Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Bits & Bobs (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/bits-and-bobs-50235.html)

Spartacus2nd 20-02-2019 19:38

Re: Bits & Bobs

Thank you for your warm welcome.

It was Cashman who thought his posts were keeping it alive though.

I feel like I've just got done of my old headmaster :p

Twenty Eight 20-02-2019 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1224459)
I am reminded of the Disney film Bambi where Thumper reminds someone.......
“If you can’t say nothing nice.... Don’t say nothing at all”
:gooddog:

Just what you need .... a forum of yes men = waste of time.

AccyMad 21-02-2019 07:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1224498)
Just what you need .... a forum of yes men = waste of time.

Being polite to others doesn't necessarily mean agreeing with everything they say, just that there are ways of disagreeing or even just debating subjects without being rude :)

Spartacus2nd 21-02-2019 18:14

Amen to that Diane

Dav1d 22-02-2019 14:19

Andy mangan gone to fleetwood full time coach

Spartacus2nd 22-02-2019 14:52

Thats a shame, i thought he wouldve made a coach for us. Prior to the Derby game there was some footage of him introducing the audience to the squad and he came across really well. Add in his experience of talking with Academies about gambling etc and he'll be a real asset to someone

AccyMad 22-02-2019 16:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartacus2nd (Post 1224565)
Thats a shame, i thought he wouldve made a coach for us. Prior to the Derby game there was some footage of him introducing the audience to the squad and he came across really well. Add in his experience of talking with Academies about gambling etc and he'll be a real asset to someone

Not sorry to see the back of him tbh, wish him well in his coaching career but really couldn't see the point of signing him this time around when all he's done at most is warm the bench, waste of a wage imho

cashman 22-02-2019 17:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1224572)
Not sorry to see the back of him tbh, wish him well in his coaching career but really couldn't see the point of signing him this time around when all he's done at most is warm the bench, waste of a wage imho

Agree but wish him well in his coaching career.

choirboy 22-02-2019 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1224572)

I BET that he is on a better salary at Fleetwood!

Odds on I reckon!:rolleyes:

MikeA 26-02-2019 16:28

"They're only here for the Stanley!". Pompey home stands sold out:
https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/...crington-game/

Twenty Eight 26-02-2019 18:05

"Not sorry to see the back of him tbh"

That's a bit abrasive Accymad ....... hahaha !

AccyMad 26-02-2019 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1224774)
"Not sorry to see the back of him tbh"

That's a bit abrasive Accymad ....... hahaha !

Maybe, just saying it as I see it & at least it wasn't aimed at another poster :)

Exile on Spencer St 26-02-2019 18:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 1224771)
"They're only here for the Stanley!". Pompey home stands sold out:
https://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/...crington-game/

A few weeks ago it was looking like this might have been a no-pressure game for Pompey. I suspect it may now be do or die for both teams. :eek:

Spartacus2nd 26-02-2019 19:31

Good, we're ace in front of big crowds

cashman 26-02-2019 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1224776)
A few weeks ago it was looking like this might have been a no-pressure game for Pompey. I suspect it may now be do or die for both teams. :eek:

Nah mate doubt if we will get in play offs.

AccyMad 04-03-2019 12:45

Another one bites the dust, Rochdale have sacked Kieth Hill

VALAIRIAN 04-03-2019 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1224966)

Just in time for us to play them........................ :(

AccyMad 04-03-2019 13:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1224967)
Just in time for us to play them........................ :(

My thoughts exactly Joe - hope we don't get the backlash

cashman 04-03-2019 13:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1224966)

I'll bet anyone they dont approach J.C.:D

monkey hanger 04-03-2019 14:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1224972)
My thoughts exactly Joe - hope we don't get the backlash

that does not always work and it,ll be the same players playing against us. seems a really stupid time to sack him as the new guy can do sod all recruitment and only can lift the players who were mainly signed by hill in the first place. another case of jerky knees from directors.

Spartacus2nd 04-03-2019 16:25

Rochdale were decent once over, but now theyre over the Hill ...

Exile on Spencer St 04-03-2019 18:53

Maybe Stanley could rent a training ground for a bargain price?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47442940

Shurm 04-03-2019 19:19

Don't need to Council have given them Bullough Park ?

ferret man 04-03-2019 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1224996)

Tried ringing that number Exile got no reply

keep the faith 04-03-2019 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shurm (Post 1224997)
Don't need to Council have given them Bullough Park ?

is that a question or a fact?

andyd 04-03-2019 20:03

Not Bullough park King Georges on a lease Stanley will fence it in I believe and upgrade and look after the maintenance side.

