Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   iFollow and Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/ifollow-and-stanley-70700.html)

VALAIRIAN 02-11-2020 10:27

Re: iFollow and Stanley

Agree MH, I will not begrudge anybody accepting the refund, after all, we all have different circumstances :)

:) :) :)

Crown Grounder 02-11-2020 21:40

Just noticed our game against Tranmere is available on iFollow this Saturday. Really hoping it goes ahead, it seems such a long time since I've watched Stanley in a competitive match. Can't wait.....

monkey hanger 03-11-2020 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1246350)
Just noticed our game against Tranmere is available on iFollow this Saturday. Really hoping it goes ahead, it seems such a long time since I've watched Stanley in a competitive match. Can't wait.....

thats a surprise but a pleasant one for a change.

choirboy 03-11-2020 14:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1246350)

Crown Grounder......Do you mean that the Tranmere FA Cup match ‘i follow’ coverage is covered by our Season Ticket purchase, like the home League One games?:idunno:

andyd 03-11-2020 15:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1246368)
Crown Grounder......Do you mean that the Tranmere FA Cup match ‘i follow’ coverage is covered by our Season Ticket purchase, like the home League One games?:idunno:

I would,nt have thought so home league games only this will be £10 to watch.

andyd 03-11-2020 15:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1246334)
Agree MH, I will not begrudge anybody accepting the refund, after all, we all have different circumstances :)

:) :) :)

3 options regards season tickets before 30th November waive the refund, take the refund or donate towards the new supporters bar in the new main stand development, everyone has a choice.

Crown Grounder 03-11-2020 15:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1246368)

No.........that's not what I meant........It's £10 to watch on iFollow. Sorry my friend.......but will be worth every penny to see the lads back in action........

choirboy 03-11-2020 15:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1246373)
No.........that's not what I meant........It's £10 to watch on iFollow. Sorry my friend.......but will be worth every penny to see the lads back in action........

Thanks. That is what I thought you meant. Just making sure wether I will need to pay when I log in to watch it.:mosher:

cashman 04-11-2020 13:48

Was in the shop this morning to buy summat, and asked about the Tranmere game on Sat, was told everything is ok now so it will be on. thank god for that i say.:)

Mr T 05-11-2020 07:30

Game is defo on I Follow but will cost all supporters of both clubs £10; money split 50/50 between both clubs.
BBC Radio Lancs are doing the commentary, so you'll need to select that for the Accy view

LongLostSon 06-11-2020 21:06

I've kinda picked up on here that the stream is not generally thought to be matchday gripping. Spare a thought for us Accy exiles who might only get to an away game or two. Empty stadium or not, to pay my tenner to cheer the lads visually on ifollow is unbelievably xcitin'. My front room is rockin' come kick off - and being an owd widower I have create the atmos all by myself - neighbours convinced I'm barkin' !
Hope this faciilty continues post covid - more revenue for the club,

andyd 07-11-2020 07:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by LongLostSon (Post 1246461)
I've kinda picked up on here that the stream is not generally thought to be matchday gripping. Spare a thought for us Accy exiles who might only get to an away game or two. Empty stadium or not, to pay my tenner to cheer the lads visually on ifollow is unbelievably xcitin'. My front room is rockin' come kick off - and being an owd widower I have create the atmos all by myself - neighbours convinced I'm barkin' !
Hope this faciilty continues post covid - more revenue for the club,

I think the general consensus on here isn't about the availability of being able to watch games live during this awful pandemic that is great , it's more about the lack of atmosphere in the empty stadiums and the effect it is having on games. Suppose one could argue it,s the same for both sides as for continuing after Covid it would be great for fans who can't get to games but I can't see that happening sorry enjoy the game today.

monkey hanger 07-11-2020 08:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1246466)
after Covid it would be great for fans who can't get to games but I can't see that happening sorry enjoy the game today.

it actually might get some of us to go to more away games and exiles attend more home games though. thats if they still have jobs and spare money available.

andyd 09-11-2020 19:24

Looking like if you want to watch Stanley IFollow will have to do for the foreseeable after the debate on fans returning today that foreseeable is going to be for a while.

monkey hanger 10-11-2020 08:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1246576)
Looking like if you want to watch Stanley IFollow will have to do for the foreseeable after the debate on fans returning today that foreseeable is going to be for a while.

think it was obvious the decision given would be negative for fans. the debate was done too early and at the wrong time for me.