Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   This is a useless forum (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/this-is-a-useless-forum-5638.html)

KIPAX 22-09-2004 13:15

This is a useless forum

Its a complete waste of time trying to talk football on these forums.. Anyone who attempts to talk football is deemed to be moaning, over excited and has no faith in the club :(

Lets get rid of the passion and the ability to debate.. lets not comment on the game unless its to praise.. Everyone back to your prawn sandwiches ...

Tealeaf 22-09-2004 14:21

Re: This is a useless forum

How many drinks have you had, Kipax?

LongLostSon 22-09-2004 14:46

hello - - - don/t get on here that often and so miss a lot of wot goes on. Has somebody said summat to upset thee, Kipax ? Well, if I can put my prawn sandwich down for a mo to stick my 'ead above parapet, can I say something contentious. Don't get me wrong, I've as much Stanley in my veins as anyone else - but any bunch of muppets who let a 2 goal lead slip against a bottom side are kidding themselves if they think they're playoff candidates. Second position we might have, but who have we played yet ? Looking at the fixture list, come December will be in the top ten ? Is Cav the man to drive the team during the game ? I know that being down south I only get to a handful of games and the two 5 - 0's are more than a bit Jekly 'n Hyde, but come on lads / lasses - you've seen more games - are we going to slide down the league once we meet the real playoff hopefuls ? No sugarcoated nambypamby reds are wonderful type replies accepted !

JEFF 22-09-2004 15:35

I agree with you Kipax, you are not allowed to have an opinion and you are not allowed to tell the truth just in case it upsets somebody. If you don't say what people want to hear then you are moaning. I just wonder if some of the people who post on this forum ever watch the game because if they did I am sure that they wouldn't be posting what they do post.

Willie Miller 22-09-2004 16:06

Don't be silly you two...........:)

If somebody posts something & somebody responds with "Stp moaning" thats there response. Ignore it! Somebody "may" respond with a reasoned argument......

...........one day!:p

Willie Miller 22-09-2004 16:06

Oh & Kipax........

.......moan moan moan:p

Whalley Red 22-09-2004 16:07

LongLostSon, I think part of the frustration is because we now look like a team that could win this league. Just silly errors are proving costly. Except for Ged Brannan, who has surprisingly looked rather lightweight in the last two matches - he should be bossing the central midfield, not Jaggers on his own - this is a very young team and so mistakes will happen. Cut them out and this is a great team!

KIPAX 22-09-2004 16:13

Willie Miller.. stop talking like a woman :)

Ever cross your mind people might be enjoying themseves...Or is that only possible if there posting what you want them to post?

Open your mind mate... it takes allsorts...

Now alltogether... BIG HUG EVERYONE :)

Willie Miller 22-09-2004 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by KIPAX
Willie Miller.. stop talking like a woman :)

Ever cross your mind people might be enjoying themseves...Or is that only possible if there posting what you want them to post?

Open your mind mate... it takes allsorts...

Now alltogether... BIG HUG EVERYONE :)

Hey Toni, there was no smileys in your first post fella, so I took it to mean you was annoyed??????

I LOVE YOU MR TONI K, LOVE YOU & YOUR JULIE..........AAAI!

KIPAX 22-09-2004 16:36

I was annoyed when I wrote the original . (lets not confuse annoyed with anythign else like upset or bad mood... Just annoyed)

If the defence had a crap night people should be able to say so even if we are top of the table... A shame you and others dont agree with that..

But thats life sweetie :)

Willie Miller 22-09-2004 16:47

Yeah but what will JEFF say if when are top of the League?

(No offence Mr JEFF its a joke......................................:cool: )

Jase

KIPAX 22-09-2004 16:52

He will probbaly be too ****ed (as in beer) like the rest of us to say owt... Top of the league.. now theres a thought :)

This saturday maybe?

accystankev 22-09-2004 17:42

The reason people get annoyed and 'upset' by posts is because of the nasty way that people put them. It wouldn't be as bad if people would stop putting such harsh stuff on, you can get the message accross in a nicer way

KIPAX 22-09-2004 18:12

Are you upset Kev? Who has upset you? Bless... you really shouldnt get upset..its only a messageboard.

Shurm 22-09-2004 19:00

Come on everyone lets all have a big hug and make up hehehehe :) and anyone who doesn't want to I'll come round and bash em :mad:

Shurminater :eek: