Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   iFollow and Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/ifollow-and-stanley-70700.html)

Crown Grounder 19-08-2019 11:58

iFollow and Stanley

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. Does anyone know if we are now signed up to iFollow and have access to watch any games - home or away - when unable to attend games in person.

There is a link on the website, but when I follow it it says something like "packages will be available here - please check back soon".

I've been checking since the season started but nothing has been added to this page?

accybeme 19-08-2019 13:06

Re: iFollow and Stanley

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1230576)
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere. Does anyone know if we are now signed up to iFollow and have access to watch any games - home or away - when unable to attend games in person.

There is a link on the website, but when I follow it it says something like "packages will be available here - please check back soon".

I've been checking since the season started but nothing has been added to this page?

as far as I know Andy Holt is not allowing Stanley to sign upto ifollow

Crown Grounder 19-08-2019 14:25

Thanks for that accybeme. I thought that was the case last season but then saw the statement on the ifollow page on the Stanley website. It would make sense to me from a supporter (customer) point of view to make that clear when I clicked on the website link to ifollow.....:confused:

stanleyhouse 19-08-2019 17:04

We are signing up to I-follow. That is why we have a new compatible website.
Ifollow will be up and running soon.
(for overseas viewers and for midweek matches I think)

accybeme 19-08-2019 17:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleyhouse (Post 1230585)
We are signing up to I-follow. That is why we have a new compatible website.
Ifollow will be up and running soon.
(for overseas viewers and for midweek matches I think)

thanks for the info Robert, the last I read Andy was dead against signing up to ifollow. question what will be available on ifollow i.e. would you be able to watch away matches from within the uk

MikeA 19-08-2019 19:25

There's a good overview of iFollow here:
https://www.theguardian.com/football...ootball-league

Crown Grounder 20-08-2019 08:22

Many thanks to you all for your replies.

dabeast 20-08-2019 10:07

From what I've seen on Twitter, Andy has been forced to agree to ifollow/the new website setup or face a £30k 'penalty' - though not sure who would penalise us?

Exile on Spencer St 20-08-2019 11:10

On the EFL’s website it lists those clubs not signed up to iFollow and says this:
“We are therefore unable to provide subscriptions to fans of Birmingham City, Bristol City, Cardiff City, Charlton Athletic, Derby County, Forest Green Rovers, Fulham, Hull City, Leeds United, Leyton Orient, Middlesbrough, QPR, Salford City, Stoke City, Sunderland, Swansea City and Wigan Athletic.”
So are all these other clubs to be fined?

cashman 20-08-2019 11:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exile on Spencer St (Post 1230619)
On the EFL’s website it lists those clubs not signed up to iFollow and says this:
“We are therefore unable to provide subscriptions to fans of Birmingham City, Bristol City, Cardiff City, Charlton Athletic, Derby County, Forest Green Rovers, Fulham, Hull City, Leeds United, Leyton Orient, Middlesbrough, QPR, Salford City, Stoke City, Sunderland, Swansea City and Wigan Athletic.”
So are all these other clubs to be fined?

probably Not, andy tells em the truth, they wont like that.

VALAIRIAN 21-08-2019 09:49

Not 100% on this, but I have been told that the 'fine' would be the fact that we would not receive the monies......

Somebody might clarify...

:) :) :)

Spartacus2nd 22-08-2019 09:45

Yes, there would be monies witheld from the tv and broadcasting revenue

DAV007 26-08-2019 03:45

Doesn’t help Ifollow like the other major sports channels is widely available on illegal servers, further reducing revenue.
Compared to sky sports and BT Sport, the revenue Stanley will lose is pennies but it’s still a loss as no doubt there will be home and away fans who will be watching illegal streams with no funds going to the club via ifollow .

On a wider point, it will be interesting when clubs begin to offer there own home matches direct to fans without the need for a 3rd party aka Ifollow and the EFL taking a large cut of the profits.
Ifollow only offer a centralised market place website and payment procedure; clubs like Stanley could easily emulate if there was enough interest and no nasty EFL regulation stopping them. Costs of infrastructure around streaming games is continuing to get cheaper.

