Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2015, 17:28   #1
Senior Member+

50/50 Draw

Can we have this is a thread regarding the 50/50 draw please as I can't seem to find it anywhere on the Stanley website!

So what was the number today then?!

fc:stanley is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 08-08-2015, 20:36   #2
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: 50/50 Draw

Beats me F.C. we never saw anyone selling em either. we had this discussion thurs evening when we picked season tickets up.
Old 08-08-2015, 21:02   #3

I bought one off Steven about quarter to 2. I don't know the winning number but I could hazard a guess at one of the losing ones
DaveinGermany likes this.
deeayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 06:31   #4
God Member

Must have sold a few yesterday the prize was £230. Don't know the full number but fairly sure it began with 688. When it goes on fishy site it's usually Monday.

Steven normally stands at bottom of Crown steps but he does have a wander now and again if he gets bored
Old 09-08-2015, 16:29   #5
Senior Member+

Agree,the number and agent should be published as I am regularly over a 1000 out !!! When the pots only around £100 😂😂😂
cashman likes this.
football19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 16:40   #6
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Why not have a little table just inside Clayton End Turnstile? many come last mins on yon, us included and the fact yeh gotta fart about before yeh come in looking fer yer ticket to be used, cos yeh dont sodding know until yer outside the turnstile, people dont fart about before getting in, this has all been said but nothing as yet.
Old 09-08-2015, 20:15   #7

Greeny sells them from a table inside turnstile main stand
JIMSLAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2015, 21:14   #8
God Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashman View Post
Why not have a little table just inside Clayton End Turnstile? many come last mins on yon, us included and the fact yeh gotta fart about before yeh come in looking fer yer ticket to be used, cos yeh dont sodding know until yer outside the turnstile, people dont fart about before getting in, this has all been said but nothing as yet.
Not 100% certain but I'm fairly sure it's all voluntary. If there aren't enough volunteers then all areas won't be covered. I think the Supporters Club managed to get a couple more involved but I'm guessing the numbers are still thin on the ground.
Old 09-08-2015, 21:14   #9
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIMSLAD View Post
Greeny sells them from a table inside turnstile main stand
Bet she does ok? not rocket science to have one on Clayton End? we all used to buy em every week when Liz came round but since she went sod alls gone in the club kitty.
Old 09-08-2015, 22:22   #10

No, not rocket science Cashy but as Dave says, a willing, committed volunteer like Greeny.
Red-Osbornello likes this.
sherry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 06:09   #11
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry View Post
No, not rocket science Cashy but as Dave says, a willing, committed volunteer like Greeny.
Aye i know the score sherry,but has Steven or anyone been asked? its a couple of seasons now i think since Liz went working away, This idea has been mooted fer oer 18 months now.
Old 10-08-2015, 07:07   #12
God Member

Quote:
Aye i know the score sherry,but has Steven or anyone been asked? its a couple of seasons now i think since Liz went working away, This idea has been mooted fer oer 18 months now.
He's a free spirit, he hunts people down rather than waits for them to come to him. He manages to get me to part with £2 every game so he must be good
MikeA likes this.
Old 10-08-2015, 08:02   #13
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancsdave View Post
He's a free spirit, he hunts people down rather than waits for them to come to him. He manages to get me to part with £2 every game so he must be good
Is there only Him n Greeny sells em?
Old 10-08-2015, 08:14   #14
God Member

Quote:
Is there only Him n Greeny sells em?
I think the Supporters Club have somebody on the away end with programmes etc. Not sure about anybody else.
Old 10-08-2015, 08:17   #15
Super Moderator

Winnng number was 68847.

Posters in sportsbar, shop, and front door (all still thee)

PA man should also announce it.

It's correct we only have two regular volunteer sellers; although the OSC have kindly provded some sellers for the away end.

The lady who was resonsible for the admin last season; including putting in on he website has left the club. As of yet no has picked up her match day dutes so the other full time staff (plus the match day volunteers)are taking on the extra stuff.
Mr T is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..