Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

VALAIRIAN 14-02-2015 14:48

Re: Sean Mc

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1131229)
Guess who scored for Chester tonight in their four nil win?

And again today.. :)

choirboy 14-02-2015 19:46

Great stuff Sean...Still knockin' 'em in!:hehetable

pidge 15-02-2015 17:22

- Who is your Chester FC & Wrexham player of the season so far? looks like he's doing really well, no doubt he will follow wherever the money is at next season.

Exile on Spencer St 16-02-2015 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by pidge (Post 1133464)
.....no doubt he will follow wherever the money is at next season.

Phew, and there I was thinking he might be heading back to Stanley:rolleyes::D

VALAIRIAN 28-03-2015 15:07

At the game last night and helping his team today ...

Goal! Chester FC 1, Woking 1. Craig Mahon (Chester FC) left footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Super Sean McConville.

:)

Lemur 28-03-2015 15:35

craig mahon is an ex stanley lonee

Exile on Spencer St 28-03-2015 15:56

James Gray scores late winner for The Cobblers. Whatever happened to him?:rolleyes:

cashman 28-03-2015 15:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1137255)
James Gray scores late winner for The Cobblers. Whatever happened to him?:rolleyes:

Simple the lads getting game time down yon.

pidge 30-03-2015 21:52

If coley is here next season I suspect a lot of out of contract players will be seeking pastures new, an hopefully a rebuild of the squad similar to the play off chasing team a few years ago Ryan, mcconville, gornell Edwards etc an the brand of football we all enjoyed that season on a truly awful pitch can return, because the last 2-3 seasons has seen us struggle to stay in the league playing non attractive football. For me the football genius will deliver an he needs backing more than ever right now.

FrankMoody 30-03-2015 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by pidge (Post 1137517)
If coley is here next season I suspect a lot of out of contract players will be seeking pastures new, an hopefully a rebuild of the squad similar to the play off chasing team a few years ago Ryan, mcconville, gornell Edwards etc an the brand of football we all enjoyed that season on a truly awful pitch can return, because the last 2-3 seasons has seen us struggle to stay in the league playing non attractive football. For me the football genius will deliver an he needs backing more than ever right now.

You really believe the Coalman will improve the squad?? Based on what? Certainly not the players he has brought in since he's been back. And this 'attractive' style of football......I wouldn't hold your breath.

pidge 31-03-2015 12:23

Based on facts that for the 10 years he was here prior to he left for Rochdale he improved season upon season. Yet a lot of the players he's inherited this time round are not his own.

Exile on Spencer St 31-03-2015 13:16

Professor Coleman's 10 year record from the past is a fact. And aren't we all grateful for what he did.
But the likelihood of him repeating that record over the next ten years (and what, end up in the Champions League?) is hope, not fact.
As the bankers tell us, previous results are no guarantee of future performance.

Exile on Spencer St 31-03-2015 13:33

Of the starting eleven on Friday night, seven are the Professor's signings, with five of the seven subs also being 'his' players. That's 75% of the players on show.
But whatever, the 'facts', he's the manager and this is his team.

pidge 13-04-2015 09:57

Nice to see him picking up players player of the year award down at Chester. Also the golden boot with 11 goals. Strange that there awards is 2 weeks before there season finished. Maybe something we could look into to get more people there.

VALAIRIAN 25-04-2015 20:05

Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 more today - off the bench - in a 5-3 win!!!!!!

:) :) :)