Chewbacca 26-08-2019 09:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1230856)
Doesn’t help Ifollow like the other major sports channels is widely available on illegal servers, further reducing revenue.
Compared to sky sports and BT Sport, the revenue Stanley will lose is pennies but it’s still a loss as no doubt there will be home and away fans who will be watching illegal streams with no funds going to the club via ifollow .

On a wider point, it will be interesting when clubs begin to offer there own home matches direct to fans without the need for a 3rd party aka Ifollow and the EFL taking a large cut of the profits.
Ifollow only offer a centralised market place website and payment procedure; clubs like Stanley could easily emulate if there was enough interest and no nasty EFL regulation stopping them. Costs of infrastructure around streaming games is continuing to get cheaper.

Clubs get their own TV money then Stanely die.

mab 26-08-2019 22:15

:) iFollow Stanley is now live and will allow #asfc supporters to follow the action with live audio commentary and video streaming.
The first game to be streamed will be this Saturday’s fixture with
@MKDonsFC :)

DAV007 27-08-2019 09:57

£8 per game?
Are they doing Ifollow season tickets for clubs?

One can pick up a good quality VPN on a 2 year subscription for under £20, easy enough to get around a domestic black out

MikeA 31-08-2019 15:08

I couldn't get to the match today so paid my £2.50 for live commentary. I'm not impressed.

There's no mention of MK Dons' players names, just 'defender' or 'keeper'. Most references to play are to left-hand or right-hand side without having told us which way we're playing so it's frustrating when the commentator then talks about 'near side' and it becomes impossible to picture what's happening on the field.

There are breaks in the commentary every 20 seconds or so and the commentary is around a minute behind BBC's Final Score. So when the commentator is talking of a Stanley attack, you already know that the opposition are about to score.

Could do (much) better...

MikeA 31-08-2019 16:01

Even a couple of minutes behind Stanley's Twitter feed!

Haggis316 20-09-2020 11:58

Is there any information as to how many supporters of either side subscribe on Ifollow to Stanley games and how much cash or what proportion of the receipts go to Stanley? Subscriptions are cheaper than match admission but presumably it attracts people not able to get to the games anyway. I live a long and difficult journey away for example and have watched both league games so far.

cashman 20-09-2020 12:28

i watch em cos no fans allowed mikea but its only a tenner to watch the game sod commentarys. its a tenner davo not £8

Mr T 20-09-2020 16:27

Folks;

I Follow is a "new baby" that's growing and going to be vital for L1 and L2 clubs for the foreseeable future (sadly)

I wasn't a fan but even this old fart can see it's "the future".

Commentary was going to be an issue as the Kings of Commentary (BBC Sport) are very busy in Lancashire.

Quick fix, get 2 media students to commentate whilst watching home game which was "ok". For away matches we had a plan to commentate off the I follow feed; not "ok" due the the "picture delay".

Fast forward 12 months.

The BBC now have "space" so we can "borrow" for a fee their skills

The EFL and their provider have worked hard once "lockdown" was relaxed to provide a "solution" that will hopefully get decent feeds to your home.

Yes there are challenges as it 100% relies on IT systems. There could be numerous reason's why the coverage aint great for you.

Money wise is even harder to explain as once again it's each club wanting the best solution for themselves.

Last I heard we are still waiting for exact figures but some money, even from away clubs is coming our way.

andyd 20-09-2020 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr T (Post 1244881)
Folks;

I Follow is a "new baby" that's growing and going to be vital for L1 and L2 clubs for the foreseeable future (sadly)

I wasn't a fan but even this old fart can see it's "the future".

Commentary was going to be an issue as the Kings of Commentary (BBC Sport) are very busy in Lancashire.

Quick fix, get 2 media students to commentate whilst watching home game which was "ok". For away matches we had a plan to commentate off the I follow feed; not "ok" due the the "picture delay".

Fast forward 12 months.

