Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Evil (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/evil-5665.html)

Willie Miller 23-09-2004 15:39

Evil

3 Goals in three games gets me thinking that he's a little wasted on the wing. I go for 4-5-1 away from home against the better teams but for home games & against the poor teams (Barrow Alty, Farnboro) we should go at em with 4-4-2

Jaggers or Craney could play/drift right & EVIL could get closer to Mullin & frighten a few people

What da ya fink, without arguing please.
Oh & also I thought more people would have grasped the double meaning to having "EVIL" on the back of your shirt but there's only mine. Get some strange looks in the McDonalds queue when they don't know why "EVIL" is on the back of my shirt. Quality-even when he leaves/retires I may still put Evil on the back in memory

Jase

Smiffy16 23-09-2004 15:45

Re: Evil

Yeh I was saying that against Leigh.....we shouldn't play 4-5-1 at home ....away it's good...but at home you need to put teams away. Sometimes I think Mully gets a bit isolated up there on his billy.........I know were unbeaten at home but I feel we can score more and with EVIL up there I think we can do this......

Willie Miller 23-09-2004 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiffy16
Yeh I was saying that against Leigh.....we shouldn't play 4-5-1 at home ....away it's good...but at home you need to put teams away. Sometimes I think Mully gets a bit isolated up there on his billy.........I know were unbeaten at home but I feel we can score more and with EVIL up there I think we can do this......

moan moan moan:p

simon 23-09-2004 15:50

I agree with that Jase.. He look's good wherever he play's, but would be at his most effective up front.

One thing I really admire about him is his attitude.. Give's 110% wherever the boss put's him, Does'nt wimp out, is intimidating but not dirty, And would play with both his legs broke if needed ..:)

Quality that deserve's a SONG

When Evil run's at goal it makes you buzz with excitment :)

Smiffy16 23-09-2004 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie Miller
moan moan moan:p

Thats all I ever do Jase......

heheheee

Smiffy16 23-09-2004 15:52

And as for the song for EVIL were more then half way there and it should be completed on the way back from Farnborough.......

JEFF 23-09-2004 16:09

You never hear me moaning.

That's all that happens on here, moan, moan, moan.

Willie Miller 23-09-2004 16:16

He's the Devil...................................in Disguise......

Mc Evilly

Smiffy16 23-09-2004 16:17

It'll be finished next week.........top quality!

Think we should make a CD......hehehehee

Mik Griff 23-09-2004 16:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smiffy16
It'll be finished next week.........top quality!

Think we should make a CD......hehehehee

lol it'd sell like hotcakes, our chants are pretty good this season, must be up there for best in conference :D

Whalley Red 23-09-2004 16:43

Too similar to Mully IMO. Current system is working well because Mully is holding up the ball for Craney to take it and run past the defence. There wouldn't be the space for that if Mully & Evil played up front together.