Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Tranmere (home) thread (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/tranmere-home-thread-71016.html)

Kiwi John 08-03-2020 03:32

Re: Tranmere (home) thread

Settle!

Lord Love Rocket 08-03-2020 08:16

We need more professionalism in the ranks but some are happy with players acting like a pub side

VALAIRIAN 08-03-2020 08:22

Back on thread :)

Game was dire in the main.

We played well for first 5 minutes, then for 10 minutes after we scored :)

Bobby made a difference when he came on, the only person - in my opinion!! - showing any fight/desire :)

We have lost our biggest 3 players - Billy, Sean and Hughesy - plus our best centre back pairing, yet I still believe we are safe, so it is not all bad :)

Special mention for the good side of our Club, great to see the banner for the Rotherham fan and the bucket collection for him...... football is just a game ;)

:) :) :)

Willie Miller 08-03-2020 08:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1238024)
Back on thread :)

Game was dire in the main.

We played well for first 5 minutes, then for 10 minutes after we scored :)

Bobby made a difference when he came on, the only person - in my opinion!! - showing any fight/desire :)

We have lost our biggest 3 players - Billy, Sean and Hughesy - plus our best centre back pairing, yet I still believe we are safe, so it is not all bad :)

Special mention for the good side of our Club, great to see the banner for the Rotherham fan and the bucket collection for him...... football is just a game ;)

The most sensible poster on this whole forum. Viva common sense

yonmon 08-03-2020 08:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie Miller (Post 1238026)

Couldn't agree with you more Willie !

Incidentally..
."I signed up to this forum looking for some good conversations with fellow Stanley fans.
Apart from a few good, honest and loyal people, this is just a bunch of deluded, mindless, one-eyed clowns who do nothing but to slander and slate when in their eyes they don’t get their own way. (Be that football wise or personal wise)"

Has someone with measured perspicacity ( StanleyJosh ) sussed me out after all these years I wonder ?.. :cool::(

ON STANLEY !.. ON TO GREATER THINGS !!..

AccyMad 08-03-2020 08:46

Quote:

Couldn't agree more, thought my post was pretty good though to be fair :D

Willie Miller 08-03-2020 08:49

It’s defo gone downhil mate. I actually started SU on this very forum. Every fan I knew at the time posted. I know social media has changed but it seems to be humourless infighting on here. So much so that everyone’s stopped posting.

Shame. As the experience on match day doesn’t reflect the vibe on here

Willie Miller 08-03-2020 08:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by AccyMad (Post 1238028)
Couldn't agree more, thought my post was pretty good though to be fair :D

Everything you do is good Diane

VALAIRIAN 08-03-2020 08:50

Quote:

Stop it, you are making me blush :o

VALAIRIAN 08-03-2020 08:51

Right, enough of this friendly, good humoured and sensible posting!!!!!!

:D :D :D

Willie Miller 08-03-2020 08:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1238032)
Stop it, you are making me blush :o

I said sensible not the best...

Best is obviously my good mate King Dav007

andyd 08-03-2020 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willie Miller (Post 1238030)
It’s defo gone downhil mate. I actually started SU on this very forum. Every fan I knew at the time posted. I know social media has changed but it seems to be humourless infighting on here. So much so that everyone’s stopped posting.

Shame. As the experience on match day doesn’t reflect the vibe on here

Problem is Jason football throws up arguments everyone views the game through their own eyes I've been going year's and love Stanley doesn't stop me saying that yesterday they were poor but I agree this forum has become a juvenile playground of name calling and backbiting sad that grown men and women behave like that behind a keyboard keep the good work up Jason clubs need fans like you see you around.

cashman 08-03-2020 10:22

have to say first 15 mins we were very good, after that garbage,injuries to key players dont help, but Tranmere were worse than us i thought.

Outback Ozzy 08-03-2020 15:53

Well for my 2 penneth, we were rubbish for 75 minutes of the game, as others have said, first 5 and 10 minutes after the own goal. As for the spitting incident (I did wonder why the goalie called over the stewards and the ref), if the culprit has been identified, he should be given a lifetime ban, absolutely no need and not a good example to younger supporters or the good name of Accrington Stanley. Football is about family and the recent losses of fans plus the bucket collection is what I would prefer our 'little' club to be known for!

Wynonie Harris 08-03-2020 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN (Post 1238024)

Didn't know about that, being away in foreign climes. What a great gesture and so typical of this wonderful club and its fans.