The BBC now have "space" so we can "borrow" for a fee their skills

The EFL and their provider have worked hard once "lockdown" was relaxed to provide a "solution" that will hopefully get decent feeds to your home.

Yes there are challenges as it 100% relies on IT systems. There could be numerous reason's why the coverage aint great for you.

Money wise is even harder to explain as once again it's each club wanting the best solution for themselves.

Last I heard we are still waiting for exact figures but some money, even from away clubs is coming our way.

Any news Mark on limited fans back into Wham?

Mr T 20-09-2020 17:48

Sadly not;

The "extra" restrictions; sadly aren't good news

as always; just my "thoughts"" for what they are worth !!

Suspect; nowt! :)

monkey hanger 21-09-2020 08:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1244871)
i watch em cos no fans allowed mikea but its only a tenner to watch the game sod commentarys. its a tenner davo not £8

out of that tenner how much do stanley get out of it.

Mr T 21-09-2020 09:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1244890)
out of that tenner how much do stanley get out of it.

We're waiting to find out, but we are being told the EFL will cut their admin costs to the absolute minimum, so expecting £9+

This currently (apart for season ticket money) is the only income on the "horizen"

Twenty Eight 21-09-2020 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 1231152)
I couldn't get to the match today so paid my £2.50 for live commentary. I'm not impressed.

There's no mention of MK Dons' players names, just 'defender' or 'keeper'. Most references to play are to left-hand or right-hand side without having told us which way we're playing so it's frustrating when the commentator then talks about 'near side' and it becomes impossible to picture what's happening on the field.

There are breaks in the commentary every 20 seconds or so and the commentary is around a minute behind BBC's Final Score. So when the commentator is talking of a Stanley attack, you already know that the opposition are about to score.

Could do (much) better...

Were you picking up the commentary from another game mate ? MK Dons ?

Twenty Eight 21-09-2020 10:27

And before I get accused of owt its a genuine question.
I struggled to lose Luton v Derby commentary whilst watching Accy.

andyd 21-09-2020 10:38

I,m no technology wizard but I don't seem to be having any problems maybe luck or it could be down to where your laptop, phone, tablet or whatever is located to your wi-fi or broadband signal.

MikeA 21-09-2020 11:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1244893)
Were you picking up the commentary from another game mate ? MK Dons ?

That post was from August 2019. Thankfully, Dan and Sean are in a completely different class. :)

Twenty Eight 21-09-2020 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 1244897)
That post was from August 2019. Thankfully, Dan and Sean are in a completely different class. :)

OOOPS sorry mate.

monkey hanger 22-09-2020 10:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeA (Post 1244897)

think i may swerve some away games if they are all like the pair at burton.

StanleyJosh 22-09-2020 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1244915)
think i may swerve some away games if they are all like the pair at burton.

You sure you were listening to the away coverage?
Dan and Sean were class!

Crown Grounder 23-09-2020 07:13

So it's iFollow only for the foreseeable future, we better get used to it. Club announcement yesterday on the fishy site means season ticket holders must phone to club during normal office hours for a code for Saturday's home game against Oxford.

monkey hanger 23-09-2020 07:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanleyJosh (Post 1244917)
You sure you were listening to the away coverage?
Dan and Sean were class!

do not know what i did or didn,t do but i got the burton commentators. didn,t want to mess about as i feel i achieved something anyway in just getting the game on my laptop.

andyd 23-09-2020 07:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1244928)
do not know what i did or didn,t do but i got the burton commentators. didn,t want to mess about as i feel i achieved something anyway in just getting the game on my laptop.

You will have got the home commentry which is set in default, when you look at the screen in the bottom right corner there is a wheel symbol click on it and it gives you two options quality and audio, click on audio it gives you choice of home or away click on your preference. Hope this helps.

Chewbacca 23-09-2020 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1244926)
So it's iFollow only for the foreseeable future, we better get used to it. Club announcement yesterday on the fishy site means season ticket holders must phone to club during normal office hours for a code for Saturday's home game against Oxford.

Which is easier said then done with 1,000 fans calling up.

