Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   SOS t-shirts (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sos-t-shirts-49247.html)

SuperAccyStan 06-09-2009 14:01

SOS t-shirts

Just saw the piece on Sky Sports - loved the t-shirts, are they for sale anywhere?

VALAIRIAN 06-09-2009 14:46

Re: SOS t-shirts

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperAccyStan (Post 742816)
Just saw the piece on Sky Sports - loved the t-shirts, are they for sale anywhere?

You might find some here ;) :D

lancsdave 06-09-2009 16:21

They really should be on the clubs online store. Hopefully Dan or somebody at the club can sort it out tomorrow, otherwise contact us and we can supply by post as long as you pay the postage :)

maccawozzagod 06-09-2009 17:36

knock us an XL up Dave, I'll collect it at about 12:30 tomorrow if thats alright?

lancsdave 06-09-2009 18:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccawozzagod (Post 742874)
knock us an XL up Dave, I'll collect it at about 12:30 tomorrow if thats alright?

No XL until Tuesday Macca, Ultras took em all, does that tell you something ? :D

Was thinking of doing a special one for Coley on Tuesday night, same front but with a message on the back saying CALL ME and the donation line number. after all he is manning the phone :D

Does anyone reckon he will wear it ?

Stanleymad 06-09-2009 18:19

Posted via Mobile Device I recon he would, jimmy would make him for laugh lol

AccyMad 06-09-2009 18:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 742889)
No XL until Tuesday Macca, Ultras took em all, does that tell you something ? :D

Was thinking of doing a special one for Coley on Tuesday night, same front but with a message on the back saying CALL ME and the donation line number. after all he is manning the phone :D

I'd like to see him try & refuse - but just in case he thinks it'll crease his suit you could try Jimmy

lancsdave 06-09-2009 18:20

Will he need a small or a medium ? :rolleyes::D

AccyMad 06-09-2009 18:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 742893)
Will he need a small or a medium ? :rolleyes::D

No comment :rolleyes:

VALAIRIAN 06-09-2009 18:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 742889)

Good idea LD, sure he would wear it, even if only for a while.... :) :) :)

K.S.H 06-09-2009 18:27

Do one for Jimmy too, "Dont phone me phone him" and a big arrow towards Coley

John_Timmins 06-09-2009 19:00

Been on the phone to a few people today and all being well there will be some on sale on Friday night....we will judge the response on them and then possibly order more

At the minute the 40 we have are being used to keep bucket collectors visible

maccawozzagod 06-09-2009 19:39

no probs Dave will either get one tues/wed. Dont really want to wait until friday John cos I'll have it on all week in the shop and then again friday night when doing the wristbands

SuperAccyStan 07-09-2009 14:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 742845)
They really should be on the clubs online store. Hopefully Dan or somebody at the club can sort it out tomorrow, otherwise contact us and we can supply by post as long as you pay the postage :)

Awesome! Yeah I'll need it posting cos I don't live locally, I'll need a size S if that's alright

shillelagh 17-09-2009 21:38

2 Attachment(s)
Spugs got his today ... after posting it on tuesday ..

Thanks dave and mel ... see i said it best be large!!!!:D:D:D