Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Tranmere (home) thread (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/tranmere-home-thread-71016.html)

Twenty Eight 11-03-2020 09:30

Re: Tranmere (home) thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1238117)
thats what i have always thought with match banning orders. all you need to do is change your appearance slightly like wearing different clothes, hairstyle and beards etc and you,ll hardly be recognised. doubt any of his mates would dob him in either.

Plenty did when the incident happened. Time for "self policing" maybe.

StanleyJosh 11-03-2020 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1238123)
Plenty did when the incident happened. Time for "self policing" maybe.

I'd say the majority of the Clayton End where the incident occurred do 'self police'
Especially the 'Ultras'

AccyMad 11-03-2020 09:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1238117)
thats what i have always thought with match banning orders. all you need to do is change your appearance slightly like wearing different clothes, hairstyle and beards etc and you,ll hardly be recognised. doubt any of his mates would dob him in either.

To be fair, a lot did when the incident happened so I'm not sure they'd help him if he decided to risk coming back while the ban's in place

monkey hanger 11-03-2020 11:10

a lot depends on how much he actually wants to come back. still think if you change your appearance a bit and go into a different part of the ground then he would not be recognised. most people sit or stand in more or less the same spot and those around you know you but loads of other fans do not. its like when you go away there are more you do not recognise than you do.

StanleyJosh 11-03-2020 11:13

I don't think the person in question will be able to change their appearance that easily, nor will they likely want too.
In my opinion, there is a miniscule chance that they will turn up to games keeping a low profile, sit/stand in a different part of ground on their own and then go home.

Trust the people involved at the club to be very hot on this.

andyd 11-03-2020 12:53

If he or she had behaved they could carry on as normal guilty as charged stay away we don't want you shop em if you see em or your just as bad.

StanleyJosh 11-03-2020 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1238135)
If he or she had behaved they could carry on as normal guilty as charged stay away we don't want you shop em if you see em or your just as bad.

Positive is that numerous fans reported him.

cashman 11-03-2020 13:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by StanleyJosh (Post 1238138)
Positive is that numerous fans reported him.

that was a damn good thing,as far as i,m concerned if the dirty sod is banned for life i wont be upset.