Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   iFollow and Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/ifollow-and-stanley-70700.html)

monkey hanger 18-12-2020 08:31

Re: iFollow and Stanley

yes i am right . NOW TV and a smart tele and you have cracked it. watched a donny rovers game and was dead easy to do. if i can do it anyone can i assure you. if anyone has these divices just go into now tv and have a practise on what to do. you can go all the way to actually paying for the game so you,ll know what to do for the stanley match.

DaveinGermany 18-12-2020 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1248132)
I am not tech savvy Cashy, but I think that is a Smart TV, so should be OK :)

Obviously smarter than its owner!:D

You know I love you really Cashy me owd mucker! Catch you next year hopefully after the plague has taken all the first born & suchlike. ;)

VALAIRIAN 18-12-2020 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveinGermany (Post 1248152)
Obviously smarter than its owner!:D

You know I love you really Cashy me owd mucker! Catch you next year hopefully after the plague has taken all the first born & suchlike. ;)

O.M.A.G. great post D.I.G!!

@Cashy, we all love you really ;)

:) :) :)

monkey hanger 19-12-2020 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1248155)

@Cashy, we all love you really ;)

thats the Smart thing to do on your App.

VALAIRIAN 10-05-2021 16:52

Some big numbers in there :eek: :eek:

https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/...tanley-family/

andyd 23-05-2021 16:14

I see that I follow is to continue next season outside of the 3-00 to 5-15 Saturday window so night games will be shown great in one way you can watch for example Plymouth away on a Tuesday night, will have a big impact on away travel mid week plus on top of people getting out of the habit of traveling around the country due to the pandemic. Think there will be some kind of reimbursement hopefully because majority of clubs are close to skint.

monkey hanger 24-05-2021 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1254136)
I see that I follow is to continue next season outside of the 3-00 to 5-15 Saturday window so night games will be shown great in one way you can watch for example Plymouth away on a Tuesday night, will have a big impact on away travel mid week plus on top of people getting out of the habit of traveling around the country due to the pandemic. Think there will be some kind of reimbursement hopefully because majority of clubs are close to skint.

actually clubs might make more money with the streaming of mid week games. there are plenty of older stanley fans who sit near to me swerve em for various reasons. i imagine they,ll watch em from home. same with those with young kids who feel its too late to keep their kids up with games going onto 9.45 nowadays. its getting the little sods up for school the next day thats the problem.

VALAIRIAN 04-08-2021 08:12

Reverting back........... :(

https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/...low-streaming/

monkey hanger 04-08-2021 08:40

so that means clubs could still stream live midweek games again if they wish to do so. wonder if stanley will be one of them or not.

Crown Grounder 17-08-2021 15:03

Just a heads-up. You can watch tonight's game against Doncaster on iFollow if you can't get to the game for any reason. I assume it's to generate income from Doncaster fans who won't travel mid-week.

andyd 17-08-2021 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1256441)
Just a heads-up. You can watch tonight's game against Doncaster on iFollow if you can't get to the game for any reason. I assume it's to generate income from Doncaster fans who won't travel mid-week.

Good watch it on I follow then bought my season ticket and haven't used it yet ah well way it goes sometimes better than nought.

monkey hanger 18-08-2021 07:34

actually got ready to go to the game but decided to watch the live stream instead. saved the ball ache of driving over and saving me a gallon of diesel.

monkey hanger 18-08-2021 08:06

wonder if anyone else watched the live stream last night instead of turning up as they would have done.

VALAIRIAN 31-08-2021 10:19

Barrow game is on iFollow, for anybody who cannot make it :)

andyd 31-08-2021 11:03

Sources at WBA say they have agreed to loan us 19 year old Jovan Malcolm described as the new wonder kid striker very talented.