Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   iFollow and Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/ifollow-and-stanley-70700.html)

monkey hanger 22-09-2020 10:27

Re: iFollow and Stanley

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 1244897)
That post was from August 2019. Thankfully, Dan and Sean are in a completely different class. :)

think i may swerve some away games if they are all like the pair at burton.

StanleyJosh 22-09-2020 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1244915)
think i may swerve some away games if they are all like the pair at burton.

You sure you were listening to the away coverage?
Dan and Sean were class!

Crown Grounder 23-09-2020 07:13

So it's iFollow only for the foreseeable future, we better get used to it. Club announcement yesterday on the fishy site means season ticket holders must phone to club during normal office hours for a code for Saturday's home game against Oxford.

monkey hanger 23-09-2020 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanleyJosh (Post 1244917)
You sure you were listening to the away coverage?
Dan and Sean were class!

do not know what i did or didn,t do but i got the burton commentators. didn,t want to mess about as i feel i achieved something anyway in just getting the game on my laptop.

andyd 23-09-2020 07:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1244928)
do not know what i did or didn,t do but i got the burton commentators. didn,t want to mess about as i feel i achieved something anyway in just getting the game on my laptop.

You will have got the home commentry which is set in default, when you look at the screen in the bottom right corner there is a wheel symbol click on it and it gives you two options quality and audio, click on audio it gives you choice of home or away click on your preference. Hope this helps.

Chewbacca 23-09-2020 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1244926)
So it's iFollow only for the foreseeable future, we better get used to it. Club announcement yesterday on the fishy site means season ticket holders must phone to club during normal office hours for a code for Saturday's home game against Oxford.

Which is easier said then done with 1,000 fans calling up.

It is obvious some won't have time to get through and give for what is a pretty sub standard quality broadcast. Woking away in the cup on Bet365 was better.

andyd 23-09-2020 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1244930)
Which is easier said then done with 1,000 fans calling up.

It is obvious some won't have time to get through and give for what is a pretty sub standard quality broadcast. Woking away in the cup on Bet365 was better.

I got through again first ring yesterday I appreciate it might be more difficult as Saturday approaches but it's if the season continues something everyone will have to get used to maybe club could look at email options, or an automated email response.

ferret man 23-09-2020 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1244929)
You will have got the home commentry which is set in default, when you look at the screen in the bottom right corner there is a wheel symbol click on it and it gives you two options quality and audio, click on audio it gives you choice of home or away click on your preference. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that Andy

cashman 23-09-2020 09:28

i called in shop about 9-40 the phone was not being used got my code right away no problem at all.

monkey hanger 24-09-2020 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1244929)

cheers. thanks for that. just copied it down. next problem is not losing the paper i copied it on.

Inspector Morse 24-09-2020 09:54

'i called in shop about 9-40 the phone was not being used got my code right away no problem at all.'

If you were in the shop would they not just tell you without making you call them?

cashman 24-09-2020 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Morse (Post 1244964)
'i called in shop about 9-40 the phone was not being used got my code right away no problem at all.'

If you were in the shop would they not just tell you without making you call them?

yeh.

Inspector Morse 24-09-2020 10:37

Why did you phone them then?

You may have been blocking the line for someone else.

Chimer 24-09-2020 10:39

He never said he phoned, he said the phone wasn't in use .....

Inspector Morse 24-09-2020 13:21

He said he called in shop.