Accrington Web

Accrington Web (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

VALAIRIAN 30-01-2012 18:36

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 965447)
Too subtle for me, mate, at this time of night. I've now retired permanently from this thread, thank goodness.

I wonder if this means he will not be voting :confused: :) :)


ASFC News Story > 4509

Goal of the season, no doubts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mab 30-01-2012 21:11

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 966432)
I wonder if this means he will not be voting :confused: :) :)


ASFC News Story > 4509

Goal of the season, no doubts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:) Some stiff competition Joe:) got my vote... chance to see it again and again :D

shakermaker 30-01-2012 21:13

Re: Sean Mc
 
Has to be Billy Sharp.

Div3North 30-01-2012 22:37

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by shakermaker (Post 966482)
Has to be Billy Sharp.

Of the Saints ............:o

VALAIRIAN 09-02-2012 20:17

Re: Sean Mc
 
Almost 20'000 views..........Just won't go away!!!!

VALAIRIAN 18-02-2012 19:38

Re: Sean Mc
 
Almost on page 2....................................

football19 19-02-2012 13:03

Re: Sean Mc
 
How we miss 13 goals from midfield !!!!

VALAIRIAN 19-02-2012 13:12

Re: Sean Mc
 
X3, plus the same again from defence...............

choirboy 20-02-2012 11:56

Re: Sean Mc
 
We could have done with Sean Mc on saturday against Plymouth. He would have performed better IMHO than most who "played", ( ...sorry, turned up!)
Any thoughts Redraine??

Revived Red 20-02-2012 17:29

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 971388)
We could have done with Sean Mc on saturday against Plymouth. He would have performed better IMHO than most who "played", ( ...sorry, turned up!)
Any thoughts Redraine??

I'm sure that Redraine will offer his considered and unbiased opinion in due course.;)

The one we really could have done with on Saturday was Proccy. We needed more energy and grit in midfield (amongst many other things).

yonmon 20-02-2012 17:43

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Revived Red (Post 971444)
I'm sure that Redraine will offer his considered and unbiased opinion in due course.;)

The one we really could have done with on Saturday was Proccy. We needed more energy and grit in midfield (amongst many other things).

I know that elsewhere I was somewhat scathing about the playing surface, in particular around the area adjacent to the centre circle......but seriously, would grit really have made that much difference RR ??.

Revived Red 20-02-2012 19:09

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 971453)
I know that elsewhere I was somewhat scathing about the playing surface, in particular around the area adjacent to the centre circle......but seriously, would grit really have made that much difference RR ??.

Well it may have been an improvement on the **it that seemed to afflict the midfield area!!

yonmon 20-02-2012 19:41

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Revived Red (Post 971498)
Well it may have been an improvement on the **it that seemed to afflict the midfield area!!

Trumped again...dammit !!...

Grimps 21-02-2012 21:49

Re: Sean Mc
 
Just to make to nite game a bit better winsford 4 stockport co 1 in the cup final hahaha

pidge 21-02-2012 22:15

Re: Sean Mc
 
if you look at there website they played the youth team apart from 2 pros gritton an cole!! mcconville played an set up stockports goal in saturdays 2-1 defeat to york an has been selected in the england c set up to play belgium next month!! no goal in over 5 hours :( i would have him an his goals back in a heartbeat.

Grimps 22-02-2012 05:15

Re: Sean Mc
 
Still not for Stanley . Will be at rochdale next season .

smobile 22-02-2012 07:36

Re: Sean Mc
 
Are we still owed money from his transfer?

VALAIRIAN 01-03-2012 18:00

Re: Sean Mc
 
How on earth can this post be at the bottom of the page, beats me???????????????

hasyred 01-03-2012 19:15

Re: Sean Mc
 
Why ?

ddevil2006 01-03-2012 19:36

Re: Sean Mc
 
because you have to keep your eye on past stars of our great club

choirboy 06-03-2012 20:00

Re: Sean Mc
 
Did Sean Mc play for Stockport last Saturday?

VALAIRIAN 06-03-2012 20:13

Re: Sean Mc
 
Yes - M.O.M. I believe :D

Alvin the chipmunk 06-03-2012 20:14

Re: Sean Mc
 
Stockport losing 3-0 at Alfreton :D

lancsdave 06-03-2012 20:16

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by alvin the chipmunk (Post 975727)
stockport losing 3-0 at alfreton :d

4-0 :)

VALAIRIAN 06-03-2012 20:26

Re: Sean Mc
 
5-0.........

