Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Coleman out (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/coleman-out-70837.html)

Willie Miller 24-11-2019 00:39

Coleman out

Should have been 10.
Connelly average
Subs far too late
John used bad language

baldy 24-11-2019 07:07

Re: Coleman out

Didn’t play Sousa!

yonmon 24-11-2019 08:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by baldy (Post 1234032)
Didn’t play Sousa!

Couldn't arrange for a Marching Band to be there !!.. :rolleyes::D

DAV007 24-11-2019 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie Miller (Post 1234031)
Should have been 10.
Connelly average
Subs far too late
John used bad language

In all seriousness, this thread should be deleted.
The majority of users of this forum are real fans, a few wind up merchants trying to be clever shouldn't be tolerated.

People are entitled to their views on Coleman

Exile on Spencer St 24-11-2019 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1234055)
The majority of users of this forum are real fans, a few wind up merchants trying to be clever shouldn't be tolerated.

Aw, c’mon Davo, we don’t mind tolerating you.:rolleyes:

Willie Miller 24-11-2019 19:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1234055)

People are entitled to their views on Coleman

It was a serious post brother Dav007.

Wise up eh or I’ll delete you ��

Lord Didsbury 26-11-2019 12:41

I've only been on this ere forum for three or four years now, but don't ever recall anyone actually saying "Coleman Out" or even coming close to it?

I've seen people criticising him for subs, and sticking with his favourite players etc. Even though i don't agree, I still have to assume that Coleman is a human being and not actually infallible. He must have SOME weaknesses as well as his incredible superpowers. Is it really a crime against Stanley to discuss them?

I mean, I don't half have to listen to some utter moaning crap about referees on here, but that doesn't mean I think the forum is a load of rubbish.

I sometimes go on opposition fans forums to hear what they have to say.... believe me, there's not a forum in the entire world where everyone voices the same opinions. I know we have some rather intolerant members, but there's not many forums where the conversation is as polite as on here.

Exile on Spencer St 26-11-2019 14:35

Jason, is it any wonder why so few comedians can make a living on the internet? :rolleyes:

Willie Miller 22-12-2019 11:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury (Post 1234080)
I've only been on this ere forum for three or four years now, but don't ever recall anyone actually saying "Coleman Out" or even coming close to it?

I've seen people criticising him for subs, and sticking with his favourite players etc. Even though i don't agree, I still have to assume that Coleman is a human being and not actually infallible. He must have SOME weaknesses as well as his incredible superpowers. Is it really a crime against Stanley to discuss them?

I mean, I don't half have to listen to some utter moaning crap about referees on here, but that doesn't mean I think the forum is a load of rubbish.

I sometimes go on opposition fans forums to hear what they have to say.... believe me, there's not a forum in the entire world where everyone voices the same opinions. I know we have some rather intolerant members, but there's not many forums where the conversation is as polite as on here.

Yer kidding me right? It’ll take me 5 mins to find one.

Anyway, update. Had a good chat to Coley this week and mentioned this forum. He doesn’t go on it, never had. Even His brother who used to get very upset about what had been written doesn’t anymore.

So if they don’t bother about the lack of respect on here for the messiah then why should I.

Crack on boys

Coleman Out