Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Guiseley Game (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/guiseley-game-69542.html)

keep the faith 23-10-2017 19:50

Guiseley Game

Will there be a coach going to Guiseley? If so what are the details.

chevyfire 23-10-2017 20:28

Re: Guiseley Game

Coaches to Guiseley, Sunday 5th November, depart 11.30 from Livingstone Road, £15 members, £17 non.
Book through usual channels. (Taken from official Accrington Stanley supporters club Facebook page)

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

smudgie 30-10-2017 12:39

Or get the train, easy peasy.

AccyMad 30-10-2017 17:01

Depends where you're travelling from on the train, it's not quite as straightforward on a Sunday from Accrington as it would have been on a Saturday, travelling on the Sunday means changing at Bradford & having to walk approximately a mile from the Interchange to Forster Square station, ok if you know where you're going but I wouldn't fancy it particularly on the return journey when it'll be dark

mab 30-10-2017 17:02

Just nipping up A59 for me :D

cashman 30-10-2017 17:54

Which is probably the reason Keep The Faith and I are going on the coach. Out else aint easy peasy.

Tin Monkey 30-10-2017 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1203791)
travelling on the Sunday means changing at Bradford & having to walk approximately a mile from the Interchange to Forster Square station

It's a 5 minute walk on well-lit and usually busy streets.

The biggest pain is having to swop trains at all.

AccyMad 30-10-2017 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tin Monkey (Post 1203801)

Exactly, & if you don't know Bradford or have a lousy sense of direction a 5 minute walk could turn into a half hour hike - I'll stick to the coach to be safe :rolleyes:

monkey hanger 31-10-2017 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tin Monkey (Post 1203801)

at least its mainly downhill unlike most walks in bradford but this 2 station thing has always been a problem in bradford. remember folks its sunday so there could be the usual disruption to services due to line work. coach could be a good choice for locals.

NORTHERNSOUL 31-10-2017 10:45

Or just carry on thru to Leeds and do your change there

AccyMad 31-10-2017 15:52

Yeah, I didn't realise you can do it that way - made the error when accessing the trainline site of typing in that I wanted the times from Accrington to Guiseley (as you would) & it only came up with the change at Bradford option - been told since that booking from Accrington to Leeds & then Leeds to Guiseley makes it simpler

Lord Stiffupperlip 31-10-2017 18:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1203830)
Yeah, I didn't realise you can do it that way - made the error when accessing the trainline site of typing in that I wanted the times from Accrington to Guiseley (as you would) & it only came up with the change at Bradford option - been told since that booking from Accrington to Leeds & then Leeds to Guiseley makes it simpler

No AccyMad, you didn't make an error.
The first available service on Sunday from Accrington, with only 1 change at Leeds, is the 12.03. This gets you to Guiseley 16 minutes after kick-off at 14.16.
The 11.03 service gets into Guiseley at 12.42, but involves the 2 changes at Bradford. This is the only practical service for those getting the train.
Returning, there is a train from Guiseley at 16.19, with 1 change at Leeds, arriving Accrington 18.20, taking over 2 hours.
If you take the 11.03 to Bradford, you have only 27 minutes to transfer from Interchange to Forster Square.
The adult return fayre, without any railcard, is £19.30
It's cheaper, and possibly quicker, by coach

Exile on Spencer St 31-10-2017 19:17

Trains, coaches....good grief. Is the Lanchester playing up, Lord Stiffers, or is it the chauffeur's day orf?

Lord Stiffupperlip 31-10-2017 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1203842)
Trains, coaches....good grief. Is the Lanchester playing up, Lord Stiffers, or is it the chauffeur's day orf?

Haw Haw Exile old chap.
Unfortunately Sunday coincides with my chauffeur Blenkinsop's monthly day-off.
This means I shall be taking the wheel of the Armstrong Siddeley myself, so watch out you Yorkshire blighters!
:D:D:D

NORTHERNSOUL 31-10-2017 22:19

Sorry guys i.d forgotten about the early 2pm kick off

MikeA 03-11-2017 14:21

For anyone who can't make it to Guiseley, all nine of Sunday's ties will be featured on BBC1 from 13:45:

Jason Mohammad presents reports, goals and results, with reporters at all nine FA Cup first round games, plus the Premier League and Championship. He is joined by Dion Dublin and Leicester City assistant manager Michael Appleton.

