Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2004, 09:21   #1
God Member

6 games in next 17 days

Well from saturday when we play LeighRMI we have 6 games in 17days rather than 2 or maybe three that you would normally have in the same period

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=0 width="100%" align=center bgColor=black border=0><TBODY><TR class=texty bgColor=#ffff40><TD>Sat 18th Sep 04 - 3:00 PM</TD><TD>H </TD><TD>- v -</TD><TD>Leigh RMI</TD><TD>League</TD><TD>- </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=texty bgColor=#ffff40><TD>Tue 21st Sep 04 - 7:45 PM</TD><TD>A </TD><TD>- v -</TD><TD>Northwich Victoria</TD><TD>League</TD><TD>- </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=texty bgColor=#ffff40><TD>Sat 25th Sep 04 - 3:00 PM</TD><TD>H </TD><TD>- v -</TD><TD>Gravesend and Northfleet</TD><TD>League</TD><TD>- </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=texty bgColor=#ffff40><TD>Wed 29th Sep 04 - 7:45 PM</TD><TD>A </TD><TD>- v -</TD><TD>Bradford City</TD><TD>LDV</TD><TD>- </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=texty bgColor=#ffff40><TD>Sat 2nd Oct 04 - 3:00 PM</TD><TD>A </TD><TD>- v -</TD><TD>Farnborough Town</TD><TD>League</TD><TD>- </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=texty bgColor=#ffff40><TD>Tue 5th Oct 04 - 7:45 PM</TD><TD>H </TD><TD>- v -</TD><TD>Tamworth</TD><TD>League</TD><TD>- </TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

A busy time ahead with 6 of them league games...
I reckon knocked out of LDV but 10 points gained
Old 17-09-2004, 11:45   #2

Re: 6 games in next 17 days

No no no kipax! We will WIN them ALL!!!
Cant wait till 5th october! c u all there!!!

ab
asfc babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 12:23   #3
Senior Member+

On paper I can't see any of those Conference teams giving us a problem, but we all know what problems can emerge in reality.

It's quite a workload for the players to have all those games in a short space of time, but hopefully the full-time training will have boosted fitness levels from last season.
Old 17-09-2004, 13:34   #4
I am Banned

5 of them are league games not 6 kipax
Fearon1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 15:27   #5
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIPAX
I reckon knocked out of LDV but 10 points gained
Does that mean you're predicting only ONE carefully considered 2-2 in five matches?

Last edited by MikeA; 17-09-2004 at 15:29.
MikeA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-09-2004, 15:54   #6
Senior Member+

Who's betting that Gary Williams has a cracker against us tomorrow?
Old 19-09-2004, 07:56   #7

One down five to go, roll on Tuesday
Minister Onymfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2004, 10:17   #8
Senior Member+

I'm glad nobody took me up on that bet, seeing as Williams didn't even play in the game.

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..