Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Clayton End v Derby (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/clayton-end-v-derby-70390.html)

Willie Miller 22-01-2019 12:22

Clayton End v Derby

Saturday Fans Display
Stanley Ultras supporters group have organised a show of colour to motivate & inspire the players. Please could everyone join in as follows, fan participation is really important.

EVERYONE in Clayton End will Be given a flag. When the players come out, wave it like a mad man. Once you have waved the flag fling it to the back of the Clayton End

I know some folk maybe too old or cool to wave a flag but I promise the players do get motivated by this. It only take 5 min of your time.

On Stanley On

AccyMad 22-01-2019 12:27

Re: Clayton End v Derby

I wanna flag :(

cashman 22-01-2019 12:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1223200)

Yeh can't always get what yeh want.:D:D:D:D

Willie Miller 22-01-2019 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1223200)

If we can get em All back in we can do it in main stand v Blackpool. But only had enough euros for 1200 this time ....

AccyMad 22-01-2019 13:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1223201)
Yeh can't always get what yeh want.:D:D:D:D

Or as I used to say to my two ' I want doesn't get ' . . . . . . .

ferret man 22-01-2019 18:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie Miller (Post 1223202)
If we can get em All back in we can do it in main stand v Blackpool. But only had enough euros for 1200 this time ....

If you could all pass your flag to the person behind you we could put them on the shelf's at the back, it will make it lot easier to pick them up. Thanks.

Chewbacca 22-01-2019 20:24

I don't think the players have any motivation problems.

As Derby have a higher allocation need to make more noise throughout the game or it will seem like an away match.

Willie Miller 22-01-2019 21:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1223223)

As Derby have a higher allocation need to make more noise throughout the game or it will seem like an away match.

Didnt happen v Newcastle, Barnsley or Sunderland so wouldn’t worry about the noise

choirboy 23-01-2019 12:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie Miller (Post 1223226)
Didnt happen v Newcastle, Barnsley or Sunderland so wouldn’t worry about the noise

Well done Willie!:jimbo::mosher:
Just like the old days in Non League!
:theband::s_gupjump:wave8::signbeer:

Chewbacca 24-01-2019 12:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie Miller (Post 1223226)

The drum ruins the Clayton End, but at least it adds to the banter when the away fans chant "can you sing without a drum".

ferret man 24-01-2019 13:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1223278)
The drum ruins the Clayton End, but at least it adds to the banter when the away fans chant "can you sing without a drum".

Is that what the away Fans chant, can't hear them, wonder why.

A Ram 24-01-2019 13:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by ferret man (Post 1223283)
Is that what the away Fans chant, can't hear them, wonder why.

Pardon?

ferret man 24-01-2019 13:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Ram (Post 1223285)
Pardon?

Move away from the DRUM

Willie Miller 24-01-2019 20:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1223223)
I don't think the players have any motivation problems.

Lads have put a lot of effort in to organise this.... and your response is negativity about atmosphere and nit picking about a drum. Let’s have a beer on Saturday and we can discuss ideas on how to make the Clayton End Better eh ?

Or is it just sniping on Accy web you do ? :mosher:

Chewbacca 24-01-2019 22:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie Miller (Post 1223314)
Lads have put a lot of effort in to organise this.... and your response is negativity about atmosphere and nit picking about a drum. Let’s have a beer on Saturday and we can discuss ideas on how to make the Clayton End Better eh ?

Or is it just sniping on Accy web you do ? :mosher:

It is quite clear that orgnaised atmospheres are not my thing so I have no interest in being involved. I have always hated the drum or drums. It would be easier to speak at Wycombe away I guess, and I bet I am the only one making much noise.

You already responded to that post, and this just seems like a veiled threat because I don't like what you are doing.