Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

Crown Grounder 28-12-2016 00:15

Re: Sean Mc

As ever Yonmon, more timeless wisdom. Amen

VALAIRIAN 03-01-2017 12:27

Super, Super Sean, Super, Super Sean, Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another assist for Macca yesterday :)

cashman 03-01-2017 12:36

Re: Super, Super Sean, Super, Super Sean, Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1184343)
Another assist for Macca yesterday :)

Aye along wi the assist for Pools 1 st goal.:D

ferret man 03-01-2017 13:06

Re: Super, Super Sean, Super, Super Sean, Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like to remind Sean's knockers that PEARSON, and CHAPMAN also played a big part in the first goal with CHAPMAN playing a MAJOR roll in the second.

Exile on Spencer St 03-01-2017 13:23

I didn't know Sean had knockers.:rolleyes:

yonmon 03-01-2017 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1184348)

Love It Exile !....just love it !.:thankya:

cashman 03-01-2017 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1184348)

Well he is a tit.

Revived Red 03-01-2017 15:22

I am finding it difficult to keep abreast of this thread.

yonmon 03-01-2017 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Revived Red (Post 1184367)
I am finding it difficult to keep abreast of this thread.

A couple of good points about it though !.

( AccyMad will be Bridling at all this chauvinistic rambling...which after all is nothing but a storm in a D Cup ! ).

AccyMad 03-01-2017 16:50

Not rising to the bait or getting drawn into a discussion which has seemingly reduced grown men to such juvenile humour Alan :rolleyes:

monkey hanger 04-01-2017 09:16

why all this views on sean after every game. i for one did not want him back at the club but can,t keep on about his play after every game. lets have a go at others as well. mccarten is one who only shows form when he comes off the bench for a start. seamus not as good as last season, and don,t really rate jordan clark. all players are equal but some seem to be more equal than others.

yonmon 04-01-2017 09:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1184408)
why- all this views on sean after every game. i for one did not want him back at the club but can,t keep on about his play after every game. lets have a go at others as well. mccarten is one who only shows form when he comes off the bench for a start. seamus not as good as last season, and don,t really rate jordan clark. all players are equal but some seem to be more equal than others.

I felt certain that by now everyone on the Forum had figured out the answer to this one !....
One or two adore the ground he treads upon, others actively dislike him (can't think why though ?)...but as for me ....it's merely keeping up the tradition initiated many moons ago by others brighter than I !.

Now, it would seem, you too have heard the Lorelei call and seen fit to extend the life of this protracted but fascinating thread !..now isn't that curious ?.

baldy 04-01-2017 12:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 1184409)
One or two adore the ground he treads upon

I don't adore the ground Sean walks on but one thing I've never understood is people screaming wave after wave of abuse at a player whether it be United fans at Old Trafford or Clitheroe fans at Shawbridge!

What does anybody gain from it?

Slate a player in the pub or on here but at the game we should be giving players nothing but encouragement.

What I have noticed is if Billy loses the ball its "Unlucky Billy" but if certain others lose the ball it's another wave of abuse!

yonmon 04-01-2017 16:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1184423)
I don't adore the ground Sean walks on but one thing I've never understood is people screaming wave after wave of abuse at a player whether it be United fans at Old Trafford or Clitheroe fans at Shawbridge!

What does anybody gain from it?

Slate a player in the pub or on here but at the game we should be giving players nothing but encouragement.

What I have noticed is if Billy loses the ball its "Unlucky Billy" but if certain others lose the ball it's another wave of abuse!

If you are referring to my earlier post describing Macs passing, control and crossing the ball during Tuesday's game as inept, I was merely stating my opinion as to what appeared before my eyes !, and if you see this as hurling wave upon wave of abuse at him then so be it .
As to using the term 'unlucky Billy ', I for one never see luck of any kind having anything to do with what goes on in a game of Soccer, as I outlined in some detail in another thread.
But I also opined that there was a general lack of quality existing in the current squad resulting in a rather strange attitude being apparent in the team !.
My feelings regarding the player in question are totally ambivalent, if he performs well then I will say so, if he continues to show a lack of basic ability then my opinion will show this, without 'slating' the young man whatsoever,

I am surprised that my totally tongue in cheek riposte to MH's post was taken somewhat seriously...must earnestly consider cutting out the flippancies !.

Happy New Year Baldy !

KTF.

keep the faith 04-01-2017 18:53

QUOTE:One or two adore the ground he treads upon, others actively dislike him (can't think why though ?)...

QUOTE: (8/7/11) Post# 1 This thread...................I hope he​ falls flat on his face at Stockport ! Money grabber !! What happened to a footballer​s dreams of wanting to get to the highest they could go? But no , drop a league for a few extra pounds! No loyalty to the fans , the club and especially​ John and Jimmy! He was a nothing before and a nothing now! Good riddance!!

Hes really annoyed me since we gave him his break and would rather go down a league for money !! Tbh , Stockport must be delerious ! In my honest opinion he really isn't that good of a player! He got goals last season but most of time he looked like he could be assed and cost us MASSIVELY in the playoffs!!

Just to jog your memory Yonmon!