It is obvious some won't have time to get through and give for what is a pretty sub standard quality broadcast. Woking away in the cup on Bet365 was better.

andyd 23-09-2020 08:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1244930)
Which is easier said then done with 1,000 fans calling up.

It is obvious some won't have time to get through and give for what is a pretty sub standard quality broadcast. Woking away in the cup on Bet365 was better.

I got through again first ring yesterday I appreciate it might be more difficult as Saturday approaches but it's if the season continues something everyone will have to get used to maybe club could look at email options, or an automated email response.

ferret man 23-09-2020 09:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1244929)
You will have got the home commentry which is set in default, when you look at the screen in the bottom right corner there is a wheel symbol click on it and it gives you two options quality and audio, click on audio it gives you choice of home or away click on your preference. Hope this helps.

Thanks for that Andy

cashman 23-09-2020 09:28

i called in shop about 9-40 the phone was not being used got my code right away no problem at all.

monkey hanger 24-09-2020 09:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1244929)

cheers. thanks for that. just copied it down. next problem is not losing the paper i copied it on.

Inspector Morse 24-09-2020 09:54

'i called in shop about 9-40 the phone was not being used got my code right away no problem at all.'

If you were in the shop would they not just tell you without making you call them?

cashman 24-09-2020 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Morse (Post 1244964)
'i called in shop about 9-40 the phone was not being used got my code right away no problem at all.'

If you were in the shop would they not just tell you without making you call them?

yeh.

Inspector Morse 24-09-2020 10:37

Why did you phone them then?

You may have been blocking the line for someone else.

Chimer 24-09-2020 10:39

He never said he phoned, he said the phone wasn't in use .....

Inspector Morse 24-09-2020 13:21

He said he called in shop.

Chimer 24-09-2020 14:01

That would be "called in" as in "entered the" .....

cashman 24-09-2020 14:05

it was mate the shop as i said lol

ferret man 24-09-2020 20:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inspector Morse (Post 1244976)
He said he called in shop.

Is this why they made you Inspector

cashman 26-09-2020 13:43

It always says I Follow will be available here 1 hour before the match,which is utter bullshine its still not available yet. dont rate it at all.

andyd 26-09-2020 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1245061)
It always says I Follow will be available here 1 hour before the match,which is utter bullshine its still not available yet. dont rate it at all.

Better get used to it with this government in charge be lucky to see them live this season.

VALAIRIAN 26-09-2020 16:25

My first ifollow game today, the game was terrible and so was ifollow... buffering, glitching sound and they were the good points.......

cashman 26-09-2020 16:39

I'm with you mate dont rate ifollow at all but i will watch until we are allowed back on.

Chewbacca 26-09-2020 16:52

Hopefully we will have a few games on telly as this lock out carries on.

iFollow is like trying to watch a game through a U-boat observation periscope.

VALAIRIAN 26-09-2020 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1245096)
Hopefully we will have a few games on telly as this lock out carries on.

iFollow is like trying to watch a game through a U-boat observation periscope.

It ain't that good......

monkey hanger 28-09-2020 08:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1245094)
I'm with you mate dont rate ifollow at all but i will watch until we are allowed back on.

mind you a few games like last saturdays its days might be numbered with me. rather pay my entrance fee, buy a programme and use a gallon of diesel to see a bad defeat. unless you are a yorkshire man money aint everything.

andyd 28-09-2020 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1245129)
mind you a few games like last saturdays its days might be numbered with me. rather pay my entrance fee, buy a programme and use a gallon of diesel to see a bad defeat. unless you are a yorkshire man money aint everything.

A few games like that and we will be in a bad run at least when your at the ground a bad game or run are made bearable with some banter and crack watching at home it's a lot lot worse to stomach.

VALAIRIAN 28-09-2020 14:02

iFollow - it ain't great....

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1245129)

Quite right MH :)

VALAIRIAN 28-09-2020 14:04

iFollow is soulless....

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1245131)
A few games like that and we will be in a bad run at least when your at the ground a bad game or run are made bearable with some banter and crack watching at home it's a lot lot worse to stomach.

