Accrington Web

Accrington Web (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/fa-cup-4th-rd-derby-or-saints-70365.html)

mab 07-01-2019 22:21

FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
:) Deserves a thread of its own me thinks ;) Derby County or Southampton at home! Gotta fancy our chances of reaching the 5th rd :) TV live! Ya or nay ? https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2019...r-southampton/

Chimer 07-01-2019 22:55

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
Well, as I said earlier .. :D

Think Id prefer Southampton, more likely to mess around with their selection :eek: and give us a sniff of an upset ;)

Lord Stiffupperlip 07-01-2019 23:06

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chimer (Post 1221932)
Well, as I said earlier .. :D

Think Id prefer Southampton, more likely to mess around with their selection :eek: and give us a sniff of an upset ;)

Chimer, your theory certainly has more logic when read a second time. :D

choirboy 08-01-2019 07:32

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
I reckon that Coley will rest around nine of our regular first choice players seeing as we have got quite an easy draw in the next round!:tongueout

cashman 08-01-2019 08:39

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mab (Post 1221922)
:) Deserves a thread of its own me thinks ;) Derby County or Southampton at home! Gotta fancy our chances of reaching the 5th rd :) TV live! Ya or nay ? https://accringtonstanley.co.uk/2019...r-southampton/

No chance of T.V. in my view, they dont even know where Stanley is.:rolleyes: i see chimers logic with the saints, i prefer derby meself to me thats a more likely sell-out fer us. also reckon derby will change many players, they are after promotion.?

Lord Stiffupperlip 08-01-2019 09:15

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
Whether it's Saints or Derby, I bet they're both thinking
"Oh s**t! Away at Accy Stanley. That's the worst possible draw for us"

accybeme 08-01-2019 09:58

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
yep! Frank Lampard must be having knight-mares

AccyMad 08-01-2019 10:17

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
I think Derby will win their replay against Southampton, so we'll have a decent turn out from their fans as it's not too far to travel, Frank will be on the touchline in one of his snazzy suits & we'll win the tie with Zanzala scoring the winner as he gets his first hat trick for Stanley - it's in the stars :)
Post match Frank will join the Stanley fans for winner's hour - you heard it here first!

accybeme 08-01-2019 15:14

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1221986)
I think Derby will win their replay against Southampton, so we'll have a decent turn out from their fans as it's not too far to travel, Frank will be on the touchline in one of his snazzy suits & we'll win the tie with Zanzala scoring the winner as he gets his first hat trick for Stanley - it's in the stars :)
Post match Frank will join the Stanley fans for winner's hour - you heard it here first!

great post Accymad are you selling seats on that cloud 9

AccyMad 08-01-2019 17:22

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by accybeme (Post 1221997)
great post Accymad are you selling seats on that cloud 9

Absolutely! I'm printing them now :D

AccyMad 11-01-2019 10:10

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
Now scheduled to be broadcast live on BT Sport, kick off moved to 12.30

cashman 11-01-2019 10:30

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1222398)
Now scheduled to be broadcast live on BT Sport, kick off moved to 12.30

150 K, fer Stanley fer it also. great news for the club.:):):):):):) Best bit of news this season imho.

monkey hanger 11-01-2019 11:06

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1222400)
150 K, fer Stanley fer it also. great news for the club.:):):):):):) Best bit of news this season imho.

win loose or draw it might attract a few more to turn up and watch us live who then might become regulars if we play well. the newcastle cup game got me to give it a go in the first place. there is nothing like publicity especially when you get paid for it.

cashman 11-01-2019 11:57

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
Tickets on sale from tomorrow morning.:)

ferret man 11-01-2019 18:38

Re: FA Cup 4th rd Derby or Saints
 
Do we need or Ipswich ticket stubs


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:22.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com

Page generated in 0.12811 seconds with 8 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1