Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Ipswich Town match thread (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/ipswich-town-match-thread-70900.html)

Twenty Eight 12-01-2020 21:06

Re: Ipswich Town match thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie Miller (Post 1235691)
Like 2 bald blokes arguing over a comb

Nice one Willie.
You know when he made the brain cell comments just interested why did you respond “wow”

I’m not bald and I do need a comb.
Anyway enough.
Opinion(s) expressed.
Focus is on Sarfend.

Willie Miller 12-01-2020 21:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1235692)
I am losing my hair gradually but I am not quite bald.

I know a bald bloke though who has a comb made of SOLID GOLD....
When he runs his Golden Comb through the thatch of non league and lower league football, his comb regularly picks up some Golden Dandruff which he brings to The Wham Stadium and he sprinkles it on to the pitch. Magically, it then turns into Golden players and a Golden team playing in the Red of Accrington Stanley.
Long live our Bald guy who builds and picks our team and another Bald bloke who backs him up with a limited amount of bus fares to get around the football scene.
I love Bald blokes and Combs!
:rolleyz8:

This is the kind of content I like

Willie Miller 12-01-2020 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1235693)
Nice one Willie.
You know when he made the brain cell comments just interested why did you respond “wow”

Anyway enough.
Opinion(s) expressed.
Focus is on Sarfend.

Because it was an awful comment for a fellow Stanley fan.....

Twenty Eight 12-01-2020 21:36

Thank you.

Wynonie Harris 13-01-2020 03:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie Miller (Post 1235678)
Don’t know anyone who seen us at Tier 7 or 8 who isn’t loving the whole Stanley 2019-2020 experience.

Exactly! Ipswich away was a bummer? Try Flixton United away! This is the best time EVER to be a Stanley fan. Get every last drop of enjoyment out of it, quit the bellyaching and smile! :D

VALAIRIAN 13-01-2020 05:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1235701)
Exactly! Ipswich away was a bummer? Try Flixton United away! This is the best time EVER to be a Stanley fan. Get every last drop of enjoyment out of it, quit the bellyaching and smile! :D

Amen to that :)

AccyMad 13-01-2020 06:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1235693)
Nice one Willie.

Anyway enough.
Opinion(s) expressed.
Focus is on Sarfend.

Aww, no more opinions to be traded - I'm disappointed, was just going to get my knitting out & enjoy the spats :)

ferret man 13-01-2020 16:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie Miller (Post 1235691)
Like 2 bald blokes arguing over a comb

Is that a honeycomb

Twenty Eight 13-01-2020 17:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1235703)
Aww, no more opinions to be traded - I'm disappointed, was just going to get my knitting out & enjoy the spats :)

Join in !

AccyMad 13-01-2020 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1235715)
Join in !

Thanks for the invite but I'm good thanks - besides I couldn't possibly match the sparring between you & Cashy :D

DAV007 13-01-2020 21:00

Please give Cashman some respect , he is one of the good guys, a real fan unlike certain others.

His passion is Stanley and that should be respected

yonmon 13-01-2020 23:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wynonie Harris (Post 1235701)

Is it just me Wyn or has the good natured banter and friendly exchange of views and opinions which used to pervade our forum with a breath of honeyed air been replaced by a desire in some to vilify and criticise fellow users if given the opportunity ?.
I find some embarrassment, and a level of ennui in all this. But then again I suppose I am just a Dinosaur who should be able to see some meaning in it all !.

STAY COOL BROTHER !:alright:

Wynonie Harris 14-01-2020 03:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by yonmon (Post 1235720)
Is it just me Wyn or has the good natured banter and friendly exchange of views and opinions which used to pervade our forum with a breath of honeyed air been replaced by a desire in some to vilify and criticise fellow users if given the opportunity ?.
I find some embarrassment, and a level of ennui in all this. But then again I suppose I am just a Dinosaur who should be able to see some meaning in it all !.

STAY COOL BROTHER !:alright:

100% agreed, mate. Despite the last couple of results, as a club, we're in a place we couldn't even have dreamt of 20 years ago and a spirit of happiness and bonhomie should pervade on here...but does it? :(

Spartacus2nd 14-01-2020 06:31

No more no less than it ever has Steve

Twenty Eight 14-01-2020 07:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by DAV007 (Post 1235717)
Please give Cashman some respect , he is one of the good guys, a real fan unlike certain others.

His passion is Stanley and that should be respected

I’m sure he does. However does he show any respect ?
Are you suggesting that I’m not a real fan ?