Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Barnsley and Sunderland Home Ticket up date (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/barnsley-and-sunderland-home-ticket-up-date-70243.html)

mab 18-10-2018 23:24

Barnsley and Sunderland Home Ticket up date

:) I would suggest any home fans wanting to go to either or both the home games against Barnsley and Sunderland to get their tickets sorted sooner rather than leave to the last minute Barnsley ticket info ? Accrington Stanley Sunderland to get around HALF of Accrington’s ground for upcoming league game! NewsNow: Loading story...

monkey hanger 19-10-2018 08:15

Re: Barnsley and Sunderland Home Ticket up date

this might upset a few but i think the club should seriously be looking at not selling tickets on the day of the match when we play sunderland if they sell out their allocation. good chance of a number coming down without tickets and getting in with home fans. could really kick off if this happens.

Wynonie Harris 31-10-2018 20:15

Does anybody know when the Sunderland tickets are going on sale please?

ferret man 31-10-2018 20:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1218446)
this might upset a few but i think the club should seriously be looking at not selling tickets on the day of the match when we play sunderland if they sell out their allocation. good chance of a number coming down without tickets and getting in with home fans. could really kick off if this happens.

Don't worry our stewards will sort em out.

baldy 31-10-2018 21:18

Apparently going to be an update before the weekend regarding the Sunderland tickets

Wynonie Harris 31-10-2018 21:19

Cheers, Baldy.

AccyMad 31-10-2018 21:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1218983)
Does anybody know when the Sunderland tickets are going on sale please?

It was on fishy site a few days ago that if you have a loyalty card you can buy your Sunderland ticket this week & then they'll go on open sale on Monday 5th November

Chewbacca 31-10-2018 21:34

Sunderland have been given home advantage with 2,600 tickets, plus whoever comes in the Stanley end.

They have already sold out too 5/6 weeks ahead.

Bound to sell out the home end now...

Wynonie Harris 01-11-2018 09:20

Thanks, Diane.

Twenty Eight 02-11-2018 10:59

Ordered my ticket for Barnsley yesterday ........ but being a Barnsley resident it wasn't straightforward ..... ha !

monkey hanger 03-11-2018 08:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1219045)
Ordered my ticket for Barnsley yesterday ........ but being a Barnsley resident it wasn't straightforward ..... ha !

did you have to give your postcode. never had a problem with stanley but not having a local postcode to some other club has given me problems too. i imagine there will be barnsley and sunderland fans living around lancashire who will have similar trouble with their clubs.

AccyMad 06-11-2018 10:14

Standing room only for the Sunderland game, all tickets for the seated areas now sold out! And still a month to go - wow, this league one lark is a whole new world :)

Outback Ozzy 06-11-2018 15:06

I must admit, I was under the impression that Stanley supporters would get 2 blocks in the Eric Whalley stand, however, I was informed by a rather nice lady in the office that they were all being given to Sunderland supporters. No problems except that, there will be disabled Sunderland fans in block A of the main stand mixing with Stanley supporters. I could say, I'm alright Jack as i have my tickets for the match, just seems a bit more than half the stadium will be Sunderland supporters for what could conceivably be the biggest game for Stanley since reforming.

Twenty Eight 06-11-2018 15:35

Failed miserably to get a ticket for Sunderland ...... so the boxing it is for Kell Brook fight instead !!

KiTChener 06-11-2018 21:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1219185)
Failed miserably to get a ticket for Sunderland ...... so the boxing it is for Kell Brook fight instead !!

serve you right for leaving it so late!! Surely you must have realised that we would sell out a month before the game??