Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Cash in your season ticket (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/cash-in-your-season-ticket-71032.html)

pifco 13-03-2020 20:23

Cash in your season ticket

I have just read on the club website that season ticket holders can get their money back if they do not fancy attending the last 5 home matches of the season. There is a list of what you can reclaim depending on the ticket you purchased. For me that is a fair offer by the club so soon after the annoucement of the ban on professional football until April and shows the club is out to help its fans as much as possible.

cashman 13-03-2020 20:25

Re: Cash in your season ticket

its a great offer to the fans from a small club imho.

Lord Didsbury 13-03-2020 21:19

It’d be nice if people do not to apply for a refund. It’s a sunk cost and the club still has to pay Zanzala’s wages somehow.

monkey hanger 14-03-2020 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Didsbury (Post 1238243)
It’d be nice if people do not to apply for a refund. It’s a sunk cost and the club still has to pay Zanzala’s wages somehow.

good idea if you had not mentioned him.

VALAIRIAN 14-03-2020 09:10

Very generous offer from the Club, but not one I shall be taking up :)

:) :) :)

Simpson 14-03-2020 23:44

This is very generous but like most, I’d rather leave it with the club in the hope it is of use in taking us forward.
Is there a middle ground such as cashing it in for say beer or food vouchers for next season or similar in which we are effectively buying at cost and no loss to the club, or at least one they can plan and budget for ?

Or EFL and FA cup games free next year if you produce this seasons ticket at the turnstile.

As I say, very generous but can there be a more inventive solution for those who don’t want a refund.

VALAIRIAN 15-03-2020 07:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simpson (Post 1238275)
This is very generous but like most, I’d rather leave it with the club in the hope it is of use in taking us forward.
Is there a middle ground such as cashing it in for say beer or food vouchers for next season or similar in which we are effectively buying at cost and no loss to the club, or at least one they can plan and budget for ?

Or EFL and FA cup games free next year if you produce this seasons ticket at the turnstile.

As I say, very generous but can there be a more inventive solution for those who don’t want a refund.

I like the train of thought :)

Vouchers to be spent at the food kiosk - good idea ;)

monkey hanger 15-03-2020 10:05

[QUOTE=Simpson;1238275]

good idea but cannot be done as the away side gets a percentage of the gate money.

VALAIRIAN 29-11-2020 09:43

Donated back to funds for the bar :)

Should be good, once we get back :)