Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Accy v Wolves pics now online.. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/accy-v-wolves-pics-now-online-5079.html)

KIPAX 31-07-2004 18:12

Accy v Wolves pics now online..

You know where...........

I have slapped kipax.com accross the center of them to show where they come from... So you can link to them without breaking the usage rules that are on the website...

Sorry but I took them and I dont appreciate people linking to them without saying where they are from.. Especialy when those people are fellow accy fans.

For the record.. When asked I allow anyone to use my pictures... Hell I will even have them developed and give you them for free... Always have done... But it seems thats not good enough for some folk so you will have to put up with the copyright notices.

OK :)

AccyStanFan 31-07-2004 18:33

Re: Accy v Wolves pics now online..

Kipax, your pictures are appreciated :D

were lucky to have a kipax :)

p.s. whats goin on with this grey theme?

KiTChener 31-07-2004 19:03

Kippax,

We all appreciate what you're doing, we love to see your Pics, please don't be despondant if you see anything other than positive comments

Whalley Red 31-07-2004 19:29

Wanted to get something off your chest Kipax? :D

MichiganRed 31-07-2004 20:27

I like the new look to your site, Kipax. The background really sets off the photos well.

I also like the new warm up tops the players are wearing, but what's up with the guy in the Liverpool shirt ?

Jimbo T Hornblower 31-07-2004 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX
You know where...........

I have slapped kipax.com accross the center of them to show where they come from... So you can link to them without breaking the usage rules that are on the website...

Sorry but I took them and I dont appreciate people linking to them without saying where they are from.. Especialy when those people are fellow accy fans.

For the record.. When asked I allow anyone to use my pictures... Hell I will even have them developed and give you them for free... Always have done... But it seems thats not good enough for some folk so you will have to put up with the copyright notices.

OK :)

:dummy: :dummy2: :tongueout Yet again a good collection there matey... Its so hard deciding which one I want for me desktop - of course I will be asking you for it without the Kipax across it squire.. :):thumbsup:

Jimbo T :horn8: blower

loweiy 02-08-2004 08:44

I have always asked Kipax for pics rather than nicking them and he always sends them as soon as he can.

what a nice chap

good on ya

loweiy