NORTHERNSOUL 03-11-2017 17:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip (Post 1203841)
No AccyMad, you didn't make an error.
The first available service on Sunday from Accrington, with only 1 change at Leeds, is the 12.03. This gets you to Guiseley 16 minutes after kick-off at 14.16.
The 11.03 service gets into Guiseley at 12.42, but involves the 2 changes at Bradford. This is the only practical service for those getting the train.
Returning, there is a train from Guiseley at 16.19, with 1 change at Leeds, arriving Accrington 18.20, taking over 2 hours.
If you take the 11.03 to Bradford, you have only 27 minutes to transfer from Interchange to Forster Square.
The adult return fayre, without any railcard, is £19.30
It's cheaper, and possibly quicker, by coach

Just firmed up our arrangements and you can do it off the 11.03 via Leeds

Dep Accy 11.03
Arr Leeds 12.24

Dep Leeds 13.05
Arr Guis 13.16

Dep Guis 16.19
Arr Leeds 16,34

Dep Leeds 17.08
Arr Accy 18.20

monkey hanger 04-11-2017 08:35

how many tickets or should i say bits of paper have we sold.

stanleyhouse 04-11-2017 14:00

About 450.

Dav1d 05-11-2017 12:34

On bbc sport commentaries too

chevyfire 05-11-2017 15:14

As expected a bruising encounter. Think a draw was about right. Chapman earned his money some good saves and command of box. Kayden should have scored in first few minutes. Then guiseley had better of first half. Second half of second half Stanley looked the more likely winners although Chapman saved us again late on. Referree allowed guiseley to play physical which didn't help us. Are passing game wasn't great today. Thorniley particularly didn't seem to get a pass right. Let's hope we are up for the battle come the reply. Enjoyed going to a lesser salubrious ground than Ares. The Wetherby whaler chippy was well worth a visit.

david1 05-11-2017 15:16

Sounded a good game on the radio .

mab 05-11-2017 17:00

Guiseley 0-0 Accrington Stanley - BBC Sport Video Highlights :) 2nd min in to the game Kayden mist a sitter which you see first that cost me £25 on minuets first goal scored I had 2nd n 3 rd :(

DAV007 05-11-2017 17:07

any idea on a replay date?
can the club confirm any fan attending the replay, will be guaranteed a home ticket for the 2nd round?

mab 05-11-2017 17:11

wk a Tuesday November 14th 7:45pm ko

cashman 05-11-2017 17:12

Replay 14Th i was informed, Chappers was man of the match today, if he hadn't been we would NOT be in the draw on Monday, the ref was absolutely abysmal, first half they pulled and kicked every time Stanley were attacking. also we counted at least 5 handballs - by both teams he never saw, most of them were second half.

Lord Stiffupperlip 05-11-2017 17:38

Fate conspired to shine on Stanley today, in more ways than one!
Had this tie taken place yesterday, we'd have all got a good soaking.
Instead, we enjoyed a short journey over Ilkley Moor under sunny skies, with time for the 3-course 'Senior' special (only £9.99) in the opulent atmosphere of the Wetherby Whaler.
Unfortunately, this proved to be the highlight of the day.
Before this game, I fully expected our reserves to take the field. In particular, Mcleod & Sousa, who I thought would make short work of the Guiseley defence.
So I was somewhat surprised when we fielded our first eleven, but even more surprised by the sheer size of the Guiseley squad, some of whom made 'Big Ben' look like he'd shrunk before our eyes.
Sorry Coley, thought you got the tactics wrong today.
If any game cried out for two speedy wingers to bypass their giant back four, this was it.
Instead of our normal passing-game, we kept launching high balls through the middle, which proved meat & drink to the giants of Guiseley.
Only one Stanley player was outstanding today - Aaron Chapman
Thank you Aaron, for yet again pulling-off at least four superb saves!
You saved our bacon today & kept us in the FA Cup.
Walking away from the ground, a lady Guiseley fan summed it up.
'By 'eck luv, you've got a good goalie'
Too right lass! Too right!

chevyfire 05-11-2017 20:21

More thoughts on game, I thought Billy kee gave a decent performance (battled hard up front, created a few shooting opportunities and defence headers) , kayden thou he's still good at our level seems to struggle to beat defenders of late. Nice to see Lee molyneux clap are fans at least 3 times.