MikeA 06-03-2012 20:31

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 975736)
5-0.........

Nah! It's 6-0 now!

VALAIRIAN 14-03-2012 19:18

Re: Sean Mc
 
Almost on page 2, what would Redraine say :D

choirboy 14-03-2012 22:01

Re: Sean Mc
 
He'd say... "I refuse to post on that damned thread anymore!"

yonmon 15-03-2012 10:36

Re: Sean Mc
 
1 Attachment(s)
Lest we forget !!....( That wonderfully assertive 'up and at 'em ' expression !!.).

http://m.gmgrd.co.uk/res/465.$plit/C...A33%3A53%3A819






yerself 18-03-2012 17:57

Re: Sean Mc
 
Stockport must be poor. They lost 5 - 0 to Southport yesterday, a certain Shaun Whalley scored twice.

Dav1d 22-03-2012 16:42

Re: Sean Mc
 
Rochdale | News | Latest News | Latest News | McConville Joins Dale

maccawozzagod 22-03-2012 16:54

Re: Sean Mc
 
ha ha, what a cock!
the 'dale are going down .....

VALAIRIAN 22-03-2012 18:04

Re: Sean Mc
 
How long before they change their strip to red and white??????? Class!!!! Cannot wait until next season - if all these "Loans" are still there............ It will be like a training session from last season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cashman 22-03-2012 18:04

Re: Sean Mc
 
Nowt surprises me, After all he did set Stockport alight.:rolleyes::D:D:D:D

yonmon 22-03-2012 21:24

Re: Sean Mc
 
See Post 316...Now that's what you call a prediction !!...:alright:

lancsdave 22-03-2012 21:28

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 979371)
How long before they change their strip to red and white??????? Class!!!! Cannot wait until next season - if all these "Loans" are still there............ It will be like a training session from last season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should be a cracking Boxing Day derby, Accrington Stanley v Stanleydale :D

Chimer 23-03-2012 11:54

Re: Sean Mc
 
Must be one hell of an emergency ...

yerself 23-03-2012 15:38

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon
See Post 316...Now that's what you call a prediction !!...:alright:

Or what about post #284 made a month before?;)

cashman 24-03-2012 15:24

Re: Sean Mc
 
Well Stockport are 3 up,now they got shut.:rofl38::rofl38::rofl38::rofl38:

VALAIRIAN 31-03-2012 18:33

Re: Sean Mc
 
3-3 Today at Spotland, Macca on the bench, sure it would have been 3 points to the home team if he had come on??????????????? :D

cashman 31-03-2012 21:54

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 981565)
3-3 Today at Spotland, Macca on the bench, sure it would have been 3 points to the home team if he had come on??????????????? :D

Well Stockport have played 2,Won 2 without him.:D

lancsdave 01-04-2012 09:42

Re: Sean Mc
 
His return to the Crown Ground next season wasn't dismissed at Thursday nights meeting ;)

cashman 01-04-2012 09:55

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 981658)
His return to the Crown Ground next season wasn't dismissed at Thursday nights meeting ;)

I would hope he does.............with Rochdale,:D

smudgie 01-04-2012 10:10

Re: Sean Mc
 
Please CLOSE this thread !!!!!!!!!

WE DONT CARE """""""

shakermaker 01-04-2012 12:17

Re: Sean Mc
 
Nimble as ever. Legend.

https://p.twimg.com/Ao750BqCIAARkcd.jpg:large

VALAIRIAN 01-04-2012 13:24

Re: Sean Mc
 
Nice one Shaker!!! :D

ddevil2006 07-04-2012 14:55

Re: Sean Mc
 
rochdale losing 2-0 with the mighty sean on the bench, long sub off, stockport winning without him funny that eh

VALAIRIAN 07-04-2012 15:00

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ddevil2006 (Post 983218)
rochdale losing 2-0 with the mighty sean on the bench, long sub off, stockport winning without him funny that eh

Even Messi cannot win games from the bench ;)

cashman 07-04-2012 15:15

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 983220)
Even Messi cannot win games from the bench ;)

True thats why hes never on it.:D By the way Stockport are 3-0 up again. PMSL

VALAIRIAN 14-04-2012 14:03

Re: Sean Mc
 
Starting today for The Dale, 3 home points I would feel...... :)

cashman 14-04-2012 14:08

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 985324)
Starting today for The Dale, 3 home points I would feel...... :)

