Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Profit and loss (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/profit-and-loss-69737.html)

Dav1d 19-12-2017 16:20

Profit and loss

Profit and loss for year ending may 2017

https://twitter.com/andyhholt/status/943081437502296064

Good start to the rein under Andy holt

Exile on Spencer St 19-12-2017 18:34

Re: Profit and loss

Well done, and thanks, to Andy Holt and his team.
Profit and Stanley in the same sentence shock! ;)

cashman 19-12-2017 18:48

its summat thats been very badly needed good on A.H.:)

smudgie 27-12-2017 15:00

Holt = Hero .

King Kev 03-01-2018 22:34

Interesting, it was what 2 years ago some were claiming the MD will get the boot?

I hate to tell you, but I did say he wouldn't hey..

:jimbo:

cashman 04-01-2018 07:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Kev (Post 1206823)
Interesting, it was what 2 years ago some were claiming the MD will get the boot?

I hate to tell you, but I did say he wouldn't hey..

:jimbo:

interesting clever sod is back.

Fourth official 04-01-2018 08:34

If a balance sheet has been published, then the share holders,(who bought shares during the rough times), in this world of transparency, will no doubt have access to it, in due course. They may be posted out, or an AGM called.

King Kev 04-01-2018 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1206826)
interesting clever sod is back.

Cashman, was it not you who said, "I wont renew my season ticket"?

I bet you are really glad you did, as the last two seasons have been really good hey?

Might even get automatic promotion (ok, likely 3rd Position, but defo in the play off's)

I think we can agree on one thing, that is what a sterling job everyone at the club has done to bring Accrington FC to this point. If the club can build an ongoing profit and its sustainable, then, there maybe some funds to strengthen the squad, when we get promoted.

Lets hope we can have a good New Year and finish in the top 3

ps: I don't think I am clever, just aware, to know that if Andy Holt, was prepared to put his money in the club, he would make sure, he appointed the right people to help deliver the plan.:)

cashman 04-01-2018 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Kev (Post 1206834)
Cashman, was it not you who said, "I wont renew my season ticket"?

I bet you are really glad you did, as the last two seasons have been really good hey?

Might even get automatic promotion (ok, likely 3rd Position, but defo in the play off's)

I think we can agree on one thing, that is what a sterling job everyone at the club has done to bring Accrington FC to this point. If the club can build an ongoing profit and its sustainable, then, there maybe some funds to strengthen the squad, when we get promoted.

Lets hope we can have a good New Year and finish in the top 3

ps: I don't think I am clever, just aware, to know that if Andy Holt, was prepared to put his money in the club, he would make sure, he appointed the right people to help deliver the plan.:)

you find where i said that or shut yer gob.:rolleyes:

King Kev 04-01-2018 16:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1206838)
you find where i said that or shut yer gob.:rolleyes:

Cashman, I asked a question, hence the ? mark, yer?

Please don't be abusive, otherwise your post will likely get removed.
:hidewall:

cashman 04-01-2018 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Kev (Post 1206856)
Cashman, I asked a question, hence the ? mark, yer?

Please don't be abusive, otherwise your post will likely get removed.
:hidewall:

Thats not abusive what are yeh?a wimp or what?:rolleyes:Plus i regarded yer question as insulting.

maccawozzagod 04-01-2018 17:15

Quote:

Fully agreed, although it HAS come at a cost. Andy talks a lot about legacy and community but the latter has been largely ignored and the former will not be known for a number of years. I fully understand that the club had to overhauled and in many cases tough love was required, but a lot of what makes us us has been pushed aside.

Quote:

don't think I am clever, just aware, to know that if Andy Holt, was prepared to put his money in the club, he would make sure, he appointed the right people to help deliver the plan.:)

Quite so. Anybody prepared to put his dollar into my club gets my support, but risk its future and they'll face my pitchfork! 😂

King Kev 04-01-2018 19:13

Agreed, But to turn a profit at this stage, alongside the development of the club is a job well done in my book. If we can get promotion and stay in league one, we can can continue to build the club further. whilst on the subject, we should forget the sterling work that the commercial manager has been doing to o.

Onwards and upwards....

maccawozzagod 04-01-2018 21:41

Should forget? Think youve typoed there!

I agree that a lot of good work has gone through the Commercial department - but we'll gloss over the anniversary shirt ��

Inspector Morse 04-01-2018 22:25

Does anyone know how much of the 800K increase in turnover comes from Mr Holt's companies?