Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   vs Gillingham (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/vs-gillingham-72644.html)

Kiwi John 26-03-2022 14:10

vs Gillingham

Didn't want to start it, but ... C'mon u reds.

Kiwi John 26-03-2022 15:04

Re: vs Gillingham

0-0 HT...c'mon guys, I got to go to work after this, and my boss is from Gillingham...

Kiwi John 26-03-2022 15:25

Wtf ??? $%#$^$#&@#!!! :(

Kiwi John 26-03-2022 15:33

Awwwww. &&^%$&^%$*&&%^%$*$. FFS !!!....might have to throw a sicky..

Kiwi John 26-03-2022 15:51

Yeaaaa...a bit late tho...

Kiwi John 26-03-2022 15:59

Well that was disappointing. Grumpy Sunday.

choirboy 26-03-2022 16:41

Stanley should have had SEVEN penalties today!
Having said that, we were very predictable in our style of play.
Our main channels were down the right wing with Mitch Clarke but he is not an out and out winger and rarely beats the full back. The other channel was predictable long diagonal crosses trying to find Bishop who once again was lucky to finish still wearing a shirt! Chapman admitted to us fans close to the post that the ball did cross the line that he ‘clawed’ out. In the closing minutes of added on time we should have been awarded THREE penalties in a matter of just a few seconds! The most obvious penalty shout though was for the GBH assault on Sykes!:hitting8:
Cannot comment on the standard of refereeing because there simply wasn’t one there today!

VALAIRIAN 26-03-2022 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiwi John (Post 1265415)
Didn't want to start it, but ... C'mon u reds.

But................. you could not resist......................

:)

andyd 26-03-2022 21:23

First half was shocking against a very poor side, my neck was aching at watching the ball in the air, second half two dreadful defending errors gives them a 2 goal lead, what are they going to do waste time as often has they can get away with, our ex keeper pulls off 3 good saves but really Cody should be scoring clean through, has for the ref he give us a penalty when it clearly wasn't missed the most blatant against Sykes but we weren't good enough for the 90+ minutes against a very poor side.

Lord Stiffupperlip 26-03-2022 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy (Post 1265421)
[COLOR="Black"][B]
Having said that, we were very predictable in our style of play.

Alas my friend, a situation all too familiar to 23 other managers in League 1

monkey hanger 27-03-2022 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Stiffupperlip (Post 1265429)
Alas my friend, a situation all too familiar to 23 other managers in League 1

think everyside are predictable, but further up the league you go their plan B is more succesful.

monkey hanger 27-03-2022 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by choirboy;
Cannot comment on the standard of refereeing because there simply wasn’t one there today![/B
[/COLOR]

bad enough going through your life with a name like Oldham when you could easily change it to Blunkett. Wonder if he donates to Guide Dogs for the Blind.

Crown Grounder 27-03-2022 11:16

Highlight for me yesterday was seeing Joe Pritchard back on the pitch. Always amazes me how the better players always seem to have more time on the ball. I hope he got through it unscathed. Looked OK at the end. Anyone know when his contract runs out?

Crown Grounder 27-03-2022 11:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1265436)
Highlight for me yesterday was seeing Joe Pritchard back on the pitch. Always amazes me how the better players always seem to have more time on the ball. I hope he got through it unscathed. Looked OK at the end. Anyone know when his contract runs out?

According to transfer market its June 2023....he signed an extension in Nov 2020.