Wynonie Harris 04-03-2019 21:08

King George's? So what happened to the plans for a purpose-built training ground near Read that have been passed by Ribble Valley Council?

andyd 05-03-2019 05:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1225009)
King George's? So what happened to the plans for a purpose-built training ground near Read that have been passed by Ribble Valley Council?

No idea perhaps the need for a training ground is more urgent than a purpose built one and looking at the state of the pitch I would agree maybe Read might still go ahead who knows but this also is probably a cheaper option so maybe more money for the club for other things.

mab 05-03-2019 06:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1224996)

Quote:

The Bolton News reports that the Whites' Lostock training complex was shut down because there would be no food, drink or supplies available for players and support staff.
Why cant players n staff take a packup with them not rocket science is it :rolleyes:

Wynonie Harris 05-03-2019 15:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1225015)
No idea perhaps the need for a training ground is more urgent than a purpose built one and looking at the state of the pitch I would agree maybe Read might still go ahead who knows but this also is probably a cheaper option so maybe more money for the club for other things.

You might well be right, but shouldn't the club be keeping us in the picture about all this? The proposed Ribble Valley training ground was a major story in the local press last year, complete with quotes from Andy. If the club have changed their plans, surely they should say so, rather than leaving us to surmise about it.

andyd 05-03-2019 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1225035)
You might well be right, but shouldn't the club be keeping us in the picture about all this? The proposed Ribble Valley training ground was a major story in the local press last year, complete with quotes from Andy. If the club have changed their plans, surely they should say so, rather than leaving us to surmise about it.

Apparently it was mentioned at the OASSC question and answer evening with Andy Holt and Dave Burgess held recently.

Spartacus2nd 05-03-2019 17:31

The reasoning behind Read was the inability to secure a site within the borough, but HBC dont want to lose 'an asset' to a neighbouring borough.

There'll be hell to pay if KG comes off in addition to Highams ...

ferret man 05-03-2019 21:39

Think united utilities wanted nearly a Million to put the drainage in.

Dav1d 07-03-2019 18:27

https://twitter.com/jackiefromaccy/s...888173056?s=21

Council giving leasing king George’s and white ash playing fields in oswaldtwistle

MikeA 08-03-2019 09:43

Andy in the New York Times:
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2019...?partner=IFTTT

yonmon 08-03-2019 10:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 1225189)

Good spot Mike !... Thanks ! 😎

MikeA 08-03-2019 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 1225190)
Good spot Mike !... Thanks ! 😎

Easy that one, Alan. I just picked up the link from the club's Twitter account!

MikeA 20-03-2019 22:54

More common sense from Andy:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...-finances.html

I like the 'Irish Sea' quote!

Exile on Spencer St 21-03-2019 09:24

Can’t argue with much of what AH says.
Relevant to AH’s argument is a good article in yesterday’s (allegedly) Independent newspaper by Tim Wigmore.
He suggests that the big ‘six’ in the PL are not football clubs as we’d understand it, but businesses, run by and for businessmen. And what those big business investors fear more than anything is uncertainty which, in football, means relegation.
So they are slowly, inevitably, moving towards the day when there will be no promotion or relegation to or from the ‘top’ league. The template is US franchised sport. In many cases it’s the same business investors (e.g. CVC) who proposing a ‘closed shop’ for Rugby Union’s Premiership.
These businesses don’t care if they strangle the grassroots of the sport they purport to support, if there’s no one playing in lower leagues or in the parks. Just as long as enough suckers around the world renew their TV subscriptions and keep buying those £89 polyester Barca shirts.

monkey hanger 21-03-2019 09:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1225774)
These businesses don’t care if they strangle the grassroots of the sport they purport to support, if there’s no one playing in lower leagues or in the parks. Just as long as enough suckers around the world renew their TV subscriptions and keep buying those £89 polyester Barca shirts.

you need a bottom as well as top in everything. other sports are also getting like football where only the top clubs really get a mention . only last week north ferriby were finished as they had debts of seven and a half thousand quid. this was a side only a division below stanley a couple of seasons ago. some overpriced super stars will pay more than this in tax for a month and the difference in ability for a player at man.city and accrington is nowhere as big as the wage they receive. eventually the game will cut its own throat but its the casualties and communities that will loose their club before this happens will be the really sad thing.