Agreed Andy :)

Chewbacca 01-10-2020 17:54

We can collect "covid cards" which may never be used, and won't be likely to use for half the season, it would be good if Blackpool and Rochdale iFollow codes could be picked up at the same time.

Not long to go until the Blackpool game.

andyd 01-10-2020 18:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1245223)
We can collect "covid cards" which may never be used, and won't be likely to use for half the season, it would be good if Blackpool and Rochdale iFollow codes could be picked up at the same time.

Not long to go until the Blackpool game.

Not sure Blackpool is free as regards the Covid cards when I read it I thought it was strange why bother picking them up unless clubs have had a whisper about U-turn on crowds, no that's wishful thinking.

VALAIRIAN 03-10-2020 08:14

Just a question for the stupid one out here, do you have to get a separate code for each game??

AccyMad 03-10-2020 10:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1245269)
Just a question for the stupid one out here, do you have to get a separate code for each game??

In a nutshell, yes :)

andyd 03-10-2020 10:29

Quote:

Only for home games with your season ticket away games you just pay.

VALAIRIAN 03-10-2020 10:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1245286)
In a nutshell, yes :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1245287)
Only for home games with your season ticket away games you just pay.

cashman 03-10-2020 14:04

No pic on I Follow yet fecking rubbish

duckworth 03-10-2020 14:19

same here

MikeA 03-10-2020 17:10

What was that about Cassidy being on loan from Waterford: 'a big move for him'?

Chewbacca 06-10-2020 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1245224)
Not sure Blackpool is free as regards the Covid cards when I read it I thought it was strange why bother picking them up unless clubs have had a whisper about U-turn on crowds, no that's wishful thinking.

Appears you are right, Blackpool in the EFLT was supposed to be free entry to season ticket holders yet we need to pay to watch a stream for £10 for a competition that tickets are £5 or less.

No sign of getting codes for Rochdale either, maybe that is it for the season?

cashman 06-10-2020 17:46

Will be surprised if that is it i follow have said nowt?its down to them i think.

andyd 06-10-2020 18:14

1-0 down awful mistake from Burgess.

cashman 06-10-2020 18:18

we are very poor so far.

andyd 06-10-2020 18:52

Sama doesn't look comfortable in the centre of the back 3 he is better out on the right, young Scully, McGuire hardly been involved front 2 isolated Blackpool playing a high line and not letting us get a passing game going.

yonmon 06-10-2020 19:05

Quote:

In one word Joe... Aye you do !.

cashman 06-10-2020 19:37

1-1 bishop

andyd 06-10-2020 19:37

1-1 Bishop beauty.

cashman 06-10-2020 19:52

Penalty shoot out

cashman 06-10-2020 20:01

We won 4-3.:D

andyd 06-10-2020 20:01

Won it well done

andyd 06-10-2020 20:03

Some good performance,s second half impressed with Mohammed Scully played well in the middle but Pritchard made the biggest difference stand out player for me so far this season.

cashman 06-10-2020 20:08

Pritchard and Sykes for me tonight.:)

MikeA 06-10-2020 20:13

Does anyone else think that the cameramen don't seem to appreciate that the top 12% or so of the screen is obscured by the score panel and by adverts so that the play can't always be seen properly when it's on the far touchline?

Tom D 06-10-2020 20:46

Seen better performances, but have seen worse ones too. Definitely improved with Pritchard and Uwakwe on the pitch. Good for Colby to get a goal, decent header too.

Doesn't take much to build confidence and get on a bit of a roll. Bring on Rochdale.

anmc 07-10-2020 06:40

Will there be an I follow code for the Rochdale game or will we have to pay?

andyd 07-10-2020 06:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by anmc (Post 1245484)

Should be a code.

VALAIRIAN 07-10-2020 07:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by anmc (Post 1245484)

I contacted Sophie on Tuesday and she said she was awaiting a code for the Saturday game, she was expecting the code in the next couple of days :)

Mr T 07-10-2020 07:41

Fairly sure we've got the codes, will check when Robert and Sophie land in.

