Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Coley & Jimmy Demand Contract Resolution (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/coley-and-jimmy-demand-contract-resolution-53439.html)

shakermaker 31-05-2010 09:01

Coley & Jimmy Demand Contract Resolution

Stanley duo call for contact talks (From Lancashire Telegraph)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimmy Bell
“I think it could come back to bite them if we didn't sign it, because someone might take a chance on us and then it would be down to us what we wanted to do,”. “John has been linked with Bradford and Shrewsbury in the last few months.
“I don’t know how long it takes to draw up a contract, but it doesn’t take six months.
“Myself and John are more than happy to stay here and I think we’ve done a fantastic job, so you’d like to feel you deserve a little bit better.
“You do worry a little bit that it has been dragging on for so long, but you perhaps don’t worry as much as you might at some other clubs because we’ve been working without a contract for 11 years.”

:(

Insert one of my many angry at O'Neill comments here.

Pendle Red 31-05-2010 09:08

Re: Coley & Jimmy Demand Contract Resolution

Trying to bring players in and sort other players futures out who may want to stay, while there own contract's are not yet sorted?

It Beggars Belief

What is the Hold Up?

cashman 31-05-2010 09:08

Shaker if i put what i think of the ****** o,neil i will no doubt be banned.:mad:

Wynonie Harris 31-05-2010 09:30

Don't worry, all's well, O'Neill has said it's "just a case of it being typed up and signed."

Oh hang on a minute, that was on April 16th.

Maybe, Stanley's typist is just very slow. :rolleyes:

maccawozzagod 31-05-2010 11:11

Many people still have simmering anger at last novembers happenings. While things are still going reasonably well these things will stay below the surface. But here's my words of warning for the board room - allow Coley and Bell to walk away because of ineptitude and your feet wouldn't touch the floor.

ukcowboy 31-05-2010 12:30

"trust me" said O'Neil way back when he (allegedly) took over from the man with no name. Well we tried that and look where that landed us!! The man cannot be trusted IMHO. Lie after lie spewed forth from him since day 1, so are we at all suprised at the length of time this is taking? It's a disgrace that this is still unresolved, & should the dynamic duo remain without a contract then who could blame them if they moved on? O'Neil you should be ashamed........ Sort it :(

cashman 31-05-2010 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by ukcowboy (Post 819311)
"trust me" said O'Neil way back when he (allegedly) took over from the man with no name. Well we tried that and look where that landed us!! The man cannot be trusted IMHO. Lie after lie spewed forth from him since day 1, so are we at all suprised at the length of time this is taking? It's a disgrace that this is still unresolved, & should the dynamic duo remain without a contract then who could blame them if they moved on? O'Neil you should be ashamed........ Sort it :(

Good post U.K. since last year many areas of the club have improved considerably IMHO. what has NOT is the main area -the man at the head, still inept.:(

AccyAggro 31-05-2010 13:14

What a joke, david o'neil is an utter joke of a managing director and i cant still believe he is still here. Coley and jimmy need to be signed up and fast

Revived Red 31-05-2010 14:06

Is it not time for Ilyas to step in and demand that JC and JB are given a suitable contract immediately?

Grimps 31-05-2010 15:18

the club will go down . like i said before time sum one left ...... to much hereford for me the new doors are one way out all players and staff will lev soon . if the hereford is s .h.i. time out

Kiwi John 31-05-2010 17:50

- Please insert 'disguised language ' thingys to express how I feel about the lack of contracts for messers Coleman and Bell. -

AccyAggro 31-05-2010 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi John (Post 819336)
- Please insert 'disguised language ' thingys to express how I feel about the lack of contracts for messers Coleman and Bell. -

Agreed!

smudgie 31-05-2010 18:30

How much longer do we have to put up with that clown :(

LongLostSon 31-05-2010 18:58

I forget the gentleman's name, but the ex-board member who accompanied IK to the High Court I thought had some clout under the new regime. The fans are clearly firmly behind John and Jimmy and I wouldn't have thought they would be demanding the earth as wages - so what's the problem ? It doesn't inspire confidence when stuff about 'just being typed up' is spewed out - shows what certain board members think of fans etc.
Summats not right here me thinks - holding my breath for the next bombshell.

cashman 31-05-2010 19:15

Like Ilyas, Peter Marsden is London Based, so i believe, another good man, like ilyas though seems outa the day to day stuff to me.:eek: