Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Disgrace Big Time (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/disgrace-big-time-67841.html)

Somerset 26-12-2015 12:06

Disgrace Big Time

Today's game being postponed certainly is a disgrace big time as it as resulted in three home games in a row being postponed and no home game for at least 8 weeks and at least it was postponed a lot earlier this time so the away fans didn't have a wasted journey, I have posted a letter to the club suggesting home games be played at Turf Moor, Burnley where the drainage is far better for the rest of this season.

widnes viking 26-12-2015 12:49

Re: Disgrace Big Time

Quote:

Originally Posted by Somerset (Post 1157328)
Today's game being postponed certainly is a disgrace big time as it as resulted in three home games in a row being postponed and no home game for at least 8 weeks and at least it was postponed a lot earlier this time so the away fans didn't have a wasted journey, I have posted a letter to the club suggesting home games be played at Turf Moor, Burnley where the drainage is far better for the rest of this season.

Purple and yellow I think

anmc 26-12-2015 13:01

Are you also writing to the other 9 clubs with postponed matches today?

st06nc2 26-12-2015 13:03

The weather can't be helped coley dunt have a weather machine and with even ewood park been waterlogged I doubt turfmoor will be any better, maybe it's time you quit whining and just went back to been an armchair fan, yes we don't have the best drainage it's been the same for as long as I can remember so instead of using your brain to make pointless complaints, put it to some use like thinking of a way to solve it, get behind the team not against it

deeayess 26-12-2015 13:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by st06nc2 (Post 1157333)
The weather can't be helped coley dunt have a weather machine and with even ewood park been waterlogged I doubt turfmoor will be any better, maybe it's time you quit whining and just went back to been an armchair fan, yes we don't have the best drainage it's been the same for as long as I can remember so instead of using your brain to make pointless complaints, put it to some use like thinking of a way to solve it, get behind the team not against it

He's not one of our fans. Just a troll that's probably been kicked off any other forum he's tried this on.

Exile on Spencer St 26-12-2015 13:11

As it's still the season of goodwill, can someone remind me how you block idiots, please.

Div3North 26-12-2015 13:24

Quote:

How is being overwhelmed by the weather - over which we mere mortals have no control - "a disgrace"? Who has been "disgraceful"? Who is at fault? Burnley, may I remind you, have played for many years at a much higher level than us; that includes Premiership, with its obscene TV money and ridiculous "parachute payments". So have Blackburn, Wigan, and every League club around us. The income they have generated has allowed massive investment in facilities. Where were you last season (or was it the one before?) when our ground was the only one in the North West that was playable? Until a few weeks ago we survived, against the odds, on a shoestring, but with a pitch that improved year on year

Your ridiculous drivel is now both boring and aggravating, so I suggest you put up or shut up ....... EITHER make a donation to the cub that we love and you clearly don't sufficient to allow the kind of drainage you want can be put in, OR quit the forum before it quits you.

The last month up here has brought weather the like of which no-one has ever seen before; did you see the pictures of Carlisle? Glenridding? St Michaels? Stanley can be said to have got things wrong in the past, but your campaign is stupid beyond belief. Your letter to Burnley will go in the bin, where it deserves to be. You might like to follow it out of all our lives.

Happy Christmas. Shut the door behind you

AccyMad 26-12-2015 13:37

Quote:

Concentrate on your own team, maybe if you were travelling to Plymouth today to support them you wouldn't have had time to come on here bleating again? Just a thought :rolleyes:

Greeny 26-12-2015 13:42

Somerset get a life !!!!

baldy 26-12-2015 13:43

Please stop feeding the troll!

Thin Monkey 26-12-2015 13:44

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Excellent work from Somerset.

Kiwi John 26-12-2015 15:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1157346)
Please stop feeding the troll!

Nah, let him post away..I love watching people make dickheads of themselves. :)

Somerset 26-12-2015 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Div3North (Post 1157340)
How is being overwhelmed by the weather - over which we mere mortals have no control - "a disgrace"? Who has been "disgraceful"? Who is at fault? Burnley, may I remind you, have played for many years at a much higher level than us; that includes Premiership, with its obscene TV money and ridiculous "parachute payments". So have Blackburn, Wigan, and every League club around us. The income they have generated has allowed massive investment in facilities. Where were you last season (or was it the one before?) when our ground was the only one in the North West that was playable? Until a few weeks ago we survived, against the odds, on a shoestring, but with a pitch that improved year on year

Your ridiculous drivel is now both boring and aggravating, so I suggest you put up or shut up ....... EITHER make a donation to the cub that we love and you clearly don't sufficient to allow the kind of drainage you want can be put in, OR quit the forum before it quits you.

The last month up here has brought weather the like of which no-one has ever seen before; did you see the pictures of Carlisle? Glenridding? St Michaels? Stanley can be said to have got things wrong in the past, but your campaign is stupid beyond belief. Your letter to Burnley will go in the bin, where it deserves to be. You might like to follow it out of all our lives.

Happy Christmas. Shut the door behind you

I will when the club finally play a home match which could be February at this rate.

Somerset 26-12-2015 15:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by anmc (Post 1157331)
Are you also writing to the other 9 clubs with postponed matches today?

No I am not

Revived Red 26-12-2015 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Somerset (Post 1157359)
No I am not

You are doing a great disservice to all those suffering with Asperger's Syndrome. Before you started posting your drivel on here, many people would have had considerable sympathy. You have destroyed that single-handedly. Well done.

For Accywebbers unfamiliar with Asperger's Syndrome, it would be a good idea to look at the Great Ormond Street Hospital website. I quote just one sentence that sums up Somerset : "Children with Asperger's syndrome also tend to present with intense interests, lack of flexibility."

For some bizarre reason, Somerset has become intensely interested in Stanley's postponed games.

As for you Somerset, please stop posting. I know you will find social interaction difficult and you will fail to recognise/understand verbal clues.

But please try this. We do not want your drivel in our forum. Stop posting. You are making yourself look a total idiot rather than a sufferer.