If they can't beat Exeter with or without him, summats sadly wrong.:rolleyes:

lancsdave 14-04-2012 14:34

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 985325)
If they can't beat Exeter with or without him, summats sadly wrong.:rolleyes:


errmmm
<LI id=footballVideprinter_match_3409656_event_1607503 9>GOAL: Rochdale 0-1 Exeter : Nardiello (28 pen)

cashman 14-04-2012 14:35

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 985324)
Starting today for The Dale, 3 home points I would feel...... :)

Well 1 down already.:D

AccyMad 14-04-2012 15:21

Re: Sean Mc
 
Make that 2 down :D

cashman 14-04-2012 15:38

Re: Sean Mc
 
2-2 now.:eek:

AccyMad 14-04-2012 15:51

Re: Sean Mc
 
Finished 3 -2 to dale - they survive another week

VALAIRIAN 15-04-2012 07:17

Re: Sean Mc
 
Looks like Macca did all the damage in the first hour, then the subs came on and finished the job!!!!!! :)

Chimer 16-04-2012 11:27

Re: Sean Mc
 
This is Sean Mc - the thread that wouldn't die :D

VALAIRIAN 21-04-2012 19:03

Re: Sean Mc
 
Looks like he will be on his way back to The Crown next season.........

choirboy 23-04-2012 09:32

Re: Sean Mc
 
Will we want him back or will Coley and Jimmy take him?

smudgie 23-04-2012 09:36

Re: Sean Mc
 
I would rather be DEAD than have him back.



PLEASE CLOSE this bloody thread, doing my head in !

sherry 23-04-2012 10:23

Re: Sean Mc
 
Use will power smudgie - don't "click" on it! ;)

Redash 23-04-2012 16:22

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 987115)
Will we want him back or will Coley and Jimmy take him?

I'd have him back, and I'd like to see him play as a striker, not a winger.

He has just learnt one of life's most important lessons, The grass isn't always greener.

Grimps 24-04-2012 01:15

Re: Sean Mc
 
Think he will be at Accy b or Accy c Not Accy stanley to much $$$$$%%% For us we hav bettter in youth team

choirboy 01-05-2012 18:13

Re: Sean Mc
 
Did Sean Mc play at the weekend?

VALAIRIAN 01-05-2012 20:18

Re: Sean Mc
 
No!

cashman 01-05-2012 21:03

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 988577)
Did Sean Mc play at the weekend?

When did he ever play?:rolleyes::dflam:

football19 02-05-2012 12:39

Re: Sean Mc
 
Cashy,he must have played to score 13 goals from midfield for us :)

cashman 02-05-2012 14:01

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by football19 (Post 988810)
Cashy,he must have played to score 13 goals from midfield for us :)

Oh he did well in a very few games, but i was generalising, overall as much use as tits on a fella fer me.;)

choirboy 22-05-2012 18:56

Re: Sean Mc
 
Who is Sean Mc with now? Anybody know?!*?!

maccawozzagod 22-05-2012 19:15

Re: Sean Mc
 
jobcentre plus?

VALAIRIAN 22-05-2012 19:15

Re: Sean Mc
 
I'm sure your mate will know!!!!!! :D

football19 22-05-2012 20:56

Re: Sean Mc
 
I might shoot myself in the foot here,but I bet he scored as many as all our midfield last year!!!

shakermaker 22-05-2012 21:25

Re: Sean Mc
 
I'm still surprised he didn't receive the Ballon D'or that year.

smobile 23-05-2012 08:42

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 993407)
Who is Sean Mc with now? Anybody know?!*?!

FC Primark of Scouseland ? :D

pidge 23-05-2012 21:32

Re: Sean Mc
 
football 19 you would be ryt he scored 8 goals from midfield last year an was out for a long time through injury if i remember correctly.

choirboy 28-05-2012 20:11

Re: Sean Mc
 
Interesting.. Anyone worked out his goal rate per match?

mab 28-05-2012 22:27

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 994609)
Interesting.. Anyone worked out his goal rate per match?

this is Seans stats todate...
Career Accy st/port Dale league only 76(sub27) goals 18 .. goal per game 0.17:D

carpon 28-05-2012 23:30

Re: Sean Mc
 
More importantly.....have we been paid for McConville yet ?????:confused::confused:

maccawozzagod 29-05-2012 06:47

Re: Sean Mc
 
14 goals in 88 league and cup appearances for us. Thats 0.16 goals per game in Red

sausage butty 04-06-2012 09:34

Re: Sean Mc
 
If as many people went to watch stanley that have read this thread we would have higher gates than rovers...

choirboy 10-07-2012 11:35

Re: Sean Mc
 
It will be interesting to see what the Rovers gates are next season. I understand that season tickets at Ewood have not been selling too well.
Perhaps they should sign a real star player like Sean Mc?!?
Any fed up Rovers fans are most welcome to switch alliegance and join us at The Crown.

