Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Unlock tentative steps (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/unlock-tentative-steps-71320.html)

cashman 06-10-2020 14:50

Re: Unlock tentative steps

Signed but soz cannot share as im banned for 24hours from facebook.:D

MikeA 06-10-2020 15:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1245460)

Cashy banned! I don't believe it...

andyd 06-10-2020 15:51

Signed was in the first 2000 I think I,d sign more than once if you could.

NORTHERNSOUL 07-10-2020 04:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1245464)
Signed was in the first 2000 I think I,d sign more than once if you could.

You can sign as many times as e.mail accounts you have.

The system only looks for duplicate e.mail addresses and not duplicate personal details

monkey hanger 07-10-2020 08:07

done. could not wait to do this.

monkey hanger 07-10-2020 08:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1245460)

thats something you should feel really proud of. hope you gave the lefty snowflakes some stick.

cashman 07-10-2020 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkey hanger (Post 1245490)
thats something you should feel really proud of. hope you gave the lefty snowflakes some stick.

Aye but the tarts cry and report me, i never reported anyone in my life i always believed people can give there opinion wether others like or not.

andyd 07-10-2020 15:25

Didn't think it would be long before it reared its head again Man City chief executive saying football pryamid is unsustainable and suggestions include letting B teams in, they won't provide anymore funding and unfortunately in the present circumstances you can see it or similar happening.

andyd 07-10-2020 17:30

Looking like the North West of England are going to have pubs and restaurants shut down again for a short period, devastating news if it happens some will never open again, again mixed messages what will be next probably not the return of fans.

monkey hanger 08-10-2020 08:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1245494)
Aye but the tarts cry and report me, i never reported anyone in my life i always believed people can give there opinion wether others like or not.

nothing worse than a tell tale, snitch or an informer unless its something really serious. from school onwards anyone like that have very few or any mates.

monkey hanger 08-10-2020 08:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1245514)
Looking like the North West of England are going to have pubs and restaurants shut down again for a short period, devastating news if it happens some will never open again, again mixed messages what will be next probably not the return of fans.

think august 2021 for a widespread return of fans seems a bit optimistic unless their present advisors are given free transfers in the january window.

andyd 12-10-2020 10:03

600 fans allowed into Windsor Park,s Northern Ireland game last night great news but who sanctions these moves?

cashman 12-10-2020 10:25

dunno but they have own government?

Chewbacca 12-10-2020 14:59

Pubs and restaurants shutting around here again it seems, although not clear yet. Not spoken to local leaders yet, but Lancashire has 15 Councils, this aint going to be quick unless it is just the 3 PHAs. But I can't see us getting anything different to Liverpool.

The free Easter Egg offer need not go ahead.##

Edit: tier 2 so pubs still open?

andyd 12-10-2020 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chewbacca (Post 1245715)
Pubs and restaurants shutting around here again it seems, although not clear yet. Not spoken to local leaders yet, but Lancashire has 15 Councils, this aint going to be quick unless it is just the 3 PHAs. But I can't see us getting anything different to Liverpool.

The free Easter Egg offer need not go ahead.##

Edit: tier 2 so pubs still open?

Lancashire going into tier 2 led to believe which isn't much change for us but these tiers can go up and down. See the London Palladium had a crowd in there last night I have been in there myself very Victorian and not very big you can throw data all day long at me you ain't telling me that is any safer than watching a football game outside in fresh air.