Exile on Spencer St 21-03-2019 15:19

Maybe this is the kind of thing AH was thinking about?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47650699

monkey hanger 22-03-2019 09:21

it will all end in tears exile. an industry cannot go on for ever making losses on this scale year after year. if one club folds stanley 1962 style then others will follow and it might not be the little clubs either. for the sake of the game if a so called bigger club goes bust with no buyer then there is more chance of something happening than say it was morecambe .

Dav1d 22-03-2019 10:11

The new Club shop and offices look outstanding.

Twenty Eight 22-03-2019 10:24

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47667742

Dav1d 22-03-2019 10:30

https://twitter.com/readstoncon/stat...199718401?s=21

monkey hanger 28-03-2019 11:26

hartlepool united disabled section are holding a fundraising event on friday 5 april at the steelworks club in the town. for 20 quid you get a pie and peas supper, a comedian and a talk by dean windass. hope financial advice is not given to his audiance.

AccyMad 28-03-2019 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1226120)
hartlepool united disabled section are holding a fundraising event on friday 5 april at the steelworks club in the town. for 20 quid you get a pie and peas supper, a comedian and a talk by dean windass. hope financial advice is not given to his audiance.

It was sounding like a good do before you mentioned Dean Windass, they'd have to pay me to listen to him & it'd be way more than 20 quid :rolleyes:

Exile on Spencer St 28-03-2019 13:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1226120)

£20 for two comedians and a pie sounds like a bargain.

anmc 29-03-2019 18:48

Anyone else got the email about seats in the Jack Barratt stand
being removed after the Sunderland game?

Spartacus2nd 29-03-2019 19:53

Not ideal but perfectly understandable, new pitch entirely for next season!

mab 17-04-2019 22:13

:) EFL confirms 2019-20 key dates :) NewsNow: Loading story...

mab 17-04-2019 22:49

:) Andy Holt outlines his next priorities for Accrington Stanley :) https://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.u...ngton-stanley/ :)

cashman 18-04-2019 08:01

as far as i'm concerned hes getting things just right.

monkey hanger 18-04-2019 09:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1227204)
as far as i'm concerned hes getting things just right.

agreed. the pitch is the most important thing after the players.

AccyMad 21-05-2019 19:41

I see that nice Mr. Evans has just been appointed Gillingham's new manager - good to know we'll be locking horns with him again next season, his teams are always a delight to play against :rolleyes:

monkey hanger 22-05-2019 08:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1228450)
I see that nice Mr. Evans has just been appointed Gillingham's new manager - good to know we'll be locking horns with him again next season, his teams are always a delight to play against :rolleyes:

wonder if he,s took his equally obnoxious gobby assistant with him.

mab 24-05-2019 12:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 1227197)
:) EFL confirms 2019-20 key dates :) NewsNow: Loading story...

Links ben removed so here's another https://www.efl.com/news/2019/april/...201920-season/, 20th June league fixture are out..

accybeme 25-05-2019 07:32

an interesting read in the independent regarding clubs that are unable to pay wages the gap between the different leagues and they say league 1 clubs need gates of over 10,000 to sustain survival https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...TUnwSbdLFKdZzA

monkey hanger 25-05-2019 08:07

lots of lower leagur and non league clubs love to call themselves community clubs. for me it just seems a plea to local people to turn up for the match. they do very little infact for the community on the whole apart from school visits. i,m not talking about Stanley but clubs in general. even those like hartlepool with a town centre location do very little off the field activity for the local community. its like passing the marie celeste there on non match days. the problem is the money generated from say pensioners meetings, mother and baby groups and anything you can think of will only generate a few hundred pounds when its thousands that are required. its all about the money in the end. unless wages are kept more in check for me things will only get worse with even more players having to leave the game as clubs go back to the early 70,s with even smaller squads than they have now.

MikeA 25-05-2019 12:29

Talking of community clubs, most of us will have seen this before but, this time, it's from the United Arab Emirates:
https://www.thenational.ae/sport/foo...actly-1.863776

maccawozzagod 25-05-2019 14:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1228542)
lots of lower leagur and non league clubs love to call themselves community clubs... they do very little infact for the community on the whole apart from school visits. ...the problem is the money generated from say pensioners meetings, mother and baby groups and anything you can think of will only generate a few hundred pounds when its thousands that are required.

Stanley are 2 chunks of work away from having completed what can be feasibly done with the ground, 1 is the away end and 2 is the new bar and office complex. When the Supporters Club asked for ideas of what the new bar could incorporate I suggested that the major thing has to be its out of hours usage. This needs to be decided BEFORE the work starts rather than building a box and seeing how they can use it.

