Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Loans Out (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/loans-out-69810.html)

VALAIRIAN 01-02-2018 16:06

Loans Out

Surprising....... :eek:

Loan moves for duo ? Accrington Stanley

cashman 01-02-2018 16:46

Re: Loans Out

Not the best idea imho.:(

maccawozzagod 01-02-2018 18:14

I dunno, I think its a shrewd move to be honest.

We like Mekhi because he's exciting when he comes on. But thats a wick little beggar versus tiring full backs. If he could reign it in and only use the blistering pace at appropriate times then he'd be dangerous.

Players like Mekhi, Sousa and Wilks have suffered by us doing (possibly) better than expected. Coley hasnt really felt it right to change a team doing well. Sean and Jordan have been effective for us so our two 'wingers' havent had a sniff.

Provided he doesnt sulk about it he can get fully up to speed at somebody else's expense and come back to us match fit in time for the vinegar strokes. Go get em Mekhi.

As far as Sykes is concerned, I believe all were happy with his progress at Southport and he only came back as we were going to be short. Sykes WILL be a Stanley player next season

cashman 01-02-2018 18:23

I wouldn't mind betting he wont.

monkey hanger 03-02-2018 08:01

they both need game time but would have been more happy if they had joined a national conference side especially sykes to see if he has progressed this season.

cashman 04-02-2018 14:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1208029)
I wouldn't mind betting he wont.

Well i would have probably lost me bet from what i discovered.

Tom D 04-02-2018 18:38

Southport game called off yesterday... Will be interesting to follow their progress. McLeod could terrorise defences at that level given a chance

monkey hanger 05-02-2018 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tom D (Post 1208206)
. McLeod could terrorise defences at that level given a chance

i hope he has good shin pads and can look after himself as there are some really evil sods and teams in that league plus the refs are even worse than we get. if coley has sent him out to toughen him up it could be a good move.

MikeA 17-02-2018 06:45

Reagan Ogle to Wealdstone. The Peter Marsden connection? He'll get a chance to play in the Trophy quarter final.

Loan move for Reagan ? Accrington Stanley

Exile on Spencer St 17-02-2018 08:08

Glad the lad is getting some game time as, from the little I've seen of him, he looks to have real potential. Just hope it's a plan that will see him back at Stanley.

monkey hanger 17-02-2018 09:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1208939)
Glad the lad is getting some game time as, from the little I've seen of him, he looks to have real potential. Just hope it's a plan that will see him back at Stanley.

at least he will be getting game time in a better league than the lads at southport will. agree that the bit i have seen of him he did not look out of place in the side.

Tom D 17-02-2018 10:08

Mcleod came on as a sub for the last 20 or so mins at southport in their last game, sykes didn't get off bench.

MikeA 27-02-2018 07:36

Zehn player of the month at Rammy:
Ramsbottom United Football Club - Zehn wins January Player of the Month

mab 22-03-2018 21:40

Warrington move for Mekhi NewsNow: Loading story... :)