Accrington Web

Accrington Web (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   2021/22 Season Tickets?? (http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/2021-22-season-tickets-71560.html)

VALAIRIAN 02-04-2021 11:34

2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
Going to have to be talked about sometime surely????

Or is it another thing for the Twitter Community only???

Cannot be iFollow forever......can it????

:) :) :)

AccyMad 02-04-2021 12:41

Re: 2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
I'm worried that I'm getting too used to watching us on the telly, it's better than nothing but it also makes me feel slightly disconnected from my club

Chewbacca 02-04-2021 18:19

Re: 2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
Stanley normally have them on sale in March and April for early bird discount.

Maybe they don't want to take the **** asking too early losing 5 games in 19/20 and 23 games on 20/21, I'm sure they are thinking up a scheme to reward fans who paid out for this season without knowing if we would see a game.

VALAIRIAN 02-04-2021 18:23

Re: 2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
Never too early, as a matter of fact, from my experience, the earlier the better :)

Results have nothing to do with it :)

:) :) :)

andyd 02-04-2021 18:28

Re: 2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
They want to make sure what the roadmap is going to be no guarantees full crowds back in August up to yet so playing the waiting game.

cashman 02-04-2021 18:54

Re: 2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
myself think its sensible of em to hang on at the moment?mind some might say what do i know about sensible. lol

monkey hanger 03-04-2021 09:42

Re: 2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by andyd (Post 1252273)
They want to make sure what the roadmap is going to be no guarantees full crowds back in August up to yet so playing the waiting game.

whats the rush anyway. this season hasn,t ended yet. stanley are more or less guarenteed div.1 football next season. if on line purchases can be used then for me 1 month before the season starts is long enough. not everyone i,m sure would want to purchase one now as life is still up in the air somewhat. at this moment of time we do not know if crowds will be back as normal without any need os being jabbed or wearing a face muzzle. by early july we may know more.

VALAIRIAN 03-04-2021 10:25

Re: 2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
Not a rush MH, but - experience tells me - getting the ball rolling early, means people know where they are at financially :)

I know that it will be about 20 per month, but it does not always work like that.

My main concern about there not being any noise, is that we might not be able to attend :(


:) :) :)

Mr T 03-04-2021 11:02

Re: 2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
Joe and all;

It's all a tad messy and we don't want the same thing as last year where people paid out good money having queued for 3 hours and have (sadly) yet to see a live game this season

We had a very depressing meeting with some key Public Health Officials who are saying that the local Public Health chiefs can overrule other Safety Groups.

We have another EFL meeting this week and hopefully we'll know more after that.

Really don't want to mess our FANtastic supporters about; but nobody really knows whats going to happen :(

What these people can't grasp its ALL clubs need income from fans to survive!!

andyd 03-04-2021 11:11

Re: 2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr T (Post 1252292)
Joe and all;

It's all a tad messy and we don't want the same thing as last year where people paid out good money having queued for 3 hours and have (sadly) yet to see a live game this season

We had a very depressing meeting with some key Public Health Officials who are saying that the local Public Health chiefs can overrule other Safety Groups.

We have another EFL meeting this week and hopefully we'll know more after that.

Really don't want to mess our FANtastic supporters about; but nobody really knows whats going to happen :(

What these people can't grasp its ALL clubs need income from fans to survive!!

Thanks Mark like I said all very much up in the air vaccine programme is very encouraging but as we have all learned from this difficult year everything his data based and take nothing for granted, any more months into next season without or reduced fan attendance,s will have if not already far reaching consequences financially for clubs, players and fans.

VALAIRIAN 03-04-2021 11:21

Re: 2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
Cheers Mark :)

Understand the need for in the Clubs :)

Let us just hope things change soon :)

Might be a season to not by a season ticket and pay on the day???


:) :) :)

cashman 03-04-2021 11:45

Re: 2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
for you joe maybe, i will buy one whenever they go on sale.

andyd 03-04-2021 11:49

Re: 2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1252296)
for you joe maybe, i will buy one whenever they go on sale.

Me too.

VALAIRIAN 03-04-2021 12:11

Re: 2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
If I pay on the day for 1 season, the Club gets more money :)

If people buy ST's the Club gets money also :)

:) :) :)

cashman 03-04-2021 12:18

Re: 2021/22 Season Tickets??
 
aye your a young un yer still working yeh can afford it.:D


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:10.


2003-2013 AccringtonWeb.com

Page generated in 0.14019 seconds with 8 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1