The things that Monkey Hangar talks about ARE community use and I'd like to see consideration given to those things. They mightn't make money but the users become soft supporters. The more people we have who consider the club favourably, the less moaners there are in the community. 5000 shirts will have been given out to kids over the next 3 years (and last 2), thats 5-10,000 parents who have benefitted, up to 20,000 grandparents who may consider us in a better light - these things need to be continually built on.

Its not about making money, but we need to consider how not to LOSE money by doing them. Opening and heating a large bar is false economy for a non profit meeting, but could we possibly incorporate an open space shop/cafe/museum type place? Are we able to have staff in the building for longer hours so that nobody is coming in especially for them?

The bar could and should be open 7 days a week with a bit of forward planning.

DAV007 25-05-2019 16:38

Tranmere away next season

Exile on Spencer St 25-05-2019 16:46

Last (extra time) minute winner!
Well done, Tranmere.
Should make a few quid from pie sales if Rhino’s with them still.:rolleyes:

AccyMad 25-05-2019 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1228550)
Last (extra time) minute winner!
Well done, Tranmere.
Should make a few quid from pie sales if Rhino’s with them still.:rolleyes:

He is, as is Jay Harris

Lemur 25-05-2019 19:08

dont forget scott davies and adam buxton

AccyMad 25-05-2019 19:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemur (Post 1228556)
dont forget scott davies and adam buxton

Adam has been mentioned (Rhino) but had forgotten about Scott Davies tbh

Lord Stiffupperlip 26-05-2019 16:13

After Charlton's last second goal clinches promotion to the Championship, we can look forward to another capacity gate next season at the Wham.
Let's hope this time the home fixture is an early season one with perfect weather.
Luvvly Jubbly!

Exile on Spencer St 26-05-2019 16:16

Feel sorry for the Mackems, but happy that it’ll be them visiting Stanley again next season.

smudgie 29-05-2019 10:29

Looks by far the most Northern based league we have been in for a long time. Great news. !

MikeA 07-06-2019 14:34

Don't get sent to Coventry next season. They're playing in Birmingham!
https://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/2019/jun...201920-season/

MikeA 07-06-2019 14:56

Andy a Bury director? What's this about?
https://thefootballmancave.com/2019/...-save-bury-fc/

Exile on Spencer St 07-06-2019 16:51

Who knows, it’s so badly written (who is Dale who appears half way through?) it’s hard to guess.

AccyMad 07-06-2019 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 1228825)
Don't get sent to Coventry next season. They're playing in Birmingham!
https://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/2019/jun...201920-season/

Might be easier for the coach drivers to find - we got there 20 minutes late last year cos the satnav sent ours to Coventry's training ground :)

MikeA 07-06-2019 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1228832)
Who knows, it’s so badly written (who is Dale who appears half way through?) it’s hard to guess.

Steve Dale, Bury's chairman: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-48512488

Chewbacca 07-06-2019 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1228833)
Might be easier for the coach drivers to find - we got there 20 minutes late last year cos the satnav sent ours to Coventry's training ground :)

You can see the Ricoh from the motorway quite clearly, must have had blinkers on.

I suppose St Andrews is better for the train though.

AccyMad 08-06-2019 07:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1228836)
You can see the Ricoh from the motorway quite clearly, must have had blinkers on.

I suppose St Andrews is better for the train though.

Oh I know, one minute we could see the stadium & were minutes away the next we were driving away from it & everyone shouting 'it's there, we've gone past' - funny now but not so much at the time :)

monkey hanger 08-06-2019 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1228837)
Oh I know, one minute we could see the stadium & were minutes away the next we were driving away from it & everyone shouting 'it's there, we've gone past' - funny now but not so much at the time :)

it must have been as their training ground is on the other side of the city. have not got a sat nav but bits of paper and a map book have served me well and have only got lost once and that was looking for buchanan street coach station in glasgow where asking locals was a waste of time due to language difficulties.

MikeA 08-06-2019 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1228839)
it must have been as their training ground is on the other side of the city. have not got a sat nav but bits of paper and a map book have served me well and have only got lost once and that was looking for buchanan street coach station in glasgow where asking locals was a waste of time due to language difficulties.

Don't most people have difficulty understanding a Hartlepool accent? :)

monkey hanger 09-06-2019 08:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 1228843)
Don't most people have difficulty understanding a Hartlepool accent? :)

they do in parts of nelson, colne and blackburn for a start.

anmc 09-06-2019 19:20

Very sad news about Justin Edinburgh. RIP.

