Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Bits & Bobs (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/bits-and-bobs-50235.html)

monkey hanger 03-08-2021 08:36

Re: Bits & Bobs

someone told me that you can live stream midweek games. is that true or false.

andyd 03-08-2021 13:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1255657)
someone told me that you can live stream midweek games. is that true or false.

No Saturday games between 2-30 and 6-00 not quite accurate with the the times, midweek games on I follow unless on sky, Bank Holiday games at the descrestion of the home team. Papa John's trophy games apart from semi- finals and final which are on sky.

MikeA 03-08-2021 15:55

Coley on banning heading:

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...r-john-coleman and
https://www.skysports.com/watch/vide...awed-in-future

andyd 04-08-2021 19:13

Quite a few Burnley fans on social media complaining about walk on prices range from £30 to £50 they are right small working class town price of being in the Premiership or new owners out of touch.

monkey hanger 05-08-2021 08:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1255756)
Quite a few Burnley fans on social media complaining about walk on prices range from £30 to £50 they are right small working class town price of being in the Premiership or new owners out of touch.

thing is football is far different than going to the theatre. the latter at the top end which premiers league football is, you,d go a handful of times at most during a full year. at burnley its 19 league games over 9 months to find money for. you can see some of their fans picking games where the club will lose out financially in the end.

cashman 05-08-2021 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1255764)
thing is football is far different than going to the theatre. the latter at the top end which premiers league football is, you,d go a handful of times at most during a full year. at burnley its 19 league games over 9 months to find money for. you can see some of their fans picking games where the club will lose out financially in the end.

thats a knocking bet at those prices imho.

andyd 06-08-2021 13:00

Messi to leave Barcelona because under the Spanish league,s financial fair play rules especially following the Big Six fiasco they can't afford him at 34 years old they had a 5 year contract on the table for him to sign with his salary reduced by 50% to 20 million Euros a year in layman terms roughly £360 thousand + a week. Some players they wanted off the wage bill to accommodate Messi haven't gone so basically they can't afford him game at top level is nuts way beyond working class lads like myself and many more in this country.

accytom18 06-08-2021 13:08

I reckon they’ll find a way to somehow keep Messi at Barca. He’s the poster boy for la liga too. The rules will be twisted and they’ll find a way to keep him at Barca even if just for 1 more season. After that I could see him going back to Argentina for his boyhood club Newells old Boys.

Twenty Eight 06-08-2021 13:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by accytom18 (Post 1255829)
I reckon they’ll find a way to somehow keep Messi at Barca. He’s the poster boy for la liga too. The rules will be twisted and they’ll find a way to keep him at Barca even if just for 1 more season. After that I could see him going back to Argentina for his boyhood club Newells old Boys.

He could always play a season for nothing ........ won't make a difference to his overall wealth.

Exile on Spencer St 06-08-2021 14:22

1 Attachment(s)
If one picture could sum up the Premier League….

cashman 06-08-2021 14:43

the money is ridiculous but to me Grealish is worth more than Pogba.

Exile on Spencer St 06-08-2021 17:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1255837)
the money is ridiculous but to me Grealish is worth more than Pogba.

You’re worth more than Pogba! ;)

andyd 08-08-2021 18:59

Hull City won on their return to the Championship with a fine 4-1 away win at Preston but it could be in jeopardy because they used 4 substitutes rule change this summer brought it back to 7 named and only 3 used what's going on?

Exile on Spencer St 08-08-2021 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1255978)
Hull City won on their return to the Championship with a fine 4-1 away win at Preston but it could be in jeopardy because they used 4 substitutes rule change this summer brought it back to 7 named and only 3 used what's going on?

Someone not doing their homework?

andyd 08-08-2021 19:06

Just ran through Saturday,s fixtures in the Championship and Stoke made 4 changes as well can someone on here clarify the rules on this.