For some reason EFL didn't cc me on the e-mail this week :(

cashman 07-10-2020 09:21

Good summary from J.C, on fishy. thought he was correct with everything.

VALAIRIAN 07-10-2020 09:45

As Sophie promised, code sent :)

choirboy 07-10-2020 16:26

So just for clarity......
Are season ticket holders now allowed to ring up or call in to the shop to get ‘i follow’ codes for Saturday v Rochdale? The cost of which is again covered by the season ticket?

VALAIRIAN 07-10-2020 16:29

Yes my friend :)

VALAIRIAN 07-10-2020 16:30

And susequent league games :)

choirboy 07-10-2020 16:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1245511)
And susequent league games :)

Thanks Joe.:mosher::jimbo:

cashman 07-10-2020 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1245509)
So just for clarity......
Are season ticket holders now allowed to ring up or call in to the shop to get ‘i follow’ codes for Saturday v Rochdale? The cost of which is again covered by the season ticket?

called in shop this morning and got mine mate.;)

Chewbacca 09-10-2020 17:57

It seems some on here got Ifollow codes for tomorrow from the club, but the club didn't put anything on the website, been checking every day and assumed they had stopped them as nothing for the "free entry" blackpool game.

They should just email them out, but not even putting anything on the website is very poor when i see they were available. They must cost the club something if they are avoiding publicity on about them.

stanleyhouse 09-10-2020 19:34

The ifollow codes are available from Wednesday for each Saturday home match. It just takes a minute to get your code. Yes its a different one each match. They weren't free on Tuesday because the ifollow monies are shared because its a cup match. (Your season ticket covers league matches only)
Ring the club tomorrow morning between 1030 and 1230 for your code .

Chewbacca 10-10-2020 01:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by stanleyhouse (Post 1245594)
The ifollow codes are available from Wednesday for each Saturday home match. It just takes a minute to get your code. Yes its a different one each match. They weren't free on Tuesday because the ifollow monies are shared because its a cup match. (Your season ticket covers league matches only)
Ring the club tomorrow morning between 1030 and 1230 for your code .

Season tickets were advertised as covering the EFL trophy Blackpool game:

"The first match all remaining 765 season ticket purchasers will be able to attend will be the EFL Trophy Group Game v Blackpool FC on Tuesday 6th October at the Wham Stadium."

Why has the club never made the information you have about codes available from Wednesday on the website? Or even send us what we have paid for instead of going this this every game?

Stanley has gone backwards commercially, several stories about Rochdale on the website, nothing mentions the codes. It doesn't matter now we have all paid up front though does it?

monkey hanger 10-10-2020 08:48

honestly why cannot season ticket holders keep the same code for the entire streaming season. other clubs are doing that.

cashman 10-10-2020 08:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1245600)
Season tickets were advertised as covering the EFL trophy Blackpool game:

"The first match all remaining 765 season ticket purchasers will be able to attend will be the EFL Trophy Group Game v Blackpool FC on Tuesday 6th October at the Wham Stadium."

Why has the club never made the information you have about codes available from Wednesday on the website? Or even send us what we have paid for instead of going this this every game?

Stanley has gone backwards commercially, several stories about Rochdale on the website, nothing mentions the codes. It doesn't matter now we have all paid up front though does it?

yer talking rubbish Stanley never got the info until wednesday cos they had a game Tuesday night,The info comes from I Follow NOT Stanley,

andyd 10-10-2020 08:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1245605)
yer talking rubbish Stanley never got the info until wednesday cos they had a game Tuesday night,The info comes from I Follow NOT Stanley,

Plus it has been on the website and again this morning they give you 2 choices call in personally or phone call probably haven't enough staff to email everyone, Robert Houseman does his bit voluntarily so good job to me.

Chewbacca 10-10-2020 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1245606)
Plus it has been on the website and again this morning they give you 2 choices call in personally or phone call probably haven't enough staff to email everyone, Robert Houseman does his bit voluntarily so good job to me.

I still can see nothing on the website
, no excuse for the lack of information to the fans when we have paid.