Lord Didsbury 05-11-2017 22:36

Apologies for being a damp squib on fireworks night, but those saves from Chapman look like fairly easy ones to make? Credit to him for not cocking them up though.

Lord Stiffupperlip 05-11-2017 22:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury (Post 1204037)
Apologies for being a damp squib on fireworks night, but those saves from Chapman look like fairly easy ones to make? Credit to him for not cocking them up though.

Milord, methinks you damn with faint praise.
From the posts of those who attended today, it seemed that everyone agreed Chapman was our m.o.m!
Yes! Had Jackson not missed an absolute open-goal sitter early on, we could have won the match.
By the same token, we could easily have lost it 2 or 3-0!
The only player who prevented the latter was Chapman.

monkey hanger 06-11-2017 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by david1 (Post 1204007)
Sounded a good game on the radio .

wish i,d listened to the radio instead of going as a good game it was not. kaydon first half and billy late on missed good chances but chapman had more to do than their keeper. as for the ref he did penalise em a lot early on but left his back bone i n the dressing room. needed to caution one of their thugs early on. hope we get a decent experianced ref for the replay and not some other fast tracked kid who,s not quite up to it.

cashman 06-11-2017 08:37

The B.B.C. talk utter garbage if they say "THAT" was a good game.:rolleyes:

Exile on Spencer St 06-11-2017 11:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1204042)

What's new? Everything shown on the BBC is great, according to the BBC. Only on the radio do commentators tell it like it is when a match is poor.

Alvin the chipmunk 06-11-2017 11:40

Said in Leeds before the match I'd take the replay. Some of our party were acting like we were playing Bacup Borough and we're going to give them a hiding. They're one league below us with a plethora of ex Accy. A banana skin tie certainly.

Guisely were unlucky today and battled hard. You'd have to think the draw suits us more as they'll probably think they've missed their chance. Then again Leigh RMI at home springs to mind.

Chapman excellent. Biggest positive is were still in the hat unlike many other league sides and I have something to do a week on Tuesday.

Also...strange atmosphere for their big day. Morgue like.

cashman 06-11-2017 12:08

Have to disagree with his Lordship, Those saves of Chappers were very good. everyone i spoke too said the same.

Lord Stiffupperlip 06-11-2017 16:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1204042)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin the chipmunk (Post 1204047)
Also...strange atmosphere for their big day. Morgue like.

It's amazing how distilling 95 long minutes into 140 seconds of 'highlights' can transform a game of nail-biting attrition, fouls verging on GBH, misplaced passes & general stalemate into something resembling end-to-end excitement. :rolleyes:
Regarding Alvin's point, it just goes to show what a difference a roof makes.
The Clayton enders sang their hearts out but, on an open terrace, their voices were lost in the cold Yorkshire air.
By comparison, the chants of half the number of Guiseley fans, ensconced in their small tin shed, boomed out as if amplified by a Marshall 1000 megawatt speaker. :jimbo:
Having second thoughts about a new roof for the Coppice end. :eek:

monkey hanger 07-11-2017 08:08

[QUOTE=Lord Stiffupperlip;1204053]It's amazing how distilling 95 long minutes into 140 seconds of 'highlights' can transform a game of nail-biting attrition, fouls verging on GBH, misplaced passes & general stalemate into something resembling end-to-end excitement. :rolleyes:

they should have resurrected kent walton to comontate on the game as the grapple fans would have loved it.

redarmy 07-11-2017 15:48

Can you pay on the night/walk on the Guiseley replay?

cashman 07-11-2017 16:00

Must have a ticket, dunno if yeh can buy one on the night.

Exile on Spencer St 07-11-2017 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by redarmy (Post 1204113)
Can you pay on the night/walk on the Guiseley replay?

Hope this link works

Http://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2017/...kets-guiseley/

AccyMad 07-11-2017 17:42

Good move to match the ticket prices to what we paid at Guiseley :)

Chewbacca 07-11-2017 18:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1204119)
Good move to match the ticket prices to what we paid at Guiseley :)

Would have preferred even higher prices and all the money from the replay given to Guiseley if they lose.

Then we could say we have done our bit helping out a smaller club.

