Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Season Tickets (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/season-tickets-68962.html)

AccyMad 04-03-2017 11:58

Season Tickets

Prices just announced on fishy site - says they're frozen but sure mine was £199 last year, now £219 - still cracking value though & early bird timescale is longer, from 6th March to 28th April - good stuff!! :D

AccyMad 04-03-2017 12:28

Re: Season Tickets

Just read through the small print - early bird prices have been increased by 87p per game to 'keep overall costs down' but the standard prices (post early bird) have been frozen & are exactly same as last season - that explains the £20 increase for early birders, thought it was me remembering it wrong

Lord Didsbury 04-03-2017 12:39

Three cheers for Mr A Holt! Another cracking and irresistible bargain.

st06nc2 04-03-2017 12:57

Don't see why you have to pay same price to stand as you do sit, surely it should be cheaper, not like your reserving a seat

deeayess 04-03-2017 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by st06nc2 (Post 1189042)
Don't see why you have to pay same price to stand as you do sit, surely it should be cheaper, not like your reserving a seat

The away fans don't have many seats so if you want to fleece them then you have to charge the home fans the same.

If you increase the price for seats then probably less people will pay it.

Chrisr 04-03-2017 17:15

The price increase of £20 for the season overall is nothing in the scheme of things. I am sure somebody asked if we were prepared to pay an extra £20/25 to help with ground improvements. Not bothered just curious.

Outback Ozzy 04-03-2017 21:42

Much as I applaud the club with the early release of season ticket prices, my main beef is the length of time you get to pay them. 2 months is not enough. Payments should be spread over a maximum of 4 months at 3 x £54 per month and one of £53. More likely to get the 1,000 they want than trying to get the money in so quickly. If folk decide after the 30th June, then put the prices up to the £264.

Alvin the chipmunk 05-03-2017 00:17

Superbly cheap. More than willing to pay the extra £19 to offset U12's going down to a fiver.

baldy 05-03-2017 08:54

I do think more people will benefit from installment choice, but then again everybody knows that season tickets are due and how much they're going to cost give or take a little

It's not like your boiler has packed in and got to find and unexpected £220 quid from somewhere!

cashman 05-03-2017 09:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1189121)
I do think more people will benefit from installment choice, but then again everybody knows that season tickets are due and how much they're going to cost give or take a little

It's not like your boiler has packed in and got to find and unexpected £220 quid from somewhere!

Wrong, new fans we are trying to attract will more than like have little idea of prices etc?

deeayess 05-03-2017 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1189121)

believe it or not but £220 in spare cash is a lot of money to some people even if they know when it's due. Having installments through the summer when there are no games make it easier to use the money you would have spent going to games.

I know this defeats the purpose of needing the money in to cover the summer when there is no income but I thought there was less pressure for money these days. That and how many people would be involved in this.

smudgie 05-03-2017 10:26

Great value tickets again by the club.

Good to see the membership cards will be returning again as per this season, which I will be taking advantage of.

baldy 05-03-2017 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1189123)
Wrong, new fans we are trying to attract will more than like have little idea of prices etc?

So if you was a new fan thinking of getting a season ticket for the first time, but didn't know the prices, surely you could ask a fellow fan at the game "how much was your season ticket this season?" Or look online?

deeayess 05-03-2017 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1189155)
So if you was a new fan thinking of getting a season ticket for the first time, but didn't know the prices, surely you could ask a fellow fan at the game "how much was your season ticket this season?" Or look online?

If it was as easy as that we would have a lot more fans. I think the approach is "look how cheap a season ticket for Stanley is and you can pay by installments" which results in new fans.

st06nc2 05-03-2017 22:07

Cheapest burnley season ticket is £329