Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Urgent - Thoughts Needed (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/urgent-thoughts-needed-5664.html)

accystankev 23-09-2004 14:39

Urgent - Thoughts Needed

Does this club need a supporters trust? This is urgent and I need a quick responce as I have been contacted by a guy from Supporters Direct who help create trusts. for more info cluck onto www.supporters-direct.org

KIPAX 23-09-2004 14:42

Re: Urgent - Thoughts Needed

Havent you asked this once... Doesnt the complete lack of a response tell you anything?

Willie Miller 23-09-2004 15:03

I think every football club needs a trust (especially these days) but, no offence, but to start one I believe you would need to be invloved a little more & for a little longer than the couple of minutes that you've been running the "unofficial" website.

Good post Kev but maybe for the Supporters Club, Rob, Regular Away Travellers, Season Ticket Holders to generate....

...I'll ask about though, fella as it is a good idea. Burnley, Alty, AFC Telford & Wimbledon all have one I believe, Barrow maybe.

J

accystankev 23-09-2004 15:20

Well if anybody is interested in starting one then I have all the necesary forms and details with me and it would just take an email for me to send them to you as long as I can be in someway involved. Maybe my site, ACCYSTAN.co.uk and become the official Stabley Trust website and I'm pretty wicked with a PC as i think a trust is a GREAT idea!

MikeA 23-09-2004 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by accystankev
i think a trust is a GREAT idea!

Why is that? What is a trust for? Can you tell us more?

MikeA 23-09-2004 16:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by accystankev
I'm pretty wicked with a PC

...but not grammar and spelling.

At the risk of increasing the number of hits on Footy Mad, I've just checked the site and notice that your sentence on the Northwich game is still there, masquerading as a match report. Haven't you got enough on your plate without getting involved in something else?

And what's that on there about the club getting a truck?

accystankev 23-09-2004 17:05

Mike, you can get more info on a supporters trust on www.supporters-direct.org most clubs in the football league have got one and 7 clubs are run by one.

MikeA 23-09-2004 17:10

I've clicked on the link you've given and it tells me nothing; and I haven't got the time or inclination to wander around the site. If you've read it and think it's a good idea then please tell us more.

Bazf 23-09-2004 17:39

"Well if anybody is interested in starting one then I have all the necesary forms and details with me and it would just take an email for me to send them to you as long as I can be in someway involved."

From the football trust model rules for a football trust.
<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width="5%">13.</TD><TD vAlign=top>The Society Board shall have power to offer a class of junior membership with or without payment to minors under the age of 16 but no person under the age of 16 shall be entitled to a share in the society or be entitled to vote at any general meeting of the Society.</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width="5%">14.</TD><TD vAlign=top>No person under the age of 18 may be an officer of the Society.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

accystankev 23-09-2004 19:57

oh ****e lol!