Accrington Web

Home Gallery Arcade Blogs Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Accrington Web > Hobbies and Accy Sport > Accrington Stanley
Donate! Join Today

Accrington Stanley Accrington Stanley forum.

Welcome to Accrington Web!

We are a discussion forum dedicated to the towns of Accrington, Oswaldtwistle and the surrounding areas, sometimes referred to as Hyndburn! We are a friendly bunch please feel free to browse or read on for more info.
You are currently viewing our site as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, photos, play in the community arcade and use our blog section. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DutchSuomiFan

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-12-2017, 13:49   #1

A question from a Dutch football memorabilia collector

Hello ASFC fans,

My name is Piebe-Guido van den Berg. I am a football memorabilia and merchandising collector from The Netherlands. I have a question for you. Is it possible for any of you to send me some ASFC memorabilia, for example club magazines, fanzines, official programmes, old season tickets, posters or any other ASFC related memorabilia or merchandising?

A part of my collection can be seen at my Instagram page : www.instagram.com/dutchsuomifan .

Cheers,

Piebe-Guido van den Berg
DAV007 likes this.
DutchSuomiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web
Old 17-12-2017, 14:53   #2
Full Member+

Re: A question from a Dutch football memorabilia collector

I have met Suomi fans of Dutch football in the 90s due to Litmanen but not the other way around

Rotterdam based I am guessing?
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2017, 21:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
I have met Suomi fans of Dutch football in the 90s due to Litmanen but not the other way around

Rotterdam based I am guessing?
Well, footballwise there isn't much to celebrate for a Dutch Finland fan, let alone a Finnish football fan!

Yes, Rotterdam based!

Maybe you can help me get some ASFC memorabilia? It really does not matter what kind of memorabilia as long as it's ASFC memorabilia
DutchSuomiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2017, 12:07   #4
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchSuomiFan View Post
Well, footballwise there isn't much to celebrate for a Dutch Finland fan, let alone a Finnish football fan!

Yes, Rotterdam based!

Maybe you can help me get some ASFC memorabilia? It really does not matter what kind of memorabilia as long as it's ASFC memorabilia
This is an opportune time for me to tell our members that on Sunday 21st January there is a Programme and Memorabilia Fair at the ground. Can someone please post a separate thread about it.
Bob Dobson is offline   Reply With Quote

Other sites of interest.. More town sites..