AccyMad 07-11-2017 19:17

They might be smaller but I don't think they're short of a bob or two, can't imagine players like Kayode & Kevan Hurst will be playing for peanuts

cashman 07-11-2017 19:24

Or Lee Molly fer that matter.

monkey hanger 08-11-2017 08:23

some of their players might be on as much as some of our lads as they went full time recently. seems to be a lot of dosh floating about in the non league scene nowadays.

redarmy 08-11-2017 14:38

Why can't you just walk on for this game? Will be far from a sell out surely

stanleyhouse 08-11-2017 15:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by redarmy (Post 1204193)
Why can't you just walk on for this game? Will be far from a sell out surely

There is no cash taken at the turnstiles at the Wham Stadium.
Just buy your ticket before you approach the turnstiles like every league match.

Lord Didsbury 14-11-2017 18:23

Looking forward to seeing Sousa for the first time! Cum on you reds.

nige b 14-11-2017 18:48

Live commentary from Dan and Brett on BBC Radio Lancs on tinternet

MikeA 14-11-2017 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by nige b (Post 1204536)
Live commentary from Dan and Brett on BBC Radio Lancs on tinternet

Do you have a link, Nige? All I'm getting is Children in Need.

Twenty Eight 14-11-2017 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury (Post 1204534)
Looking forward to seeing Sousa for the first time! Cum on you reds.

Worrying .... Clark injured now Sousa.

MikeA 14-11-2017 19:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 1204537)
Do you have a link, Nige? All I'm getting is Children in Need.

Found it!
Who will make the second round of the FA Cup? - Live - BBC Sport

mab 14-11-2017 19:51

1-0 Super Sean Mc

Dav1d 14-11-2017 20:12

Poor attendance 1146

mab 14-11-2017 20:24

1-1 pen

Dav1d 14-11-2017 20:24

Rooney scores penalty 1-1, see us losing this game Now

mab 14-11-2017 20:41

Extra time ⌚

mab 14-11-2017 21:00

First half extra time 1-1

mab 14-11-2017 21:15

There keeper is having a stormer

mab 14-11-2017 21:17

Full time after extra 1-1 pens now

mab 14-11-2017 21:24

Kee missed keeper saves, they score there first, 0-1, saved again we need to buy this keeper 1_1

mab 14-11-2017 21:29

Out!!

Dav1d 14-11-2017 21:30

What did I say, missed to many chances during the game!

LongLostSon 14-11-2017 21:35

If he hasn't already nicked it, I reckon the matchball should be presented to the Guiseley keeper from the twitter reports.

chevyfire 14-11-2017 22:08

Guiseley's keeper made some super saves. Although having already been booked for time wasting in normal time. I don't know how he got away with his continued gamesmanship of time wasting in extra time. The gods felt like there against Stanley tonight although I thought we should have gave the gods more of push!
Overall, Stanley created more chances than guiseley on another night at least one would have gone in. I was disappointed second half having scored we allowed guiseley to press us with 10 men which always allows the risk of goal conceding situation (we got left off once when Chapman dropped it although apart from that he was very good again tonight). But second time not so lucky. The gods (or referree) didn't go in favour for the penalty (given for what?) And disallowed goal. I felt me missed Seamus Connelly and overall we didn't get the ball down and pass it and get a grip in midfield till Scott brown came on. Well done guiseley they were kept battling annoyingly!

cashman 14-11-2017 22:16

That was disgraceful, we go 1 up playing 10 men, then sit back on it, no excuse at all for that.:mad:

Lord Didsbury 14-11-2017 22:20

Chevyfire - that's spot on. We didn't deserve to win, but on the other hand we deserved to win....overall we didn't play well but had enough chances, great saves by their keeper and bad luck played it's part.
Good Cup tie though - Guiseley looked like a decent team occasionally and tried hard.

AccyMad 14-11-2017 22:25

Looking at both games I just don't really we wanted it that much, certainly not as much as Guiseley - that together with Coley's tinkering with the team tonight & a ref who made some of the most inexplicable decisions I've ever seen combined to see us go out of the FA cup - good luck to Guiseley in the next round, although I think they might've used it all up tonight I'd love them to beat Mansfield

Lord Stiffupperlip 14-11-2017 22:25

You've got to hand it to Guiseley, after over three & a half hours of football, we couldn't beat em!
Frankly, they were better than us tonight & deserved their victory.
They won nearly every second ball & their passing was quicker & more accurate.
Some of the decisions that went against us were baffling. Two disallowed goals & then a mysterious penalty award for them.
Did anyone actually see the incident which led to their penalty?
After the disappointment of losing a game we could & should have won with ease, this could be a blessing in disguise, as we can now concentrate our efforts on the main prize - promotion!
Roll on Saturday!

