Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   the last 4 games (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/the-last-4-games-70546.html)

RedSocks62 24-04-2019 11:23

Re: the last 4 games

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartacus2nd (Post 1227484)
To be fair, 'of late' is because one particular colourful (if beige is a colour) poster has stood unopposed for years, but of late has been getting it back.

He wont care, nor change, so theres no point really je pense.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1227490)
You wouldn't know fair if it smacked yeh in the kisser, also suspect you are someone who has been on here before using another name?

I agree Cashy.

Spartacus, youre clearly a troll. You come on here out of nowhere and start slagging off long-respected forum legends on every thread in an attempt to get a rise.

Look, Cashman may be the ultimate keyboard warrior, but hes our keyboard warrior! Can we not just have a single conversation without people slandering one another and focus on the simple truth - regardless of survival (probable) or relegation (unlikely) that weve finished this season in the highest finish weve ever seen!

Well done to Coley and the boys.

cashman 24-04-2019 12:02

Thing is our home form aint been good this season, pitch certainly aint done us no favours, a win against Plymouth would be WONDERFUL.

Spartacus2nd 24-04-2019 17:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedSocks62 (Post 1227602)
I agree Cashy.

Spartacus, youre clearly a troll. You come on here out of nowhere and start slagging off long-respected forum legends on every thread in an attempt to get a rise.

He says with his pump pump squirt 5 post history

Now stop trip trapping over my bridge

andyd 24-04-2019 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1227612)
Thing is our home form aint been good this season, pitch certainly aint done us no favours, a win against Plymouth would be WONDERFUL.

Agree cashy pitch has worked against us a draw will be enough Saturday but yes a win great then next season with we hope a super duper surface and some shrewd additions to squad we could be a surprise package in league 1 would like Smyth to return because on a decent surface he looks the business but probably unlikely unless released and he wants to return.

cashman 24-04-2019 18:10

I also would like young Smyth to stick around if possible, got great pace and will only get better i reckon, but doubt it will happen.

Twenty Eight 25-04-2019 10:03

Can't see any of the loan players sticking around.

StanleyJosh 25-04-2019 11:18

Barlaser struggling to agree terms with Newcastle.
Lots of clubs interested in him, both Championship and abroad.

Paul Lambert has already come out and said he wants JD to be at Ipswich next year.
Appreciate can't take it as gospel but JD happy to work with him over summer.

Don't know about Smyths situation but imagine he will go to a higher club on loan or feature for QPRs matchday squad next year.

Armstrong not really made an impact.

Gibson a strange one. We were close to signing permanently then Coley backs out and only has on loan. Out of contract in summer and Newcastle happy for him to leave.
Noticed he's not been mentioned in the 'injury' list for Plymouth game on website. Imagine dropped? Fitness must be an issue.

smudgie 25-04-2019 11:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1227643)
I also would like young Smyth to stick around if possible, got great pace and will only get better i reckon, but doubt it will happen.

Would also love him to stay, but why would he ??? In and out of team when clearly has the talent.

Personally can't see any of the loanees staying.

cashman 25-04-2019 11:32

I cant really but would love to snare Smyth.

Twenty Eight 25-04-2019 11:37

Its going to be an interesting summer.
Coley is going to have to generate funds and speculate to accumulate.
Somebody will have to go that generates a fee - maybe more than one.
Its who comes in through the door that's going to be intriguing.

Twenty Eight 25-04-2019 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanleyJosh (Post 1227661)
Barlaser struggling to agree terms with Newcastle.
Lots of clubs interested in him, both Championship and abroad.

Paul Lambert has already come out and said he wants JD to be at Ipswich next year.
Appreciate can't take it as gospel but JD happy to work with him over summer.

Don't know about Smyths situation but imagine he will go to a higher club on loan or feature for QPRs matchday squad next year.

Armstrong not really made an impact.

Gibson a strange one. We were close to signing permanently then Coley backs out and only has on loan. Out of contract in summer and Newcastle happy for him to leave.
Noticed he's not been mentioned in the 'injury' list for Plymouth game on website. Imagine dropped? Fitness must be an issue.

Josh,
Newcastle are having a clear out that includes Barlaser.
He wont be there next season - and I cant see us satisfying his wage demands.

Twenty Eight 25-04-2019 11:44

Re Gibson ....... I think its health as well as fitness.
Re Janoi ........ definitely back to Ipswich.
Re Smyth ......... I think he'll get a squad place at QPR next season unless someone comes in with decent offer.
Re Armstrong ..... maybe back on loan ?

Lord Didsbury 25-04-2019 12:53

which players could be sold for a decent fee?
Sykes, Johnson, Clark, Kee and Finley are the only ones who would raise any significant dosh I'd assume?
too soon to sell Sykes and Finley? Can't see Kee going

Presumably it's Johnson and Clark?

yonmon 25-04-2019 14:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spartacus2nd (Post 1227640)
He says with his pump pump squirt 5 post history

Now stop trip trapping over my bridge

But there you go again Spartacus.. You really do disappoint me with these extraneous and useless ripostes!
I feel that you are possibly better than this, so please do try to make this thought a reality !.

andyd 25-04-2019 18:45

Sam Hart left back at Blackburn been on loan at Southend think he's contract is up this summer could be a target.