Accrington Web

Accrington Web (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/index.php)
-   Accrington Stanley (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/)
-   -   Coley charged (https://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/coley-charged-72646.html)

VALAIRIAN 30-03-2022 19:41

Coley charged

Is it any wonder when you see the 'tackle' on Ross.....................

https://www.accringtonstanley.co.uk/...ent-fa-charge/

:)

pifco 30-03-2022 20:05

Re: Coley charged

This doesn't surprise me at all. Perhaps if the FA also suspended officials who make or fail to make a decision on blatant foul play directly in front of them it might make it less likely that the officials receive such rage from managers.

monkey hanger 31-03-2022 09:21

Think at times the FA have given a week off from games if the match official has been sub standard. If only this was publicised a lot more then managers and fans may think its an equal playground they are in. Match officials are just like players who will have nightmare games but when players have them they are dropped for a possibly better player and left out till their form improves. About time match officials are subject to this as well and not allowed to use the book of excuses from them or the FA. Some are so sodding arrogant at all levels where they,ll never admit in making misstakes and its only something players are capable of.

Crown Grounder 31-03-2022 10:02

Its no excuse for "Foul and abusive language" or "aggressive behaviour". No one should expect to go to work and be abused in any way. He deserves all the punishment he gets.

Twenty Eight 31-03-2022 10:22

I get all of that and it is very frustrating.
I thought Coley had decided to take a step back in recent weeks because he admitted it achieves nothing ranting and raving (put politely).

andyd 31-03-2022 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crown Grounder (Post 1265468)
Its no excuse for "Foul and abusive language" or "aggressive behaviour". No one should expect to go to work and be abused in any way. He deserves all the punishment he gets.

The language used has no place where women and children are in attendance I could hear it plainly and was very blue.

cashman 31-03-2022 13:12

it matters not a jot to me yeh get told for telling the TRUTH.if yeh cant take that yer a ****** in my eyes.

Twenty Eight 31-03-2022 13:33

Wow.
Caveman rules for Cashman.

pifco 31-03-2022 13:58

Maybe in a perfect world there shouldn't be bad language and abuse, but in a perfect world there would be disciplinary action against someone who makes such a mammoth obvious mistake.

cashman 31-03-2022 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1265472)
Wow.
Caveman rules for Cashman.

if its a caveman for telling the TRUTH i can live with that,

Twenty Eight 31-03-2022 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1265474)
if its a caveman for telling the TRUTH i can live with that,

You can tell the truth in a civilised manner mate and should always take into consideration who is within ear shot.

Or is yelling seriously vile expletives for women and children to hear your acceptable path to the truth ?

Each to their own.

andyd 31-03-2022 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1265475)
You can tell the truth in a civilised manner mate and should always take into consideration who is within ear shot.

Or is yelling seriously vile expletives for women and children to hear your acceptable path to the truth ?

Each to their own.

Spot on absolutely no excuse for it most of the fans round me were adamant that the Ross challenge was a stonewall penalty but kept the language clean.

cashman 01-04-2022 07:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twenty Eight (Post 1265475)

Each to their own.

thats how much you know CLEVER sod..

Twenty Eight 01-04-2022 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by cashman (Post 1265482)
thats how much you know CLEVER sod..

Sorry .... what's that supposed to mean ???
You can do what you want that's why I said each to their own.
You got one thing right though - I am clever and I'm no Neanderthal.

monkey hanger 01-04-2022 13:22

[QUOTE=Twenty Eight

Each to their own.[/QUOTE]

you mean the same words both parties dish out on a regular basis on public transport and in shopping area. even worse on the school buses as well and it aint just the older kids either. does not make it right but its stuff they have all heard before and language some use and not just in the heat of the moment.