MikeA 18-06-2019 09:10

A well written and, seemingly, well-researched look at League 2 clubs' finances, part one:
Rambling through Accrington, Coventry and Ipswich to Lincoln. How do Sunderland?s rivals shape up financially? | Salut! Sunderland

MikeA 01-08-2019 15:27

In praise of Andy:
https://www.thescore.com/engch/news/...glish-football

cashman 01-08-2019 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 1229999)

thats a great article cheers MikeA.;)

Dav1d 08-08-2019 07:38

https://twitter.com/andyhholt/status...283664384?s=21

Andy says coley frustrated his worst window, struggled to compete. But he's
Told Andy keep going building a great club

Dav1d 08-08-2019 19:22

New signing incoming tomorrow striker by all accounts

Lord Stiffupperlip 11-08-2019 13:09

Anyone else having trouble connecting to the Fishy site from our forum?
The link appears to have been broken for some weeks now & the only way I can access is via Google etc.
On the subject of the Fishy site. We're already into the new season yet the 'Players' page is still showing last seasons team - many of whom are already 'dearly departed'.
Laughable! :yelrotflm
Come on ASFC - Get your act together!

teach 11-08-2019 16:03

I had trouble too. Try https://accringtonstanley.co.uk (a slight change from what I had stored in my favourites list)

Mr T 11-08-2019 17:11

All the work is going into the "new" EFL digital website;

We're joining in with the "big boys"

Think the time lines are "soon" !!

Spartacus2nd 12-08-2019 19:58

Next week?

Exile on Spencer St 15-08-2019 19:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip (Post 1230253)
On the subject of the Fishy site. We're already into the new season yet the 'Players' page is still showing last seasons team - many of whom are already 'dearly departed'.

I presume, and hope, it saves the club some money but I think the new ‘non’ Fishy site confirms that the EFL, and many clubs, are well and truly in the pockets of the gambling industry.
Anyway, at least that explains the lack of updates on playing staff to the old Fishy site.

VALAIRIAN 16-08-2019 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1230417)
I presume, and hope, it saves the club some money but I think the new ‘non’ Fishy site confirms that the EFL, and many clubs, are well and truly in the pockets of the gambling industry.
Anyway, at least that explains the lack of updates on playing staff to the old Fishy site.

Correct :)

cashman 16-08-2019 20:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1230417)

Personally i much preferred the owd fishy site.

VALAIRIAN 17-08-2019 07:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1230462)
Personally i much preferred the owd fishy site.

Me too mate, cannot get my head around the new one.....

:) :) :)

AccyMad 17-08-2019 11:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1230471)
Me too mate, cannot get my head around the new one.....

Glad it's not just me - the other was much more straightforward

monkey hanger 20-08-2019 07:43

its exactly like the hartlepool united one. they try to call it progress which defeats me totally with this.

yonmon 20-08-2019 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip (Post 1230253)
Anyone else having trouble connecting to the Fishy site from our forum?
The link appears to have been broken for some weeks now & the only way I can access is via Google etc.
Laughable! :yelrotflm

To digress Lord S! .

Will tonight's game actually be A ' Taming of the Shrews '.. or ' Much ado about nothing '.. or even ' A Comedy of Errors '.
Hoping of course there's not a ' Tempest ' to ruin Buzzer's new pitch !.
Whichever it might be I hope it's going to it exactly ' As you like it ' !..

( I really Will get bard one of these days ! ).

VALAIRIAN 21-08-2019 09:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 1230621)
To digress Lord S! .

Will tonight's game actually be A ' Taming of the Shrews '.. or ' Much ado about nothing '.. or even ' A Comedy of Errors '.
Hoping of course there's not a ' Tempest ' to ruin Buzzer's new pitch !.
Whichever it might be I hope it's going to it exactly ' As you like it ' !..

( I really Will get bard one of these days ! ).

I feel......... :eek:

Exile on Spencer St 27-08-2019 20:36

Yeah, and it came to pass that the wrath of Somerset did first fall upon the innocents of Grimsby, and there was a great wailing and gnashing of teeth. And it’s still August!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49403070

Lord Stiffupperlip 28-08-2019 11:53

I see Courtney Baker-Richardson has returned to Swansea for treatment after his injury against the Shrews.
Could be out for some time.
That's all we need, another striker unavailable on top of the continued absence of Billy Kee
Coley is already looking for a replacement from the loan market - is Ben Stokes available?
If not, time for Bishop & Charles to step up to the plate???

choirboy 28-08-2019 17:18

’King Charles and The Bishop’.........
Sounds like a good partnership to me!