Accrington Web

Accrington Web (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Former Players! (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/former-players-67608.html)

AccyMad 31-03-2016 13:09

Re: Former Players!
 
Might just break me golden rule about not having a drink before a game & get to the Sports Bar for Happy Hour this week :)

baldy 10-04-2016 09:58

Re: Former Players!
 
Rumoured Jamie Devitt has been on the bench for the last few games due to him agreeing to sign for Peterborugh in the summer and doesn't want to get injured!

Apparently been class for Morecambe this season according to Morecambe fans!

cashman 10-04-2016 10:21

Re: Former Players!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1165954)
Rumoured Jamie Devitt has been on the bench for the last few games due to him agreeing to sign for Peterborugh in the summer and doesn't want to get injured!

If thats true, dont say much for him as a bloke imho. well shut if thats the case,

monkey hanger 10-04-2016 11:01

Re: Former Players!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1165955)
If thats true, dont say much for him as a bloke imho. well shut if thats the case,

happens to a lot of players when they know they,re off at the end of the season. peter murphy was a good example for us. devitt was not involved in the game yesterday, not sure if he was a sub as their public address system is worse than ours. expected to see a guy walking round the ground with a chalk board with team changes on it.

cashman 10-04-2016 11:16

Re: Former Players!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1165957)
happens to a lot of players when they know they,re off at the end of the season. peter murphy was a good example for us. devitt was not involved in the game yesterday, not sure if he was a sub as their public address system is worse than ours. expected to see a guy walking round the ground with a chalk board with team changes on it.

Aye but our 2 aint done that, says it all to me.;)

Exile on Spencer St 10-04-2016 12:24

Re: Former Players!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1165954)
.. Jamie Devitt has been on the bench for the last few games due to him agreeing to sign for Peterborugh..!

He actually wants to play for Westley! Good grief, he must be desperate.

AccyMad 10-04-2016 12:31

Re: Former Players!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1165961)
He actually wants to play for Westley! Good grief, he must be desperate.

He never was the sharpest tool in the box & was absolute pants for us if I remember rightly, Morecambe fans seem to rate him so he must've stepped his game up a bit

smudgie 10-04-2016 12:41

Re: Former Players!
 
Westley the scumbag won't be at Posh for long, that's for sure.

He will destroy them as he destroy's every club he manages!

andyd 10-04-2016 12:43

Re: Former Players!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1165962)
He never was the sharpest tool in the box & was absolute pants for us if I remember rightly, Morecambe fans seem to rate him so he must've stepped his game up a bit

Means nothing we all know Morecambe fans have,nt a clue numpties.

monkey hanger 12-04-2016 12:08

Re: Former Players!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by smudgie (Post 1165966)
Westley the scumbag won't be at Posh for long, that's for sure.

He will destroy them as he destroy's every club he manages!

he,s like fergies lad can only do it at one club. satanage for weasley posh for young fergie. ones a scumbag the other lives off his dads reputation.

Exile on Spencer St 04-05-2016 18:30

Re: Former Players!
 
Trying to take my mind off this Saturday I just noticed that Mr. Kurtis Guthrie is currently playing for Forest Green Rovers (aka Painswick Reserves) in the first leg of their Conference play off. Good luck to him.

smudgie 04-05-2016 21:08

Re: Former Players!
 
Glad to see my Westley prediction came true :D

lancsdave 05-05-2016 07:15

Re: Former Players!
 
Interesting to see Micah Evans has been released by that giant of the footballing world Stockport County. He did seem to have a talent, shame he never used it and just wasted his career

monkey hanger 05-05-2016 07:33

Re: Former Players!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lancsdave (Post 1167834)
Interesting to see Micah Evans has been released by that giant of the footballing world Stockport County. He did seem to have a talent, shame he never used it and just wasted his career

seen him a couple of times and looked disinterested but you could see he had something. my lad who goes regularly said he was like that every game. one of many who thinks they are better than they are. effort and dedication are as important as skill.

yonmon 05-05-2016 21:29

Re: Former Players!
 
In Bardolino today I met a face and a name from the past !...

Does anyone else remember Alan Davies who scored the winning goal in Stanley's 2-1 win over Formby on their return to Soccer on the 15th of August 1970 ?.
Glad to say he looked fit and well and still has the Club close to his heart !.

It's a small world methinks !.


All times are GMT. The time now is 13:27.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com

Page generated in 0.09681 seconds with 8 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1