Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   iFollow and Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/ifollow-and-stanley-70700.html)

Chimer 24-09-2020 14:01

Re: iFollow and Stanley

That would be "called in" as in "entered the" .....

cashman 24-09-2020 14:05

it was mate the shop as i said lol

ferret man 24-09-2020 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Morse (Post 1244976)
He said he called in shop.

Is this why they made you Inspector

cashman 26-09-2020 13:43

It always says I Follow will be available here 1 hour before the match,which is utter bullshine its still not available yet. dont rate it at all.

andyd 26-09-2020 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1245061)
It always says I Follow will be available here 1 hour before the match,which is utter bullshine its still not available yet. dont rate it at all.

Better get used to it with this government in charge be lucky to see them live this season.

VALAIRIAN 26-09-2020 16:25

My first ifollow game today, the game was terrible and so was ifollow... buffering, glitching sound and they were the good points.......

cashman 26-09-2020 16:39

I'm with you mate dont rate ifollow at all but i will watch until we are allowed back on.

Chewbacca 26-09-2020 16:52

Hopefully we will have a few games on telly as this lock out carries on.

iFollow is like trying to watch a game through a U-boat observation periscope.

VALAIRIAN 26-09-2020 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1245096)
Hopefully we will have a few games on telly as this lock out carries on.

iFollow is like trying to watch a game through a U-boat observation periscope.

It ain't that good......

monkey hanger 28-09-2020 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1245094)
I'm with you mate dont rate ifollow at all but i will watch until we are allowed back on.

mind you a few games like last saturdays its days might be numbered with me. rather pay my entrance fee, buy a programme and use a gallon of diesel to see a bad defeat. unless you are a yorkshire man money aint everything.

andyd 28-09-2020 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1245129)
mind you a few games like last saturdays its days might be numbered with me. rather pay my entrance fee, buy a programme and use a gallon of diesel to see a bad defeat. unless you are a yorkshire man money aint everything.

A few games like that and we will be in a bad run at least when your at the ground a bad game or run are made bearable with some banter and crack watching at home it's a lot lot worse to stomach.

VALAIRIAN 28-09-2020 14:02

iFollow - it ain't great....

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1245129)

Quite right MH :)

:) :) :)

VALAIRIAN 28-09-2020 14:04

iFollow is soulless....

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1245131)
A few games like that and we will be in a bad run at least when your at the ground a bad game or run are made bearable with some banter and crack watching at home it's a lot lot worse to stomach.

Agreed Andy :)

Chewbacca 01-10-2020 17:54

We can collect "covid cards" which may never be used, and won't be likely to use for half the season, it would be good if Blackpool and Rochdale iFollow codes could be picked up at the same time.

Not long to go until the Blackpool game.

andyd 01-10-2020 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1245223)
We can collect "covid cards" which may never be used, and won't be likely to use for half the season, it would be good if Blackpool and Rochdale iFollow codes could be picked up at the same time.

Not long to go until the Blackpool game.

Not sure Blackpool is free as regards the Covid cards when I read it I thought it was strange why bother picking them up unless clubs have had a whisper about U-turn on crowds, no that's wishful thinking.