Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

VALAIRIAN 30-01-2016 19:29

Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1159815)
Sean McConville was poor today!!!!! Only scored one goal which won us 3 points!! Should have atleast had a hatrick!!

Agree completely :)

VALAIRIAN 30-01-2016 19:30

Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimer (Post 1159818)
I reckon Redraine is actually Sean's biggest fan, just posts the way he does to produce a performance :D - seems to have worked today :)

You reckon :confused:

:) :) :)

Redraine 30-01-2016 19:42

Re: Sean Mc

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimer (Post 1159818)
I reckon Redraine is actually Sean's biggest fan, just posts the way he does to produce a performance :D - seems to have worked today :)

Wish I was that clever. Though I did say when he signed that I hoped it would relax Coley's pressure on him. Seems to be the case!

cashman 30-01-2016 19:58

he sure did ok today no question.

widnes viking 31-01-2016 11:51

He's played well all season but has had a really good last couple of weeks.

yerself 31-01-2016 13:19

I've been told he actually made a tackle in the Bristol game.:rolleyes:

VALAIRIAN 12-02-2016 19:06

Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the Crawley game tomorrow and looking forward to another match winning, man of the match performance from Super Mac ;)

"Super, super Sean, super, super Sean, super, super Sean, super Sean McConville - repeat, repeat.... repeat...."

Redraine 12-02-2016 21:17

Re: Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1160947)
Looking forward to the Crawley game tomorrow and looking forward to another match winning, man of the match performance from Super Mac ;)

"Super, super Sean, super, super Sean, super, super Sean, super Sean McConville - repeat, repeat.... repeat...."

I can only admire your pointless staying power! I am bringing 3 unbiased neutrals along with me tomorrow, so we'll see what they have to say on the subject.

VALAIRIAN 13-02-2016 10:06

I look forward to meeting them :)

monkey hanger 13-02-2016 10:21

can,t we give this thread a rest. wether fans like it or not he,s one of our own. wasn,t too keen myself when he came back but I,ve given him a chance and hasn,t been too bad at times. we have had others in the past who have been much worse and they seem to get away with it. negativity can spread quickly so give him a break, support him like you do your favourites.

deeayess 13-02-2016 10:21

Re: Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 1160975)
I can only admire your pointless staying power! I am bringing 3 unbiased neutrals along with me tomorrow, so we'll see what they have to say on the subject.

Never trust the opinion of an unbiased neutral, it's always more fun when it's two biased opinions that are opposite :D

deeayess 13-02-2016 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1161002)
can,t we give this thread a rest. wether fans like it or not he,s one of our own. wasn,t too keen myself when he came back but I,ve given him a chance and hasn,t been too bad at times. we have had others in the past who have been much worse and they seem to get away with it. negativity can spread quickly so give him a break, support him like you do your favourites.

I would like to think we all support everyone who pulls on the red jersey. I think this thread is probably more tongue in cheek now than how it started off.

Hopefully he plays a blinder and scores a few as I could do to see a few goals after last week

Redraine 13-02-2016 11:29

Quote:

can,t we give this thread a rest.

Couldn't agree more!

choirboy 13-02-2016 18:11

Quote:

Why? It is a super thread!
I hope that it gets better and better with Sean playing his part in a PROMOTION winning team!
I thought that Sean had a cracking match today. Doing lots of super stuff going forward but also getting in some sturdy tackles defensively too!:alright::jimbo:

Redraine 13-02-2016 18:25

You are easily pleased. Thread closed.:D