Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-08-2005, 21:54   #1

Exclamation A little announcement....

Well well well - arent you lot lucky people indeed?!!

Partly due to my cheekiness and mainly the gratitude of the club (and for the first time ever) this years Spot the Ball and Prediction League competitions will have prizes!!!

Yes thats right. The winner of each competition will receive a Stanley Store voucher of £20 and the runner up will each receive a £10 Stanley Store voucher!! Not much use for people like Bluebird but hey - play a competition on an Accy MB and what do you expect?

That should spice things up a bit and keep you lot posting throughout the season eh???? Once again, many thanks to the club for this ..

Jimbo T blower

Born and Bred in Accrington - You cant BUY class

"We invented the big time now we're back in the big time" ( Loweiy circa 2006 )

AND THATS WHERE WE'RE STAYIN!!!!

Last edited by Jimbo T Hornblower; 16-08-2005 at 09:08.
Jimbo T Hornblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 15-08-2005, 22:06   #2

Re: A little announcement....

Nice one Jimbo. Keep up the good work & looking forward to playing along this season
Old 15-08-2005, 22:19   #3
Member.

Excellent response and big thank you to you and the club. Although I’m seen as an armchair supporter I like to see things like this it encourages people to get involved and promotes the clubs interests in its supporters. I hope this is successful and I hope people appreciate both your efforts.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2005, 23:31   #4
God Member

well done jimbo, if I win I will get you a nice souvenir from the shop and have it sent over but as the likelihood of me winning is probably about zilch then I can only apologize in advance for the lack of pressie

I know this may come as a shock but believe it or not all views I may air on here are my own work!!!!!
harwood red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2005, 06:12   #5
Resting in Peace

harwood red don't be so negitive even i can try to win this managed a £10 on lottery (when it was known as the lottery and not lotto)

am going to have a go at both comps and you never know i might get something right one time lol (missed out by 4 goals on sat LOL)

would like to thank jimbo for the hard work, kipax for the pics and the club for putting up the prizes
Ber999T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2005, 07:01   #6
God Member

I am the only person in the world who cant enter the spot ball comp cus I am the only person who knows the answer... life eh

hehe
Old 16-08-2005, 07:13   #7
Super Moderator

Can it be made retrospective to last season?...no?...oh well, it was worth a try!
Old 16-08-2005, 09:21   #8

Smile Re: A little announcement....

Well done, Jimbo. Life wouldn't be the same without trying to predict, almost certainly wrongly, the result of a Stanley game. In Barrow, it wouldn't be the same without their fleet of Bedford Eagle cess-pit emptiers!
qualtrough is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..