Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Congratulations ! (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/congratulations-64718.html)

10hickton 06-08-2013 23:20

Congratulations !

Boro fan in peace - well done tonight - you probably deserved the victory for the way you didn't buckle when going a goal down so early. I lost count of the number of shots that were charged down by your defence and your keeper had an inspired last ten minutes. But if you dont score , you dont win.
Boro have fallen so alarmingly since relegation from the Premiership - fk me we were in the UEFA Cup Final in 2006 and now , with due respect- we are being beaten by Accrington Stanley.

I will be watching your results from now on - so don't fk things up.
I will return with my thoughts if thats OK.

Love football me !

mab 06-08-2013 23:24

Re: Congratulations !

You mean the Alamo ;) 10hicton could you hear us singing from were you where siting

cashman 06-08-2013 23:31

Always welcome to return mate,;)

VALAIRIAN 07-08-2013 08:05

Thanks for the thanks 10hickton :)

Div3North 07-08-2013 10:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10hickton (Post 1070291)
Boro fan in peace - well done tonight - you probably deserved the victory for the way you didn't buckle when going a goal down so early. I lost count of the number of shots that were charged down by your defence and your keeper had an inspired last ten minutes. But if you dont score , you dont win.
Boro have fallen so alarmingly since relegation from the Premiership - fk me we were in the UEFA Cup Final in 2006 and now , with due respect- we are being beaten by Accrington Stanley.

Love football me !

Proper football fan - generous in defeat. You're welcome on our forum any time you like ............ If you're ever down this way and we're at home, you'd be welcome on the Clayton End as well ............. Cheers - and good luck to you too :D

DAV007 07-08-2013 12:06

Hope to see you in the a FA cup, and maybe the JPT next season based on your strikers ability to finish!

10hickton 07-08-2013 16:01

mab...........yes we could hear you, but what a strange accent you have !

The young lad you have recently signed - James Gray - is from the same town as me (Yarm) he sometimes pops into my quiz on a Sunday with his step dad, who was also a pro footballer for Boro.

Bentley5 07-08-2013 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by 10hickton (Post 1070291)

Love football me !

Thanks for your comments 10hickton; you'll always be welcome on here. It was a great night for those of us that travelled last night (and almost as great for those that didn't). Your supporters were friendly and hospitable, your stadium is magnificent and I cannot thank Middlesbrough FC enough for all of that. I'd love to draw you again (at your place) in the third round of the FA Cup. All the best for the season.

cashman 07-08-2013 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bentley5 (Post 1070381)
Thanks for your comments 10hickton; you'll always be welcome on here. It was a great night for those of us that travelled last night (and almost as great for those that didn't). Your supporters were friendly and hospitable, your stadium is magnificent and I cannot thank Middlesbrough FC enough for all of that. I'd love to draw you again (at your place) in the third round of the FA Cup. All the best for the season.

Must agree wi all that, Stadium n pitch top class n the pies were good as well.:D

mab 07-08-2013 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1070383)
Must agree wi all that, Stadium n pitch top class n the pies were good as well.:D

Was that the pie you where munchng on at half time cashy;)

cashman 07-08-2013 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 1070394)
Was that the pie you where munchng on at half time cashy;)

Sure was n chubbyman had the other kinda pie n he said very good as well.:D

10hickton 07-08-2013 21:15

Well you lot seem to be OK. I think I'll adopt you as my 'other club'
When do you play Hartlepool away ? I might just join you for a lot of beer if you are planning on making the trip. UTB

cashman 07-08-2013 21:17

14th september Hartlepool Away.;)

Chubbyman 07-08-2013 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1070395)
Sure was n chubbyman had the other kinda pie n he said very good as well.:D

Pie was good,not sure about the Puff Pastry though I'm a Hetro myself!!!

Div3North 07-08-2013 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chubbyman (Post 1070399)
Pie was good,not sure about the Puff Pastry though I'm a Hetro myself!!!

Hetero pies? :confused:

Holy mackerel Batman!

Anyway, how can you tell? :eek: