Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Carlisle match thread (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/carlisle-match-thread-67976.html)

Redraine 06-02-2016 16:00

Carlisle match thread

Coley has been strengthening the bench recently, but will he change his usual subs policy now we are struggling before it's too late? Carver on with minutes to go will hardly cut the mustard.

AccyMad 06-02-2016 17:15

Re: Carlisle match thread

Was a tad under the weather today & couldn't go, glad I didn't risk it & chose to have a duvet day instead as sounds like at best a dodgy performance.
That said, Morecambe could've done us another favour - had they managed to score either of the two, yes two penalties awarded to them Mansfield wouldn't have gone above us causing us to drop to 8th - I'm half convinced the Shrimps did it on purpose, jealousy is a terrible thing :rolleyes:

Kiwi John 06-02-2016 17:49

Bugga

keep the faith 06-02-2016 19:28

Total garbage! Just witnessed the worst performance of the season helped on by incompetent match officials. Can't make any positive comments about any of the team with the exception of perhaps Ross Etheridge. Nuff Said.

monkey hanger 07-02-2016 09:24

[QUOTE=keep the faith;1160480]Total garbage! Just witnessed the worst performance of the season helped on by incompetent match officials.

I predicted we would loose this one as soon as I saw eltringham was the so called ref. that decided me to stay at home. have we ever won a game with this incompetent in the middle. we seem to get him at least twice a season and seems to have issues with us. not liked in Doncaster either.

andyd 07-02-2016 09:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by keep the faith (Post 1160480)
Total garbage! Just witnessed the worst performance of the season helped on by incompetent match officials. Can't make any positive comments about any of the team with the exception of perhaps Ross Etheridge. Nuff Said.

Have to agree with you about the ref was useless but that doesn't explain our lack lustre display Carlisle got lucky with both goals but they deserved the points becoming a bit of a bogey ground for us I've never seen us score here and we would,nt have scored today if we were still playing let's hope it's just a blip and we hammer them in 9 day's in what could be a fiesty game.

monkey hanger 07-02-2016 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1160507)
Have to agree with you about the ref was useless but that doesn't explain our lack lustre display Carlisle got lucky with both goals but they deserved the points becoming a bit of a bogey ground for us I've never seen us score here and we would,nt have scored today if we were still playing let's hope it's just a blip and we hammer them in 9 day's in what could be a fiesty game.

sound like the Morecambe away game this season. as coley said we wont win every game but lets hope its only a blip and get 6 points in the next two home games.
got to agree could be a feisty game in 9 days time and hopeing for a fair ref. that day but probably my other favourite Jeremy simpson will get it.

Mr T 07-02-2016 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1160508)
sound like the Morecambe away game this season. as coley said we wont win every game but lets hope its only a blip and get 6 points in the next two home games.
got to agree could be a feisty game in 9 days time and hopeing for a fair ref. that day but probably my other favourite Jeremy simpson will get it.

You've either a good memory or guessed well!! Jermery Simpson is current scheduled to take charge of the Accy v Carlisle game as he was selected for the fixture on Boxing Day

MikeA 07-02-2016 13:22

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1160505]
Quote:

Originally Posted by keep the faith (Post 1160480)
I predicted we would loose this one as soon as I saw eltringham was the so called ref. that decided me to stay at home. have we ever won a game with this incompetent in the middle.

Four times!

H v Cheltenham 2009, 4-0
H v Barnet 2010, 1-0
H v Burton, 2011, 2-1
H v Bristol Rovers, 2013, 2-1

baldy 07-02-2016 18:54

Hopefully put yesterday behind us and go on another run now!

Big game on Saturday with Orient playing Northampton, Plymouth playing Mansfield and Portsmouth have Bristol Rovers at home!

baldy 07-02-2016 19:08

monkey hanger 08-02-2016 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr T (Post 1160526)
You've either a good memory or guessed well!! Jermery Simpson is current scheduled to take charge of the Accy v Carlisle game as he was selected for the fixture on Boxing Day

thank you Mr T I have guessed badly. anymore bad news for me would be appreciated before I turn to drink. thank god I have not got a hospital check up in the near future. I feer the worst to come.

choirboy 08-02-2016 20:00

Oh dear. I have been feeling 'REET GLUM' since Saturday. I couldn't go to the match but I was hopeful that we could come away with a point at least. Must win next saturday in order to maintain our place near the top!
:(

Outback Ozzy 08-02-2016 21:04

Hey, we cannot win every game (but it would be nice). So the team had an off day, back to normal this Saturday, hopefully. It would have been nice to come away with a point but it was not to be. Lets get behind the team against Creepy Crawley on Saturday and then Carlisle at our gaffe the following Tuesday. Apparently, one of their supporters believes they will bring 1200 for a Tuesday night! If so, we could be looking at 2500 to 3000 on the gate. I will believe it when I see it.

choirboy 15-02-2016 19:20

Our lads are clearly going to be UP for tomorrow night's match. We will of course miss Crooksy and Shay but the lads coming in will know what they have to do.:thumbsup:
Pierro has a very positive interview recorded on the Fishy site.:jimbo:
Those of us on the terraces and in the stands can also do our bit tomorrow night.
:theband:
After a kind welcome to Joycey:gooddog: We should then make it hell for him and his new mates.:dflam:
MAX VOLUME and COLOUR should be the order of the night and we can urge our boys on to a victory in order to maintain our place up near the division leaders!:alright:
COME ON STANLEY FANS:wave8:
ON STANLEY ON!
:theband::mosher: