Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Could it really be Stanley's time (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/could-it-really-be-stanleys-time-69768.html)

mab 04-01-2018 23:22

Could it really be Stanley's time

:) NewsNow: Loading story... Sky sports Pridictor league final table has Stanley finishing 3rd :)

Exile on Spencer St 05-01-2018 08:05

Re: Could it really be Stanley's time

It's the Voodoo Gods of Football, not some Sky algorithm, that will decide such things. They just do it to get mugs to give their money to the bookies.

AccyMad 05-01-2018 12:22

And sometimes those voodoo gods are assisted by the likes of Trevor Kettle . . . . . . :rolleyes:

Twenty Eight 05-01-2018 17:32

Genuinely think its down to the business Coley does this month. Nucleus is good but squad stretched.

Chrisr 06-01-2018 17:01

I agree with Twenty Eight, Coley's choices now are vitally important. If he gets it wrong we will be in league two next season. If he brings in the right players and keeps the mix right we will go up. We have no right to simply expect we will do it this time. Every game from now on is a cup final for us. We can't allow lesser teams drag us down to their level we have to show a distinct difference in class to go up automatically.

Outback Ozzy 06-01-2018 21:35

Well if tonights chat with reporters after the Chesterfield match is to be believed, he wants another 4 players!

monkey hanger 07-01-2018 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy (Post 1207003)
Well if tonights chat with reporters after the Chesterfield match is to be believed, he wants another 4 players!

hope we can get em.

cashman 07-01-2018 10:09

Should be good if played in the right positions.

Chrisr 07-01-2018 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1207012)
Should be good if played in the right positions.

There in lies the big decisions of the Manager. If he gets it wrong then we will pay the price. We need players from league one to pull us up to that level. We can play brilliantly or downright bad. we can't afford any more bad, simple as that.

monkey hanger 12-01-2018 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrisr (Post 1207018)
There in lies the big decisions of the Manager. If he gets it wrong then we will pay the price. We need players from league one to pull us up to that level. We can play brilliantly or downright bad. we can't afford any more bad, simple as that.

one thing about going to our games is you never know what you,ll get from the team one week to another. wether its a good or bad thing i,m not sure. one thing for sure we will see the good, the bad and the ugly on the pitch till the end of the season i,m sure.

Greeny 12-01-2018 13:06

Could it really be Stanley's time.
Yes I truly believe it can be .We just need to be a little more consistent ( says me who cant even kick a ball ) .Like most fans ,I sit and criticise as well as praise , but I often feel if we used subs earlier in the game the fresh legs can be magic. Often on MOD it is subs who score the winning goal.

mab 12-01-2018 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outback Ozzy (Post 1207003)

:) That's one wish come true :)

cashman 26-04-2018 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 1206878)
:) NewsNow: Loading story... Sky sports Pridictor league final table has Stanley finishing 3rd :)

Well it is, and even better than Sky predicted.:D:D:D:D:D

Wynonie Harris 26-04-2018 15:14

Funny how perspectives change...only a few weeks ago, we were getting excited about a prediction of us finishing third. Now nothing less than first will do!

cashman 26-04-2018 19:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1212626)
Funny how perspectives change...only a few weeks ago, we were getting excited about a prediction of us finishing third. Now nothing less than first will do!

Promotion was our hope, now the INCREDIBLE is CHAMPIONS.:) everythings crossed fer that.;)