monkey hanger 15-11-2017 07:56

[QUOTE=Lord Stiffupperlip;1204560
Some of the decisions that went against us were baffling. Two disallowed goals & then a mysterious penalty award for them.

first goal was for offside second god knows what for. the penalty was given for thorniley holding one of their players. the latter was told by a guiseley non playing sub sat at the end of the main stand before the shootout. thought the ref did quite well early on but seemed to want to even things up after the first half. one thing that does worry me is any of our opponents watching us know the type of team we struggle against. expect newport and wycombe to come and play a similar game to guiseley.

monkey hanger 15-11-2017 08:00

[QUOTE=AccyMad;1204559]Looking at both games I just don't really we wanted it that much, certainly not as much as Guiseley -

after the draw was made i feared the worst. their manager and assistant are both ex mansfield so what could have been a better incentive to beat us.

cashman 15-11-2017 08:01

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1204565][QUOTE=Lord Stiffupperlip;1204560

first goal was for offside second god knows what for. the penalty was given for thorniley holding one of their players. the latter was told by a guiseley non playing sub sat at the end of the main stand before the shootout. thought the ref did quite well early on but seemed to want to even things up after the first half. one thing that does worry me is any of our opponents watching us know the type of team we struggle against. expect newport and wycombe to come and play a similar game to guiseley.[/QUOTE]Have to disagree about the ref early on, thought the animal that did "Sousa" in the first couple of mins, should have been booked at the very least. twas the same guy who got dismissed later on. he was the same at their place got away with sodding murder.Think accymad was 100% correct, we didn't seem to want it as much as them, and to me got what we deserved.

Exile on Spencer St 15-11-2017 08:08

As Dan noted on the radio commentary, there was a certain inevitability about Guiseley winning it once they equalised.
But well done to Professor Coleman; his post-match interview was spot-on.

SamF 15-11-2017 11:44

Highlights:

FA Cup: Accrington 1-1 Guiseley (3-4 pens) - highlights - BBC Sport

Unfortunately the camera operator missed the penalty incident as well!

I think our second disallowed goal was for Hughes and their centre back holding each others shirts... how you give that situation a foul one way or the other is beyond me.

Still, their keeper didn't deserve to be on the losing team after his performance, outstanding display.

Haggis316 15-11-2017 14:54

Already had some stick off a friend brought up in village next door to Guiseley. Looking forward to returning to work in Leeds tomorrow - NOT.

Tin Monkey 15-11-2017 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 1204551)
Out!!

Seems a bit harsh calling for Coleman's head after our FA Cup exit!

Exile on Spencer St 15-11-2017 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tin Monkey (Post 1204579)
Seems a bit harsh calling for Coleman's head after our FA Cup exit!

it's only laughing that's stopping me crying

Lord Stiffupperlip 15-11-2017 21:24

With the benefit of hindsight, I've got to say how impressed I was by Guiseley's performance over the two ties.
On last nights showing, I think they'd more than hold their own in league 2.
They had our defence at sixes & sevens on numerous occasions & as Coley said in his post match video, nearly scored a couple of goals early on, but for excellent saves by Chappers.
On the subject of our defence, what's happened to the likes of Tom Dallison, Tyler Forbes & Farrend Rawson?
They've always impressed me whenever they've played & I think all three are better defenders than Thorniley, who I find a bit ponderous & slow - only my opinion!
In any event, we'll have to be on our mettle by Saturday, if we're going to avoid another repeat of last years home result against Newport.

monkey hanger 16-11-2017 08:17

[QUOTE=L
On the subject of our defence, what's happened to the likes of Tom Dallison, Tyler Forbes & Farrend Rawson?
They've always impressed me whenever they've played & I think all three are better defenders than Thorniley, who I find a bit ponderous & slow - only my opinion!

in defence of jordan thorniley he is a centre back by trade and not a left back. for me he has been a decent steady performer for us. agree about farrend rawson as for me did nothing wrong to be dropped and there is not much to choose between him and everton or hughes.