DaveinGermany 10-07-2012 16:40

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1002044)
Any fed up Rovers fans are most welcome to switch alliegance and join us at The Crown.

Where's the Promo team ? They should be over there sticking up flyers. :D

Redraine 10-07-2012 16:57

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1002044)
It will be interesting to see what the Rovers gates are next season. I understand that season tickets at Ewood have not been selling too well.
Perhaps they should sign a real star player like Sean Mc?!?

I know you are a closet Clarets fan, Bob, but do you really want the Rovers gates to fall to zero?

VALAIRIAN 10-07-2012 17:55

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 1002102)
I know you are a closet Clarets fan, Bob, but do you really want the Rovers gates to fall to zero?

I knew that you could not resist :D Talk about closet FAN, I think that you are one of his biggest ;) :)

Redraine 10-07-2012 18:33

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1002115)
I knew that you could not resist :D Talk about closet FAN, I think that you are one of his biggest ;) :)

OOps, a lapse of concentration there! That's me off this thread for another 6 months at least.

Grimps 10-07-2012 21:21

Re: Sean Mc
 
Hav we been payed for chicken legs yet ???????

Exile on Spencer St 11-07-2012 12:17

Re: Sean Mc
 
[quote=Grimps;1002171]Hav we been payed for chicken legs yet ???????[/quote]

If he'd gone to Rovers we would have been paid in chicken legs.

choirboy 13-07-2012 12:39

Re: Sean Mc
 
Redraine....Don't wish Rovers any ill at all. As you know, I am a fan of Lancashire and northern clubs.....That is after Stanley of course! However, I can undestand any Rovers fans frustratrions at the moment as their club seems to be lacking direction. I sincerely hope that they can return to the top again and Burnley too and Stanley for promotion as well.
ps. It was only an excuse to get this thread back up the list..(chuckle) and you slipped up and replied which was a bonus!!! Keep the Lancashire lads on the up ... along with this world record thread!

VALAIRIAN 13-07-2012 19:24

Re: Sean Mc
 
Over 30'000 views and almost 400 replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean McConville............... Seany Sean McConville....... :) :)

cashman 13-07-2012 20:14

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1002598)
Over 30'000 views and almost 400 replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean McConville............... Seany Sean McConville....... :) :)

Must be the crap summer? everybody needs a laugh.:D

hasyred 14-07-2012 13:24

Re: Sean Mc
 
6th place in replies to threads section lol

hasyred 14-07-2012 13:26

Re: Sean Mc
 
AND 3rd most viewed thread

Grimps 14-07-2012 14:38

Re: Sean Mc
 
So were is dead wood playing this season. ????

VALAIRIAN 26-07-2012 13:22

Re: Sean Mc
 
Not sure Grimps, still at Stockport I think?? :)

lancsdave 26-07-2012 13:26

Re: Sean Mc
 
Surplus to requirements at Stockport

Gannon gets set to decide trialists? fate | Stockport Express - menmedia.co.uk

Has anybody let Cooky know? ;)

stanley convert 26-07-2012 14:37

Re: Sean Mc
 
Primark here we come "muppet" had a chance of doing something at Stanley but blew it, thankfully the chances of him coming back are slim as we are almost sorted out I think.

cashman 26-07-2012 14:48

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stanley convert (Post 1005100)
Primark here we come "muppet" had a chance of doing something at Stanley but blew it, thankfully the chances of him coming back are slim as we are almost sorted out I think.

Think thats a bit unkind.................................The muppets were very popular.:D:D:D:D:D

Div3North 26-07-2012 15:46

Re: Sean Mc
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 1005093)
Surplus to requirements at Stockport

Gannon gets set to decide trialists? fate | Stockport Express - menmedia.co.uk

Has anybody let Cooky know? ;)


Has anybody let Coley know? ;)

stanley convert 26-07-2012 16:46

Re: Sean Mc
 
1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1005102)
Think thats a bit unkind.................................The muppets were very popular.:D:D:D:D:D

Yeh sorry Cashy that was abit unfair on the muppets, how do,es toss pot sound lol


All times are GMT. The time now is 20:31.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com

Page generated in 0.22335 seconds with 8 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1