Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Notts County MATCH THREAD (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/notts-county-match-thread-67876.html)

choirboy 08-01-2016 17:59

Notts County MATCH THREAD

After the transfer turmoil of this week :confused:let's hope that Stanley can produce a winning team tomorrow and get the THREE POINTS that will keep us in the hunt for a promotion push!
I think that it would be great if we all get 100% behind John and Jimmy and all of the players that are picked to play tomorrow whoever they are!
:theband:
ON STANLEY ON
:alright:

cashman 08-01-2016 18:17

Re: Notts County MATCH THREAD

That goes bout saying, whoever plays tomoz gets my backing. but i'll still call crap if i see it.:D

deeayess 08-01-2016 19:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1158178)
That goes bout saying, whoever plays tomoz gets my backing. but i'll still call crap if i see it.:D

I'd settle for just seeing a game for a change. There's been nowt I could go to since York away as Wycombe and Carlisle were both off.

Chewbacca 08-01-2016 20:13

I half expect it to get called off, the best gage for me is the Dunk puddle.

The water table must be high on the clay pit, and the overnight rain could bring it to the brink and then 8-9am could be the tipping point.

Mammoth disgrace I would guess, Pompey would be colossal and Harlepool humongous. Not sure about Bristol?

Tom D 08-01-2016 20:18

Would be very disappointed if it does get called off, would be my first game since the draw with newport so really looking forward to it.

With the website saying josh carrying an injury, a chance for Shay perhaps?

choirboy 08-01-2016 23:07

Been watching the forecasts closely this evening....:enough:
Some rain during sleepy time......
Fine in the morning and early afternoon :unsure8:with the possible chance of showers....:idunno:
BUT rain around half time moving in!!!!
:confused::eek:

deeayess 08-01-2016 23:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1158211)
Been watching the forecasts closely this evening....:enough:
Some rain during sleepy time......
Fine in the morning and early afternoon :unsure8:with the possible chance of showers....:idunno:
BUT rain around half time moving in!!!!
:confused::eek:

First you put a downer on the bevvying and now you've done it with the weather - I'm not opening any more of your posts in case I find out the trains are cancelled :D

winstanley asfc 08-01-2016 23:39

We haven't played at home for 8 long weeks!!:eek:

deeayess 08-01-2016 23:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by winstanley asfc (Post 1158216)
We haven't played at home for 8 long weeks!!:eek:

You're kidding! That's it, I'm off to write a strongly worded letter to the club because it's a disgrace :D

Kiwi John 09-01-2016 01:57

...enter Somerset....

deeayess 09-01-2016 08:05

How's it looking down there now. I'm going to have to set off soon so hopefully the game will be on.

Redraine 09-01-2016 08:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by deeayess (Post 1158233)
How's it looking down there now. I'm going to have to set off soon so hopefully the game will be on.

Looking good. Afternoon rain forecast to be delayed! No guarantees though. I would risk a small wager that it's on.

deeayess 09-01-2016 08:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redraine (Post 1158234)
Looking good. Afternoon rain forecast to be delayed! No guarantees though. I would risk a small wager that it's on.

Thanks, The forecast looks ok so if the pitch is fine now the it looks like game on :D

accybeme 09-01-2016 09:06

8-30 am a good sign the floodlights all on must mean Buzzers working and hopeful that the game can go ahead, the pitch has a slight covering of water visible and a steady light rain here since 7-30 this morning until present although any heavy rain would put this fixture in doubt

monkey hanger 09-01-2016 09:13

is an early pitch inspection booked or the usual wait till we set off or arrive job.