Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Bits & Bobs (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/bits-and-bobs-50235.html)

Exile on Spencer St 07-11-2019 09:51

Re: Bits & Bobs

No problem. Stanley play better at ‘away’ matches! :rolleyes:

DAV007 07-11-2019 18:40

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1233377]
Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 1233369)
BOLTON WONDERERS TICKET ALLOCATION SOLD OUT :)

hope something is done to stop em turning up on the day to buy stanley area tickets as a neutral. think a no ticket on the day sales policy should apply even if it will be an inconveniance for many including me.

Bolton fans are part of the football family and as such should have full access into the Stanley end provided there are seats available
No fan should miss out because some home 'fans' are easily intimidated, we are the football family, let's unite

AccyMad 08-11-2019 06:00

[QUOTE=DAV007;1233401]
Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1233377)

Bolton fans are part of the football family and as such should have full access into the Stanley end provided there are seats available
No fan should miss out because some home 'fans' are easily intimidated, we are the football family, let's unite

It's a good job everyone knows you're a wind up merchant or some might think that you're actually serious :rolleyes:

monkey hanger 08-11-2019 08:06

he,s inline for the nobel piece prize for work related to peace and harmony on the terraces.

AccyMad 09-11-2019 12:33

Where's our friend Somerset? Just been announced on sky sports news that their first round tie v Hartlepool has been postponed - I thought I it's an absolute disgrace!!
Feel for the Pools fans who have travelled all that way for nowt!!

Exile on Spencer St 09-11-2019 13:15

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1233430)
Where's our friend Somerset? Just been announced on sky sports news that their first round tie v Hartlepool has been postponed - I thought I it's an absolute disgrace!!
Feel for the Pools fans who have travelled all that way for nowt!!

You’re right, AccyMad, it’s disgusting.
However, if the photo is to believed it doesn’t look that waterlogged. Maybe the ref didn’t want to get his boots dirty?

Exile on Spencer St 14-11-2019 08:31

Even after four years, for those of us who were there at Yeovil (and some who couldn’t make it that night), Crooks failure to convert what appeared at the time to be a certain goal in the FA Cup replay remains a painful memory.

So I hope, like me, you find some solace in this little incident that occurred this week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/50399568

Btw, notice the state of that Yeovil pitch? A disgrace, or what?

VALAIRIAN 14-11-2019 08:44

Unbelievable!!!!

:) :) :)

Inspector Morse 14-11-2019 09:27

Speaking of Crooksy he seems to be in the goals for Rotherham at the minute.

AccyMad 14-11-2019 10:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1233687)
Even after four years, for those of us who were there at Yeovil (and some who couldn’t make it that night), Crooks failure to convert what appeared at the time to be a certain goal in the FA Cup replay remains a painful memory.

So I hope, like me, you find some solace in this little incident that occurred this week.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/50399568

Btw, notice the state of that Yeovil pitch? A disgrace, or what?

It certainly was a painful night in Somerset but wouldn't have missed it for the world.
Just hope Crooksy is in the same form he was that night when we play Rotherham on Saturday, doubt it though - he seems to be scoring for fun at the moment

ferret man 14-11-2019 20:33

Hope he is in one of his play when I feel like it moods

monkey hanger 15-11-2019 08:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferret man (Post 1233701)
Hope he is in one of his play when I feel like it moods

never thought of him as a player like that. no one plays well every game but i never thought he had an attitude problem.

VALAIRIAN 15-11-2019 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1233709)
never thought of him as a player like that. no one plays well every game but i never thought he had an attitude problem.

Me neither :)

cashman 15-11-2019 14:55

for my money crooks was one of the best attacking midfielders we have had.end of the day he was learning the job also when we had him.

VALAIRIAN 15-11-2019 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1233718)
for my money crooks was one of the best attacking midfielders we have had.end of the day he was learning the job also when we had him.

Agreed Cashy, one of the best we have had for a while :)