Inspector Morse 16-11-2017 09:21

I thought the initial plan was for Forbes to start at RB with Donacien at LB. Forbes seemed to struggle when given opportunity. Neither Forbes or Dallinson really impressed when given chance.

Agree about Rawson tho' - did not do much to warrant being dropped.

cashman 16-11-2017 09:26

Does Rawson not come from Liverpool? that would explain it if he don't.:D

Twenty Eight 16-11-2017 11:34

[QUOTE=monkey hanger;1204599][QUOTE=L

in defence of jordan thorniley he is a centre back by trade and not a left back. for me he has been a decent steady performer for us. agree about farrend rawson as for me did nothing wrong to be dropped and there is not much to choose between him and everton or hughes.[/QUOTE]

Dallison rode into the sunset weeks ago.

Lord Stiffupperlip 16-11-2017 18:38

[QUOTE=Twenty Eight;1204610]
Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1204599)

Dallison rode into the sunset weeks ago.

That's somewhat disappointing, especially as he's still listed as one of our team players on the Fishy site & only signed on-loan from Premier League Brighton in August this year.
Had a good pedigree as well, I quote from Fishy;
'Dallison is a product of West Ham and Arsenal’s academies before he signed professional terms with Brighton after an impressive trial period in 2013.'
Always impressed me as a useful asset to our squad.
What went wrong :confused:

KiTChener 16-11-2017 19:54

Well, comment from my 9yr old grandson, who attended on Tuesday night, despite being a 'school night'

'Well at least we didn't get relegated, and we can now concentrate on getting into League One'

Ahhh.... the wisdom of youth!!

Lost in Cornwall 17-11-2017 07:22

Mr T may correct me but I thought I read somewhere that the terms of Dallison's loan allowed him to go back and play for Brighton's youth team if he wasn't getting regular games here but that we can call him back as a member of the squad if needed.

VALAIRIAN 17-11-2017 08:38

Heard Coley say something similar on an interview :)

baldy 17-11-2017 16:41

Although it wasn’t a great performance for us on Tuesday I don’t think it was for the lack of trying!

2 goals disallowed, Hit the woodwork twice, 3 possibly 4 camera saves by their keeper and a dubious penalty given. Aswell as Guiseley lucky to not go down to 10 men in opening few minutes with the challenge in Sousa!

It’s only like when we beat Huddersfield and Bournemouth in the FA Cup a few years ago, We’ve had more than our fair share up giantkillings!

Just hope we get the right reaction tomorrow!

Lemur 17-11-2017 16:49

wonder what evans will think of guiseley style of play now that would be worth seeing

monkey hanger 18-11-2017 07:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lemur (Post 1204657)
wonder what evans will think of guiseley style of play now that would be worth seeing

the fa are probably drawing lots to see who will be 4th.official for that game. a good one for our mr.kettle to referee. evans might be on the blood pressure tablets come the end of the game.

ferret man 18-11-2017 12:47

Hope its televised

Exile on Spencer St 18-11-2017 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferret man (Post 1204694)
Hope its televised

They'll have Jackie Pallo v Mick McManus as the underbill.

cashman 18-11-2017 16:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1204710)
They'll have Jackie Pallo v Mick McManus as the underbill.

Nah its not Cup Final Day.:D

cashman 03-12-2017 14:18

Guisley have had 2 Sent Off in 51 mins today,seems Mansfield have been fortunate and got a ref that can see straight.

VALAIRIAN 03-12-2017 16:45

Thinking the same myself mate :)

One of them was the one that was sent off against us I think??

:) :) :)

monkey hanger 04-12-2017 10:55

first time in my life i wanted to see a steve evans side win. jimmy spencers yellow and blue army.

AccyMad 04-12-2017 17:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1205299)
first time in my life i wanted to see a steve evans side win. jimmy spencers yellow and blue army.

Don't think I'd go that far! :rolleyes: Yes, Guiseley were a dirty bunch but at least we only had to play 'em once (well, twice but you know what I mean) whereas we seem to have to play against that nice Mr.Evans' teams with alarming regularity & I can't imagine myself wanting him to win any game, ever . . . . . .:eek: Stuff of nightmares!

monkey hanger 07-12-2017 07:57

ran the line yesterday at guiseley for their youth team against gateshead. talking to a gateshead player in an injury break and he actually asked me where the first team play. couldn,t believe it was the main home ground.