Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   When’s Sam coming off the bench to win us this game? (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/when-s-sam-coming-off-the-bench-to-win-us-this-game-70457.html)

Lord Didsbury 23-02-2019 14:45

When’s Sam coming off the bench to win us this game?

Cum on Stanley! We’re gonna win this un when our midfield maestro pairs up with our forward genius!

Lord Didsbury 23-02-2019 14:56

Re: When’s Sam coming off the bench to win us this game?

“Right lads, here’s what’s gonna happen this half. Brown, yer a nice bloke, a great workhorse and an asset to the club. Sam, get your trackie off as destiny and a late charge he for a playoff place awaits”

Lord Didsbury 23-02-2019 15:46

Getting a bit late to bring on Sam to win it.
But if Coley is happywith a draw that’s good enough for me.

cashman 23-02-2019 16:41

Thought we were better than tuesday night, but still not great, Sarfends goal was a real gift, Everton should have headed clear.

James Cheverton 23-02-2019 16:52

Draw a fair result to me. A hard thought draw by both sides. We started well, Southend's goal was a sloppy defensive mix up by us. Richards -everton's limitations showed for me in terms of his distribution of the ball. Most of the forward thinking players contributed today particularly Clark and Smyth for me. Barlaser was a mixed bag some excellent passes along with some putting us in danger passes but what a great strike for the goal. I do wonder about are central midfielder. We miss an Andy procter/Matt crooks all action one. I thought last year Liam Nolan would be the answer but he has disappeared. Scott brown and Seamus do a job but we need better at league one level I feel. Atmosphere good again today, it's nice to hear positive comments about the Clayton end vocal atmosphere we try and make. Hopefully we can keep it building and get more voices aboard. Still a good number of points required for safety

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

James Cheverton 23-02-2019 16:54

Just seen our goal again. To be fair Scotty brown laid it off really well for barlaser's wonder strike!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Spartacus2nd 23-02-2019 17:02

Barlaser ... flatters to deceive IMHO, he's ace with a few seconds of space, but doesnt do enough for me. Against Derby he looked unplayable but isnt doing it in games like today.

Clayton End? Magnificent effort 8n central areas but the flanks were poor. The lads in the middle keep a constant noise but need the outliers to dip in and out more