Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   January transfer window. (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/january-transfer-window-70344.html)

andyd 27-12-2018 10:08

January transfer window.

Just a thread to get people's thoughts on what we need who will stay loan wise and rumours anybody as heard. I,ll start off with Liam Gibson left back fron Newcastle United just a rumour.

monkey hanger 27-12-2018 10:29

Re: January transfer window.

got a feeling that all the loanees will go back for one reason or another but i,m sure coley will have a few unpolished gems lines up to replace them.

AccyMad 27-12-2018 16:44

Just read in tonight's Telegraph that Dan Barlazer is set to sign up to extend his loan until the end of the season, it says Newcastle are happy with his development while he's been here & think he'll benefit most by having another 6 months of first team football, good news indeed :)

Lord Didsbury 27-12-2018 20:14

So really it’s just Anderton and Ikekwe we need to worry about now? Anderton staying would be a great boost.

andyd 27-12-2018 22:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury (Post 1221148)
So really it’s just Anderton and Ikekwe we need to worry about now? Anderton staying would be a great boost.

I believe Portsmouth set to sign Ikekwe and Anderton back to Blackpool.

Lost in Cornwall 28-12-2018 07:09

When do the half season loan deals run out?

andyd 28-12-2018 15:33

Just read Newcastle are happy to let Charman stay as well if we want him.

Mr T 28-12-2018 16:03

Interesting as where all this information is coming from??

Charman is already on a season long loan!!

choirboy 29-12-2018 12:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury (Post 1221148)

IMHO We also need to keep Michael Ihiekwe just as much as we need to keep Anderton.....and Barlaser too. All three have been regular first choices since settling in and any one of them would be a big loss to the balance of the squad.:jimbo::jimbo::jimbo:

Twenty Eight 29-12-2018 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1221188)
Just read Newcastle are happy to let Charman stay as well if we want him.

I understand he’s already returned to his parent club.

Twenty Eight 29-12-2018 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1221126)
Just a thread to get people's thoughts on what we need who will stay loan wise and rumours anybody as heard. I,ll start off with Liam Gibson left back fron Newcastle United just a rumour.

Gibson a good shout.

Chrisr 29-12-2018 16:38

Anderton will be a big loss. He is a good player. We have some good players out on loan who can be recalled. If they get a game when recalled is the big question.

AccyMad 29-12-2018 16:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chrisr (Post 1221266)
Anderton will be a big loss. He is a good player. We have some good players out on loan who can be recalled. If they get a game when recalled is the big question.

Up to today I would have agreed but he looked either completely out of his depth or like he'd just got the news that he's returning to Blackpool tomorrow & didn't really want to be here, whatever the reason he wasn't a shade of the player he's been up to now

andyd 29-12-2018 16:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1221270)
Up to today I would have agreed but he looked either completely out of his depth or like he'd just got the news that he's returning to Blackpool tomorrow & didn't really want to be here, whatever the reason he wasn't a shade of the player he's been up to now

Well if that were the case IMHO he shouldn't have been in the 18.

sherry 29-12-2018 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1221246)
I understand he’s already returned to his parent club.

How did you miss info. from Mr. T #8?