Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

baldy 26-06-2015 11:23

Re: Sean Mc

What do you mean by "The way he left"?

VALAIRIAN 26-06-2015 14:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by fc:stanley (Post 917421)
I hope he​ falls flat on his face at Stockport ! Moneygrabber !! What happened to a footballer​s dreams of wanting to get to the highest they could go? But no , drop a league for a few extra pounds! No loyalty to the fans , the club and especially​ John and Jimmy! He was a nothing before and a nothing now! Good riddance!!

He's really annoyed me since we gave him his break and would rather go down a league for money !! Tbh , Stockport must be delirious ! In my honest opinion he really isn't that good of a player! He got goals last season but most of time he looked like he could be assed and cost us MASSIVELY in the playoffs!!

Talked about 'big money moves' and that. Did himself no favours really.

:) :) :)

Marmite syndrome developing.....

AccyMad 26-06-2015 17:15

I was as miffed as a lot of others about the naive comments Sean made when he left to join Stockport but that's exactly what they were, he was a young lad who had his head turned by all the promises made to him by County. It didn't work out but can't blame him for giving it a go. Good interview with him on fishy site & sounds like he's grown up a bit since then, fair play to him for admitting his mistake

pidge 26-06-2015 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1143430)
I was as miffed as a lot of others about the naive comments Sean made when he left to join Stockport but that's exactly what they were, he was a young lad who had his head turned by all the promises made to him by County. It didn't work out but can't blame him for giving it a go. Good interview with him on fishy site & sounds like he's grown up a bit since then, fair play to him for admitting his mistake

Fair play to the lad real genuine an honest interview.

Jeg Red 26-06-2015 22:00

Well he's back in the fold now, so love him or loathe him, let's get behind him and see what gives

choirboy 27-06-2015 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeg Red (Post 1143449)
Well he's back in the fold now, so love him or loathe him, let's get behind him and see what gives

I agree with you. All current Stanley players should have our 100% support!
I also agree that his interview shows that he has matured somewhat and that he has realised the error that he made in leaving Stanley when he did. I also agree that you cannot really blame him for leaving when he did as others of our 'play off' squad also left for more money!
Anyway, he's back in the fold so let's all get behind Sean, the rest of the squad and Coley and Jimmy and the board and have another good season. :theband:
ON STANLEY ON ....:wave8:
SURVIVING IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE AGAINST ALL THE ODDS[
/:alright:

Redraine 27-06-2015 10:05

[QUOTE=choirboy;1143456]I agree with you. All current Stanley players should have our 100% support!

QUOTE]
Only up to a point! I have never questioned Sean's footballing ability, but it was his attitude that grated with me. If he has matured in that respect, plus is no longer jumping out of tackles then he will get my full support!

monkey hanger 27-06-2015 17:07

he might be marmite man at Stanley but stockport and barrow fans have another name for him . rolf harris would be more welcolm at a childrens party than sean at edgeley park or holker st.

Oldgobbin 27-06-2015 22:08

... and comments like this achieve what, exactly?

Exile on Spencer St 27-06-2015 23:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1143488)
he might be marmite man at Stanley but stockport and barrow fans have another name for him . rolf harris would be more welcolm at a childrens party than sean at edgeley park or holker st.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldgobbin (Post 1143501)
... and comments like this achieve what, exactly?

A response from you?;)

Kiwi John 27-06-2015 23:11

Welcome back home Sean.

monkey hanger 28-06-2015 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1143503)
A response from you?;)

my response is I know a barrow fan who goes home and away and is a decent bloke who told me a story about sean,s time at barrow wether its true or not I do not know but at the end of the day he was not populat there. as far as stockport are concerned my son is a county fan and went to the game when they played Stalybridge at edgeley park. he told me the abuse sean got was the worst he,s seen for an opposition player in over 20 years, this is a fact but he,s a Stanley player now and as I,ve said I,ll support any player if they put a shift in and the past is the past.

pidge 28-06-2015 10:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1143527)
my response is I know a barrow fan who goes home and away and is a decent bloke who told me a story about sean,s time at barrow wether its true or not I do not know but at the end of the day he was not populat there. as far as stockport are concerned my son is a county fan and went to the game when they played Stalybridge at edgeley park. he told me the abuse sean got was the worst he,s seen for an opposition player in over 20 years, this is a fact but he,s a Stanley player now and as I,ve said I,ll support any player if they put a shift in and the past is the past.

Did your son witness the 2 goals he scored at Stockport last season to knock them out the fa cup ? Sure his reception was the same that day, certain people are already looking for negatives before he's even kicked a ball. Let's get behind the lad.

andyd 28-06-2015 12:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1143527)

My experience of Edgeley Park is that they have a very excellent voiceferious support carried in the huge end they are in so it probaly does sound bad hope we get behind the lad in the Clayton end with such vocal excellence.

cashman 28-06-2015 12:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by pidge (Post 1143531)
Did your son witness the 2 goals he scored at Stockport last season to knock them out the fa cup ? Sure his reception was the same that day, certain people are already looking for negatives before he's even kicked a ball. Let's get behind the lad.

Monkey Hanger said hes now a stanley player and will get behind anyone who is if they put a shift in, Was that bit of his post hard to understand?:rolleyes: