Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   FANs not criminals!!!! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/fans-not-criminals-54628.html)

Bagpuss 26-08-2010 13:33

Re: FANs not criminals!!!!

I think it would !!!

Stanleymad 26-08-2010 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 840448)
Just wondering SM...but would this attack on the Clayton End have taken place if Ilyas had been standing with his favourite Fans at the time ??.

I very much doubt it he would of sued their backsides or boxed em :eek::D

Bagpuss 26-08-2010 13:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanleymad (Post 840440)
This is seriously gonna effect the support this season with the ultras now.

Not just the Ultras, anyone gets banned and I for one won't be back this season, promise.:(

Redraine 26-08-2010 13:37

Disgusting news - I hear that Jase has been handed a three year banning order. Surely there must be an appeal? The man who has almost single-handedly inspired the best support of any team in the league and is one very big factor in Stanley's rise up the ladder?

Stanleymad 26-08-2010 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bagpuss (Post 840452)
Not just the Ultras, anyone gets banned and I for one won't be back this season, promise.:(

It'll be a deathly silence............more atmosphere in a morgue & thats no good, its all for one and one for all del ultra.

glosterred 26-08-2010 13:51

reading this thread from a far i cant comment on last nights events but you dont have to look far on football forums to find examples of poor stewarding across the country. it appears that for SOME donning a flourescent jacket makes them think they are above the law and can assault who ever they like with little or no provocation and get away with it. very often this attitude inflames and provokes a situation where a little tact and common sense would have sorted things but SOME "security" staff actually relish a bit of trouble. these people do a disservice to good stewards, are a danger to the vast majority of well behaved supporters and they need to be identified and removed from their positions . stanley doesnt need them football doesnt need them and other stewards dont need them.

Bagpuss 26-08-2010 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 840453)
Disgusting news - I hear that Jase has been handed a three year banning order. Surely there must be an appeal? The man who has almost single-handedly inspired the best support of any team in the league and is one very big factor in Stanley's rise up the ladder?

Oh well that's it then:(:mad::(

st06nc2 26-08-2010 14:25

someone needs to call the racist card

Doug 26-08-2010 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 840453)

I can only say that if this true and I don’t doubt what you say Redraine; then it should be Jase who decides the next course of Action, and we should respect his decision as to how he wants people to respond.

Personally I would want a banner Champaign calling for the lifting of the banning order by the club and sanctions against the perpetrator of the original incident.

Those who run the club have got to beware of the Ultras input into the Clubs off pitch prestige and the pivotal role played by Jase.

There must be plenty of CCTV evidence of the incident, is this available for public scrutiny? If there was any deliberate aggression by any Stanley Supporter then the full weight of the Law, Club and the Family of Fans should be brought down on them.

Doug 26-08-2010 14:32

Jase; come on and let us know whats going on lad.

BedsRed 26-08-2010 14:32

Unbelievable. Stopped watching the game at the final whistle thinking that the team and supporters had both put on the kind of show that would hopefully have some of those who came yesterday flocking back, only to find that, once again, the club has loaded the shotgun, pointed to their own feet and pulled the trigger.

Irrespective of who gets banned (and surely that can't be right), the events of last night will do nothing to attract families to the Crown Ground.

There needs to be an urgent review of what went wrong at the club and if heads need to roll, so be it.

I know that a lot of people on here are unsure what a Community Club actually entails, but I would have thought that one of the fundemental elements is that it's employees don't attack or assault members of the community.

Time for the new boss to show his mettle, I think...

Oldgobbin 26-08-2010 14:37

Once again, few people seem to point the finger at the man who is in charge of the stewards. Last time there was stewarding trouble, I called upon Mr Schultz to make a statement for, after all, he is the Head Honcho with the walkie-talkie who, I presume, has some degree of control over what happens. Once again I would ask him to make a statement or, failing that, do the honourable thing.

shillelagh 26-08-2010 14:48

this in the telegraph ...

Five arrests after Accrington Stanley v Newcastle (From Lancashire Telegraph)

cashman 26-08-2010 14:56

If jason has been banned this is disgraceful,whilst we may not always see eye to eye, i know the guy is NO HOOLIGAN, n has done more to promote goodwill between opposing fans than any of these ******* that have got him banned.:mad:

Redraine 26-08-2010 16:13

"A Lancashire Police spokesman said: “The match had been a wonderful occasion with the majority of fans in really good spirits, which became marred by a small group of people becoming hostile towards the police following the arrest of a man for an earlier incident.”
What earlier incident? Throwing a toilet roll???