Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Sean Mc (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/sean-mc-58483.html)

cashman 08-01-2017 10:21

Re: Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1184783)
Looks even better on there :)

Some good uns, only Sinclairs comes close imho.

Chimer 08-01-2017 12:51

Re: Sean Mc

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1184718)
Thats what makes this thread hilarious imho, when he plays well detractors give him credit, when he plays badly those who favour him vanish.:hehetable

True of you and one or two others, and good for you :), but not a peep from the two who get on his case most often and with most vitriol :rolleyes: - apart from a "like" for your quoted post.

Revived Red 08-01-2017 21:29

A great win yesterday. Credit to McConville for a great goal at a vital time, and also for a great cross that Beckles nodded in. But it was a super team performance with Billy Kee looking to be a handful once again.

Special credit to the referee who, amazingly in view of his previous efforts, had a good game. I feared that an abandonment was likely at a couple of points in the second half but he seemed determined to persevere.

Those of us sitting near the press box ought to give thanks for the cabaret supplied by one of the commentators to listeners in the Hertfordshire area and who was sitting immediately in front of Dan. He clearly was overwhelmed by the sound of his own voice - but such a pity that the words were garbage. He delighted in telling his listeners (over and over again!) that Luton were looking like promotion candidates and Stanley heading for relegation. And then McConville scored. Just perfect. :D:D

AccyMad 09-01-2017 10:24

We sit in front of the press box every game although I chose to vacate my seat for the Luton game & go behind the goals, yes some of the visiting press people often provide entertainment especially if the game is not going their way although on occasion it's anything but entertaining & have almost caused a riot in the stand with their ill chosen comments at times . . . .

VALAIRIAN 09-01-2017 18:29

Super, Super Sean, Super, Super Sean, Super, Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1184784)
Some good uns, only Sinclairs comes close imho.

Let's hope Macca can help fire us through against Boro... :)

:) :) :)

cashman 09-01-2017 18:34

Re: Super, Super Sean, Super, Super Sean, Super, Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1184952)
Let's hope Macca can help fire us through against Boro... :)

Any body fires us through that un i will marry.:D

AccyMad 09-01-2017 18:35

Re: Super, Super Sean, Super, Super Sean, Super, Super Sean McConville...!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1184953)

Think Sean's already taken Cashy :D

cashman 09-01-2017 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1184955)

I am also but aint against Bigamy.:D

VALAIRIAN 09-01-2017 18:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1184953)

Cashy, take this the right way, but that is NOT an incentive to Sean or ANY of the team :D

cashman 09-01-2017 18:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1184957)
Cashy, take this the right way, but that is NOT an incentive to Sean or ANY of the team :D

Have yer eyes tested, I'm a catch.

VALAIRIAN 09-01-2017 18:52

Appointment made :yelrotflm :yelrotflm :yelrotflm

st06nc2 09-01-2017 18:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1184955)

Football has a goalkeeper doesn't mean you can't score

choirboy 09-01-2017 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1184958)
Have yer eyes tested, I'm a catch.

Aye Cashy....
You'd be a good catch in a Grimsby fisherman's nets!:tongueout

Exile on Spencer St 09-01-2017 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1184966)
Aye Cashy....
You'd be a good catch in a Grimsby fisherman's nets!:tongueout

They'd throw him back. Endangered species! ;)

VALAIRIAN 10-01-2017 18:09

Glad to see it is not just us that know how good Macca is.. ;)

FA Cup: Sean McConville's stunner for Accrington Stanley voted goal of third round - BBC Sport